Surgery Booked!!! Yily -DR Here I Come...35 Year Old, Mum of 2, Much Needed BBL, TT,London UK

Hi, as with most of you, I have been looking at...

Hi, as with most of you, I have been looking at this site for about 6 months now. Looking at reviews for various doctors and procedures. OK, so a little about me. I am 35 years old, I have 2 children, aged 9 and 8. I had 2 c-sections which has left a pouch that I really need to get rid of. I live in the UK so the whole idea of travelling to DR is really daunting but mostly because of the long journey home in all that pain!

I have been checking out Dr Yily Dr Duran and Dr medina. Dr Yily has been so prompt in replying to all of my Whats Apps and it probably helped that I have been sending the messages in spanish. I must say, she has been my preferred Dr based on all of the reviews on here. From her results on other people, I am going to go with her.

Btw I am looking for a buddy, I will be in DR from the 3- 13 November...

Congratulations on your decision. Im also going with Yily. Girl she gone snatched these bodies up. Looking forward to the pics
Good luck! Whats her number for Whatsapp? I can't wait to see your post op pictures!
Thank you. It is ***-***-****.

Looking for a sx buddy

I have booked surgery for the 4th November. I will be in DR for 10 days. Let me know any of you will be there at the same time.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon