Surgery Booked!!! Yily -DR Here I Come...35 Year Old, Mum of 2, Much Needed BBL, TT,London UK

Hi, as with most of you, I have been looking at...

Hi, as with most of you, I have been looking at this site for about 6 months now. Looking at reviews for various doctors and procedures. OK, so a little about me. I am 35 years old, I have 2 children, aged 9 and 8. I had 2 c-sections which has left a pouch that I really need to get rid of. I live in the UK so the whole idea of travelling to DR is really daunting but mostly because of the long journey home in all that pain!

I have been checking out Dr Yily Dr Duran and Dr medina. Dr Yily has been so prompt in replying to all of my Whats Apps and it probably helped that I have been sending the messages in spanish. I must say, she has been my preferred Dr based on all of the reviews on here. From her results on other people, I am going to go with her.

Btw I am looking for a buddy, I will be in DR from the 3- 13 November...

Looking for a sx buddy

I have booked surgery for the 4th November. I will be in DR for 10 days. Let me know any of you will be there at the same time.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Congratulations on your decision. Im also going with Yily. Girl she gone snatched these bodies up. Looking forward to the pics
Good luck! Whats her number for Whatsapp? I can't wait to see your post op pictures!
Thank you. It is ***-***-****.
Yeah! Thank you so much I'm going to MSG her now!
Please use RealSelf's personal messaging system to exchange information like email addresses and phone numbers. Thanks!
Good lucky. Can't wait to see pictures. . :)
What date is your surgery? I am thinking about booking a trip in November as well!
My surgery is on the 4th November