Ugh. Where to begin! I like many of you have been...

Ugh. Where to begin! I like many of you have been undecided about getting any procedure done, yet due to pregnancy I feel that my tummy won't got back regardless of all the excercise. I have started a countdown and God willing in December Right after graduation I will travel and meet Dr. Yily! Hopefully all goes as planned for me and all of you if you have any advice or know anything that you may want to share it is more than welcomed! I shall keep updating statuses I just recently emailed Yily and an currently waiting for a reply, as soon as I receive it I will update. Thanks!

Undecided. Help anyone?

I've learned today that Dr. Yily won't be performing any surgeries in December due to her pregnancy so now I'm stuck and don't know if to go seek a quote from my second option which is Dr. Duran I know two people who've gotten surgery with Duran and they look ok but now what I'm looking for and there really aren't that many patients of Duran with post op pictures on here. Pleas help me I'm as confused as when I started researching :/.

Hey love good luck on your hourney and make sure you always follow your heart! You can't substitute ones talented hands..But most of all your first choice is normally your best. I started off wanting to go out of the states and end up booking with a US Dr back in March and It didnt work out. Now look Im back at square 1 going out of the states to Get at Dr Yily! I was stalking this page for quite some time before joining forces...lol
I've heard this as well, I was placing on going Dec 1St. Now she's not available, I'm so sad I wanted her for her sculpting skills. Now I think Duran I'll have to go to. I think Duran is good. But I don't want a dunk I want a defined body. December is the only time I have available...I have work, school, my sisters wedding ,a move, visit the Caribbean and all that from January to sept 2014...have lots of important things to do. I have no other time. So I guess Duran it is, just have to stress how much sculpting I want.

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Is there a reason you have to do your mommy makeover in December? Could you put it off a couple months so you can go to the doctor you really want?

Team Duran Doll!

After continous research and stalking I have come to a conclusion and that is that I will be having my surgery with Dr. Duran! I've been stalking her Instagram, twitter and Facebook and OMG! Her work is amazing her sculpting skills are incredible and her BBL's are everything! The pictures on her website are nothing in comparison to the ones she's uploaded recently on her social pages! I have been talking to her through whats app and she replies promptly! I am so excited guys! I'm 100% sure that I am getting my sx with no other doll than Duran herself! If you guys need any further information or have any questions don't hesitate to ask cause that's what we're all here for!

Mamacita1987 thank you so much for your kind words and advice I greatly appreciate them! Also, good luck to you on your journey as well I'm positive that we will have the bodies we want soon and we'll look as great as we have planned! Dr. Yily is amazing as well! I am thinking of going now on August but switched over to Duran.
Klimmer! Please check out Dr. Duran's Instagram and Twitter her sculpting is AMAZING the pictures she has on her website are nothing in comparison! I'm positive you'll be as impressed as I am!

I am adding pictures of Dr. Duran's recent patients!

Klimmer! I'm glad you spoke to her! I agree with thou, she is very pleasant and sweet. She also answers way faster through what's app than through emails
Do you think she's as aggressive with the lipo as yily that's what's keeping me confused,I think yily is more aggressive with the lipo, this she's better at giving a Barbie doll shape. And Diann doesn't seem to do lots overs
I meant Duran doesn't do lots of mommy make overs.she told me she won't do all my surgeries together.

Updating

So as I had mentioned before I am getting surgery with Dr. Duran, I have spoken to her twice very sweet and amazing personality. We didn't agree on a quote or date yet because I am anemic and my hemoglobin level was 7 and we all know it has to be at least 12. She gave me a list of Vitamins to start drinking that will boost my hemoglobin. I have purchased them all and started drinking them today. I'm hoping that by December everything is normal!

Klimmer how many procedures are you interested in?

Here are all my vitamins

Iron 65 mg
Folic Acid
B12
Biotin
Centrum Women 1 a day

Best of luck to you!! I just ordered blood builder off anazon.com.. Currently waiting for my physical results to come Back. Hope I'm Not anemic (always cold n get migraines like crazy) .. I can't wait to c Durán myself! I'm going in November as well. Nov 5th
Going in November looking for a buddy...if you do it sooner.
Hey hun I'm looking for a buddy I'm also going with Duran but I'm qoinq at the end Jan cuss I'm using my taxes if u dnt ymind we can go together

Finally received quote from Duran!

So I finally received quote and surgery date from Duran thank God. I will be making deposit next week and purchasing my flight as well! I will be leaving the states Decber 30th and surgery is scheduled for January 3rd! I am so excited and I have even created a countdown! Duran gave me a list of supplies and medications needed pre and post surgery of which I have already bought about 90%. I will upload the list and pictures later!

anyone going in october?
How exciting...so happy for you.
thanks girly :)

Help please!

I need numbers, emails or Facebook pages of recovery houses please and thanks in advance for your help dollies

BBL seat!

Ladies, after researching ways to sit after getting a bbl I have come down to the conclusion that a boppy pillow will not do the job! Therefor I asked a plastic surgeon and he said he usually has his Bbl patients sit on a inflatable donut ring and then place the boppy pillow on top! I ordered both from amazon and the prices are really great!

Supply list as of 08|06|2013

• maxi pads (45 count)
• chux (25 count)
• Waterproof Bandaids (30 count)
• Surgical Tape (2 rolls)
• Boiron Arnica Cream (2 tubes)
• Tylenol Extra Strength
• Latex Gloves (40 count)
• Adult Moisturized Wipe (320 count)
• Baby Wipes (520 count)
• Femenine Wash
• Dial Antibacterial Soap (6 bars)
• Hand Sanitizer (2 bottles)
• Diurex Water pills (45 pills)
• Dulcolax (50 pills)
• Organix Shampoo
• Organix Conditioner
• Body Wash
• Toothpaste and Wash
• Deodorant
• Wifebeaters (10 count)

The boppy pillow and inflatable donut are the only things missing and are on their way! Hopefully you guys find this list helpful if you have any questions please ask!

Hey I'm going on January 3 too
Omg! Really!? Are you going to Duran as well or to another doctor at Cipla?
I'm going to Duran

My flight is booked!

I can't believe it, I just wish time could fly and that this semester is an easy and fast one so that January comes and I can finally go for this surgery that I've been longing for since I can remember! But the wait is REAL! Waaaaahh

We moving rt along hunti...excited fa Jesus! He works..Yesss! Give it up to us 2014 thick chicks in advance...lol (in my hype voice)
Amen! I'm hype as I've never been in my life and I pray each day that everything goes well not only for me but all of us who are patiently waiting our turn and those that are recovering! I even made a count down and I don't know how to act! Lol
Thank u.. God willing.. I ordered blood builder off amazon which has stellar reviews 4 raising hemo levels 4 america.. I should receive it by tomorrow... N my results on Thursday.. Keep u posted!!

My countdown madness

Yes I am obsessed, sorry lol.

I'm so happy for u I wish u the best n I'm going to look into the donut n the bobby pillow
I'm glad you found it helpful girly! Thanks for your wishes and good luck and best wishes to you as we'll :)
Im so glad you posted the doughnut ring with a boppy pillow suggestion b/c I was worried about how just a boppy pillow would be enough cushion for such a long plane ride back home. I will order both. I am taking all the vitamins you listed too minus the magnesium. What is magnesium good for ? Gonna give the blood builder a try too because I have been anemic in the past. It's been stressing me even though I have 8 months to prepare. good luck on your journey doll, i'll def be following your blog.

Feeling B L A H.

Woke up feeling a little on the down side today. I know this surgery is months away and maybe I'm over stressing it but the fact that I still haven't found a recovery house or haven't been able to find a way to send the deposit to Duran and she doesn't answer has really got me feeling low but I am confirmed for the 3rd. On a brighter note I got an amazing Sx buddy she's scheduled for the same day and doctor as I and just as crazy as me isn't that wonderful? It sure is because finally I have someone to talk to that has the same interests as me and won't get bored of hearing about this surgery journey because she's excited about her journey too! Anyways have a great day dolls.

Awwwwwwww ;)
I got in contact with Duran on my imessager she has an iPhone n I text her we spoke today but I going to stick with dra yily here's her cell 18097077163

Great and unexpected news!

I just found out that my cousin is also getting SX and with DURAN TOO! Isn't that lovely? I'm beyond excited because I now have someone that's close in relation to me who will be sharing this emotional journey with me! She has booked her flight and we leave together and her sx is also confirmed for the same date! Thank you baby Jesus for being so good! The only downfall is that I had to part ways with my sx buddy but she understood and I'm sure she will find someone else and I will continue supporting her in her journey as well! Anyways I wish all of you the best of luck in your journeys and I will keep you ladies posted :)

Happy and excited as hell :)

Hello Dollies

Today wasn't the best of days for me but I came home to my shipment from amazon and that made everything all better! The boppy pillow, inflatable donut and Pez! All I am missing are the Arnica tablets and my supply list is officially done!

Items that arrived

Hey, lol you have all your supplies and I havent even started and I leave in 5 weeks! You have plently of time to raise your hemo/iron level, I suffer with it so I just hope that everything will be ok, The geritol really helped me in high school so I take that every morning with a glass of orange juice. I can tell the difference already because I'm usually fatigued and tired all the time, but since I started it I feel like I have much more energy. Good luck on your journey!
Tom. Will be better because its one day closer! Congratulations!
Thanks so much for reminding me and yes one day closer lol now 144 days to go lol

How I feel today!

For some reason I woke up feeling SUPER Dominican today I'm even having a beer for breakfast please don't judge me I Just excited and happy because everything is working out the way I've planned (AND BECAUSE MY GUT WOKE UP FLAT THIS MORNING LOL) God is good there is not a doubt about it. On another note the semester starts in 15 days! Can we say excited? YESSS!!! Because its my last semester and I will officially be a college grad! Thank you baby Jesus for all your blessings! Have a happy and productive Sunday everyone

My mistake I thought you were scheduled for 12/3 instead you're scheduled for 1/6. Again, Good Luck!!
Good luck on your surgery, as I will become a Duran Doll on 12/6 so I'm sure I will see you out there!!! My sx buddy and I are staying at Yasmin' RH.
Wow 5 more weeks! That's awesome! I'm excited for you and sure will be all up in your blog! You just need to hurry and start getting your supplies together! I did cause I'm a beast and I don't know how to wait lol I'm hoping my iron does work, and I'm certain yours will be fine and I will keep you in my prayers too! Hope all goes well in your journey and thanks for your words :)

Me at 221lbs

This was in January or March of this year can't exactly recall the day but I was 221 pounds! Mind you I am only 5'1 anyways this picture was the point of realization to me. I couldn't believe that I was so big and didn't notice it so I decided to lose weight and now I'm at 189 :)

Pre Op Pics

Because my review would be incomplete without them like my cousin said and because it would be unfair to myself and the rest of you beautiful ladies! I'm at 189 now trying to go down to at least 170

Ughhh I'm stressing because everyone keeps telling me it shows as 1/06 but I'm confirmed for 1/03 I'm freaking out for no reason waaaah
I do hope all goes well with you and I will be following your blog :) #TeamDuran
Stop the craziness Kae

Recovery House Decision

My cousin and I have decided to stay at Dominga's, I've read some negative reviews where they say her air conditioner shuts off and that there isn't any hot water she told me that those problems were fixed and that new air conditioners were installed! Her house looks clean, comfortable, modern and safe she offers everything except the massages but can refer you to someone who can give them to you!

You carry your weight super well to be only 5'1 !!! I thought u were around my height based on your pics !!! Good luck doll !! 2014 right around the corner ;)
Everyone tells me that I carry my weight well what saves me is that I Still have somewhat shape and most of my weight is on my thighs and these huge ass arms that need to go but I'm super short idk why I look tall but I wish I was! Thanks dolly I'm so excited I want time to fly :(
Thanx yu ma'am I will follow yours you too!

Dear Dr. Duran

This is how I be feeling when she doesn't reply to my messages!

137 DAYS BABY!!
Congrats on your weight loss! I cant believe you are only 5'1. You carry your weight VERY well!! Are you anticipating the date as much as me? lol
:( :,(

I've been ghost for a few days!

Well hello ladies! Lately I've been feeling overwhelmed I have so many things going on at the moment BUT I'm still excited about this sx!!! 137 days to go and I have the greatest support and greatest friend my cousin NjEx who's kinda mad at me cause I haven't updated my blog in a few days, but I'm here and updating! I decided to put myself on the calorie counting diet I was on before along with the juicing and detox waters I will be posting some recipes for you lovely ladies who may be interested :)

It's def okay to give yourself a break from real self and thinking about your surgery. Thinking about it 24/7 can be stressful lol. Also beware of alot of the hidden sugars (carbs) in fruit while on your diet, too much of it can affect your weight loss rather than help !!!!! much love xoxo
137 days indeed :)

Detox water No. 1

This detox water helps your body release toxins and burn fat! I've used it many times before and it indeed helps if you ladies are interested in trying it I will gladly give you the recipe. You must drink a pitcher per day and it doesn't taste bad :)

Thank you beautiful! It definitely is stressing and I get so impatient but time does indeed fly so I just have to learn how to wait lol I'm aware of the fruits and their sugars, too many strawberries and grapes aren't good because they're high in sugar but these detox waters and smoothies have helped. There's a page on Instagram that I follow and get most recipes for smoothies there :)
136 days now! Whoo hooo!

Detox water No. 2

This detox water is specially for water weight as our bodies sometimes retains water, just like the previous one its a pitcher a day, this one does taste a bit weird but I've lost up to 5lbs in one week if I drink it accordingly!

Whats in the detox water?
Which detox water? There is 2.
I'm not playing anymore!

Detox water recipes

Detox No. 1
•1 lemon
• 1lime
• 1 orange
• 1 cup green grapes
• 8-10 mint leaves

Slice the lime, lemon and oranges put all ingredients in a gallon of water let it sit over night, drink one gallon a day.

Detox Water Recipes

Detox No. 2

• gallon if water
• 2 tablespoons cranberry juice
( no sugar)
• 2 tablespoons lemon juice
• 1 dandelion root tea bag

All ingredients in gallon of water, let it sit over night a gallon a day for 7 days!

Your cousin is just missing a surgery buddy .
I think I am just about prepared other than a boppy. I dont have one of those long lists. When Bklynbeauty gets hers, I know it will be just around the corner. Thats when ish will get real for me.
Hey my cousin & I ordered the Nursit pillow off of amazon it's only $18.99 & it comes with an extra cover. !!

First set of wish pics!

Noticed I hadn't gotten my wish pics together! I've been undecided on whether I want round hips or natural looking hips, a round butt or a heart shape this is so stressing lol I have 4 months to figure it out so let's see lol

Mail time!!

My passport came in the mail today! Yippeeeeeeyyyyyy!

Ur sooo cute .. Here's the mail it never fails , it makes me want to wag my tail , when it comes I wanna wail ..MAILLLLLLL!!
LMFAOOO thanks baby babe! I was loving that mailman today! Lol
Congrats!!! Still waiting on mine. @ NJex- too cute!! You made a rhyme! lol

Ordered this today!

Chin compression garment for 25$ not bad !!

Congrats :)
Thanks darling :)
like heart and bubble round? heart is like upside down heart. I belieive it has more hip at least thats what it looks like.... round is round and better than flat... bubble is big and round.

Different types of butt shapes

Here are the most common butt shapes keep in mind that the 'round' would be the same as 'bubble' hope some of you find this as useful as I did cause I've decided over a heart shaped butt :)

This is the link where I got the information and picture from if you want to read more about the topic!

What an awesome graduation gift!! The time will fly. Thank you so much for the water detox post! I love the cat pic. I had to laugh aloud with that one. Best wishes through this journey!
Thanks darling! I'm glad my cat picture made you laugh! It kills me every single time lol hopefully you'll find the detox waters helpful they've worked for me! Best wishes on your journey as well! :)

Just updating a bit!

School and work have had me super busy and even knocked down my excitement for my sx a bit BUT that doesn't mean that I'm not happy or looking forward to this because my countdown is REAAAAL! I can't believe I'm at 115 days away when just a few days ago when I started I was at 178! Time indeed flies! I started jogging yesterday and eating healthier, started counting my calories again and drinking my lean shakes trying to lose at least 25lbs before sx! Wishing all you ladies a great journey ?

Thanks for posting so much info! We have the same body type. I'm 5'1 170lbs. Needing to lose 30 or so pounds soon. Being busy with a 17month old is both stressful and rewarding. Eating habits are so-so, the snacks get me or the late night hunger pains. Most nights I'm an insomniac. And having found RS I'm up more now reading thru everyone's amazing stories, motivations and similarities to my life. I need to get it together. I'm gonna try the detox water as well. It's 2am now and I'm up. Smh... Nite ladies!
You're welcome girly! Really glad that you found my posts useful! Just like you most of my weight is on my gut and thighs but my arms have gotten quite big too and those are the hardest things to slim down I've been doing regular exercises at home and drinking my detox waters! I feel you in that insomnia I used to be up on RS hours straight no sleep no nothing but now with school and work I can't afford to do that lol
RAWRRRRRR!!!

My breakfast today

Whole wheat toast, hard boiled eggs, multivitamin and biotin, and a cup of green tea sweetened with honey!

Hey girlie! Your breakfast needs to be big on protein, good carbs and fruit. Eat lots of fruit in the A.M. No fruit in the evening (too much sugar will turn to carbs fast). Anyhoo, can you PM me Dra Duran's whatsapp info? I've sent her an email, she responded in Spanish stating she'll get back to me. That was a week and a half ago. What's the best way to contact her? Depending on her price and how long it takes me to get this weight down too. I wanna try to go in the beginning of next year. I'm anixious to start my process and be on the flat side too. LOL. Starting this weight loss a bit too slow. Trying to be motivated. Thanks for the info, if you can.
Thanks for the advice, greatly appreciate it and will try it! I will be sending you Durans whatsapp info! I've noticed she replies through whatsapp on Sunday mornings I guess maybe its her day off or something. You can simply add her as a contact the number is ‪809‑707‑7163‬. Good luck with everything and again thanks for your breakfast advice :)
Thanks. Sent her a message on whatsapp. Now back to square one with the waiting game. Anyhoo, no prob. Our bodies need energy to thrive. The more you feed your metabolism the more energy you have to burn. With starving your body will stay fat. Listen to me, sounding like personal trainer Lol. I'm still trying to incorporate it. But I did lose 10 lbs 5 eating small meals a day. It takes planning and exercise. I got the food down pack but now its the exercise. I don't have a work out buddyto keep me motivated. Work in progress. Here's to our journeys!

105 days!

Started my countdown at 178 days so hard to believe that I'm already down to 105 days! This makes me super excited! 5 more days and it'll be double digits instead of triple! Yay me!! Have a great night everyone!

What day is today ? Do you know what day it is ? It's          H U M P P P P P DAYYYYYYY!!! lol it's not really hump day but it is day 103 in our countdown !! Yay us:)
Your gonna look great when duran gets her hands on u!!!! Your progress so far is amazing I love your determination xoxo

Keep in mind

THAT HURTING PEOPLES FEELINGS AND MAKING THEM CRY IS MY NEVER ENDING FASCINATION !! IF YOU DO NOT LIKE WHAT I POST THEN DONT READ IT SIMPLE AS THAT SHAMU!

The messages I get from these BIRDS

These 'women' in my opinion ratchets don't know how to act these days making a fool out of themselves all tough over the internet. Girl have a seat you ain't nothing girl!

Omg that's the same shorty that sent me the message i posted on my blog. SMFH i knew she was a scam. miserable people smh!
Lmao girl these heffas don't phase me. She needa go back to yily and get a refund cause she look exactly the same but let me shut up lmao. We will be fine girl

Lit a candle tonight

Like the true Dominican that I am I have lit this candle tonight asking my saint to protect and watch over me and to multiply to others what they wish on me, and my saints never fail me! Have a blessed night everyone

LMFAO !!!!! youre funny but you ain't lying though SMH she is pathetic. can't believe she wished death on you so sad. ! teamduran !

So. I have been eating like a piggy!

Yea I said I was going to diet and so I did for TWO days until the smell of real non diet food won me over! I need to be stronger and really set my diet and follow it faithfully because I need to go down to at least 170 before sx and I'm 3 months away in a week! I'm at 194lbs right now I better start taking those diet serious! I seen women much larger than me get sx but in order for me to look the way I want to I know I must do my part and drop some weight!

Ms. Piggy aka Me

The pic didn't upload with my previous post.

99 DAYSSSSSS!

Double digits! Finally! Now I feel the countdown has gotten REAL! Have a happy and blessed day y'all!

3 monthssssss :) AaOoWwww
You have a nice shape already but wait until Duran get a hold of you.....HOT DAMN!!!

3 months to go!

I started my review at 6 months pre and I cannot believe that it's already been 3 months that I joined RS and started my journey! I can say that this website has been truly helpful and although I don't socialize with many of the ladies on here, the very few that I do socialize with are amazing women and I want to thank them for all their words, advice and reviews that have helped me so much! 89 days left I can't believe it! Happy Friday y'all!

3 months pre op

Haven't gained nor lost any weight. I do need to start working on losing some weight because I was told to lose 20 to 25lbs and 3 months will surely fly by. So I need to get it together ASAP. I might start juicing but food is so yummy. Waaaah

I knowwww!!! I cannot wait to drool on you while we sleep on our flight! Lmao
Well I'm taller so ull drool on my chest but ill drool on ur head :)
Thank you baby girl! I'm sorry I'm so late replying I just read your comment! I'm so excited and anxious to know how I'm gonna look and if I'm going to like the outcome I hope I do but I'm certain that we will look super fly after Duran is done with us! She is great!

Changed my flight!

So excites after DAYYYYS of emailing duran and calling her office I finally got a response and was offered a date sooner! So I gave my January 3rd date to my friend shanty and I will be leaving NY November 12! So excited!!

Yayayay sis im so happy for you! I will get a chance to meet you hopefully ill be in the D.R Nov 3th-17th
OMGosh...so happy for you!!! Can't wait to see your results!!
Thank you tons! I'm Excited and anxious to see my results as well, I didn't lose all the weight I wanted to but when I mentioned it to Duran she said it should be fine so I'm crossing my fingers that it really is! I was speaking to a lady that does massages and she told me she's seen a few ladies that have traveled and haven't been able to get their surgeries done because of their hemo levels or their BMI

Just waiting for the day!

Done with all my packing!!

Thank you mamacita! I will be more than happy to meet you and I'm excited for the both of us! It's good that you're staying for 2 full weeks like that you havre bought time to heal properly! I will message you my info shortly!

My hemo!

I went ahead and purchased the megafoods blood builder but I'm too impatient to sit and wait for it to be shipped so I went to vitamin shoppe and picked it up! Magically, all my anemia symptoms have gone away, I'm not always tired and lazy and sleepy I feel more energetic! I have also been making beet juice (yes I know sounds gross) but I've heard it works wonders for us anemic people cause it helps boost your hemoglobin! Also the guava and red pepper juice is great for boosting hemoglobin levels too as for the taste, I'll reserve that lol! On Friday going for my pre op tests with my doctor and hopefully getting my prescriptions!

Concluding!!

I have all of my supplies, my things are packed, my flight is booked but I was uncertain as to where I would stay because truthfully, I'm not a people person so a recovery house, with strangers wasn't exactly what I wanted, for months since I started my madness my aunt has been offering me her home and more than willing to care for me but I was unsure because to start, I haven't seen her in YEARS and I had no idea what her house looked like I didn't want to say yes and then get there and be upset if I don't like the way it looks and I may sound super ungrateful but after weeks of debating whether or not to ask her for pictures of her home without offending her I finally asked and I must say, I looooooooove it! Please don't mind her posing in some of the pictures lol

Aunt's house

Again don't mind her posing she's too cute!

I will pray everything works out in your favor!!

Vitamins!

Hi ladies just wanted to let all of you know that RiteAid has all vitamins buy one get one free!

What should I do?

After speaking to my professors, the majority of them agreed to let me make up the work that I would miss being out of class for 2 and half weeks so now I'm undecided whether to leave and get a 'passing grade' or stay and finish my last semester with excellent grades! I still have BOTH dates with Duran after speaking with fania and Elizabeth since this morning I still haven't come up with a decision but I sent Duran a 500$ deposit via Citibank this morning just waiting for fania to confirm it! Also Duran doesn't honor quotes on what's app only the ones she sends via email!

My cutie suitcase

As much as I said I wasn't going to buy a suitcase because my mom has many, something about this one just said 'please take me home and to DR with you' and how could I say no? It's only 4.3lbs! And it was 60$ at Marshall's :)

Thank u for ur reive it help me tonss u have a nice shap already can't wait 2 see ur results gluck ur leaving soon :-)
Thank you! Welcome to RS I'm certain that you'll find all the information and support that you need. I decided to keep my original date of January 3rd so I still have a few weeks to go almost there though time is flying! Good luck with your journey as well.
I will b haven my surgery on the 7 hopefully I get to meet u I am from ny too. Do u think Duran has any slots left for the 3rd and have u pick a recovy house already

Diuretic juice!!

Tastes quite yummy !! Helps detox and weight loss!
Celery, cucumber, green apple, pineapple, lemon and orange!

Congrats on your weight loss you already do have a great shape. I'm also on a wl journey before my surgery my starting weight 216 5'7 CW 193 GW 160-170 best of of luck on your weight loss and surgery journey
Congrats on your weight lose!You already have a nice shape.Wait till duran finish you off your really going to be turning heads.
Thank you darling! I've put on a couple of pounds though cause I've been super busy and haven't had the time to actually prepare all these healthy meals and stuff but I'm anxious for January to get here and see my results! I think we all go through this anxiety lol

Just 69 more days!!!

I can't believe in 9 days I'll be EXACTLY 2 months away!! Super duper happy cause now I feel that things is about to get real!! Lol to all of those who already had their surgery happy healing and to the ones coming up soon good luck

60 daysssss mojona!!!
Mojonaaaaaa... 4 days!!!
hey hun love ur review im taking notes ! how long are u staying ?im wondering how many pads to pack ?

Exactly TWO months left!!!

Dear sweet tiny baby Jesus! I'm so happy omg I feel like time has disappeared I remember starting this blog at 6 months pre and I used to get frustrated just thinking about all the days left and now it's just 8 weeks! Lord Jesus! Anyways I wanted to wish my friend Mamacita1987 a safe flight and the best of luck on her trip and surgery, I will keep you in my prayers and I know you'll be looking super fly girl! Happy Saturday y'all!

I hope you look great
Thanks darling :)
Haven't checked this since like forever! Almosssssst show time!

Keep Calm and realize I'm 5 weeks away'

Unbelievable how time FLIES! When I started this journey I was 6 months away from surgery, half a year! And now it's just 5 weeks away! Excited much? YES I AM! I get so happy and excited when I see new dolls and their post op pics!! I just can't wait. God willing everything will be great!

wow time is flying you will begin your journey soon.Im so excited for you!
I know right? I just know these 21 days left are going to be the longest of my life lol

21 days!

In 21 Days I will be in my country God willing! I am so excited and anxious and nervous all at the same damn time!! Just watched the Spanish news and they reported that a lot of women traveling coming back from the DR after surgery are getting infections due to bacteria in the water so ladies please please please make sure you use bottled water when bathing and drinking your meds!!!

im looking to go to dr in march and got quoted way to much for something i dont want. all i want is BA and LIPO i seen sum females quotes and the dr try to charge me more
Getting closer to your surgery date!!! I'll be sending prayers your way! You're going to love love love your new body! :)
Thank you love! I will be forever grateful for your prayers! When is your sx?

DR in 3 Days!!!!

So ready and excited for this. I leave to DR on the 26th but my surgery is still on the 3rd! God willing everything will go great and as planned. I am a little nervous and even worried but I leave it all in God's hands and I have a really great feeling! Hope you all enjoy your holidays !

praying for your speedy recovery!I cant wait to see your transformation!
Hope all went well
Can't wait to see what you look like

Super late update, but better late than never!

First I'd like to thank all of you for your wishes I truly appreciate it! Sorry I took as long to update, but I now know why is it that some ladies on here take forever to update after sx. This is no joke. It's not even the pain it's how uncomfortable everything is for the first few weeks!! Jesus I thought it was gonna be smoother but now that I'm feeling much better everything was way worth it and I would gladly go through it all again without hesitating! Mind you the first few days I don't know how many times I asked myself why I did this to myself!!

So. I arrived at DR on Jan 2nd I was scheduled for the 3rd with Duran at CIPLA but instead I ended up getting surgery on January 10th with a different doctor at CECIP!

I am beyond happy with my results, just upset because I would love it if the swelling went away completely! This faja has got to be the most irritating thing in the world!!! Anyways. Everything went well thank God! I had a tummy tuck, lipo to flanks, back and arms no bbl because my doctor stated I didn't need one! WAAAAAHHHH! But either way I am in love with my body and can't even imagine how much more I will be once the swelling goes down! I've lost a total of 13lbs so far but the swelling is still there ugh !!! I keeps faja on faithfully only take it off to bathe! I bought my second faja while I was in DR at a FAJATE store that my aunt took me to. I paid about 100USD for it.

I got a total of 8 massages and I cannot stress how AMAZING Zara was! She is hands down the best masseuse! Very caring and over all humble not like many people in DR who just see dollar signs! I recommend Zara to everyone! Not only are her massages great but she's also very helpful and thoughtful. She sent me over to a lady so that she could fix my first faja cause it already too loose, brought me some tea that helped with the swelling along with some other stuff to put under my faja! She also got me some oil called 'Rosa Mosqueta' which is to help the scarring of my tummy tuck! I tell you she is the best thing to have happened to me in DR along with my doctor and aunt of course!

Pictures !

Here are some pictures !

More pictures!

Few more pics

What doc did you go with
looking good, who's the doctor you went to? why didnt you go with duran?
you go girl thumbs up

Question?

Has anyone heard of Daisy recovery house?

Hi guys I went to Dr. Aquino in CECIP :)
U look great! Which doc gave u d tiny waist
Looking good

Less than 100 days for round 2!

This time I'm not going borderline crazy because now that I've been through this I'm not going to over pack and over stress myself. Time flies! Hope y'all enjoyed Valentines! Happy healing to all

you look amazing !!!
Tell us more about Dr Aquino. How does ur tt scar look

My tummy tuck incision :)

Hey guys sorry for taking so long to upload my tummy tuck incision. I've been waiting for some of the swelling to go down but it just goes and comes. There are days when I'm not swollen and days when I wake up looking like a balloon. My scar has been healing so well it makes me super happy! It's really thin but long. I've been using silicone sheets for about two weeks now and some oil that Zara got for me in DR it's called Aceite Rosa Mosqueta. It's pretty good. Well happy healing and good luck to dolls with their upcoming sx :)

That waist to hip ratio is insane! Curvy to d max ! What are u having done in round 2? Are u gonna use dr Aquino again
Yes, Dr. Aquino for round 2. Lipo of arms, thighs and bbl. :)
Thanks! I've been using a waist cincher over my regular faja, it's been working great.

3.9.14 marks 2 months post!

The swelling has gone down tons, but there's days that I feel like a balloon. My back hurts so much and is still hard as a rock although I've been getting my massages. My tummy tuck and belly button have healed wonderfully thank god! I have a waist cincher from Salome that I wear over my faja (it makes my waist ridiculously tiny) and a squeem for the gym. I started the gym last week only cardio and light weights. Cause unfortunately lipo doesn't make cellulite go away! I'm reconsidering to wait longer for round two because each day my body changes, and as I was told it'll take approximately 6 full months for me to really see my final results. I wanted round 2 in May but that'll only be 4 months post. Either way, I'm not as anxious as I once was before, maybe cause I've already been through the process. Let's see how
all goes!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Tummy tuck scar cover up!

For those of you who also have a tummy tuck scar that you'd like to cover up without the need of a tattoo! I use dermablend and it works wonders! But it must be the leg and body it's made for scars, tattoos, burns, varicose veins! It's smudge and sweat resistant for up to 16 hours! You must buy the foundation , the primer stick and the setting powder in order for it to work best!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

My love for high waisted pants!

I just can't get enough of how great these high waist pants look on a flat tummy

Before and After

These are front and back comparisons of pre and post surgery. In the front post pic you can see I still have plenty of stretch marks and you can tell how well dermablend covers them on the previous picture!

You look amazing! Who is the Dr that end up doing your surgery. I look at your before and after pics and is in awe! Congratulations and Happy Healing!
Please whatever you do...DO NOT USE DR. AQUINO!!! I just had my surgery, i'm not 4 days post up from doing lipo in stomach arms and thighs...even though i'm still swollen i have no shape what. i look like i before my surgery. He doesn't put any drain in and i have fluid build up in my lower back and sides which is very dangerous! Please dont make the same mistakes i did!

3 months post!

So, as they say you truly start to see your results 3 to 6 months post surgery, and believe it's true!

Just checking doll :). Have u gone 6or ur round 2?
I have question: What exactly did you get done in round 1? What did you/are you getting done for round 2?
Tummy tuck and lipo of back and flanks and fat graft to butts

Almost 6 months Post!

In about 2 weeks I will be 6 months post op I will be flying back to DR soon for breast lift and semi implant and possible bbl but not certain about the bbl yet since my butt size is pretty good I'm only 5'1 and I don't want to look too exaggerated. I don't wear my faja as much anymore but I do wear my corset which I think works wonders. I've gained 9lbs of which I believe have just gone to my butt and thighs lol

you look great girl, did you go with dr. aquino?
❤❤❤