Starting my Journey :) - Dominican Republic, DO BBL,Lipo, TT, BL (implants?)

I am hoping for a date in december 2013 I have...

I am hoping for a date in december 2013 I have researched doctors for well over a year and lurking on this site for some time now but I didn't feel it was the right time till now. I originally wanted dr.jimmerson he does a awsome job butt im not wanting a shelf booty i noticed he does alot of those. I love dr.yilys work also shes a woman so she will know exactly what i want i already emailed her pics and all that just waiting on my quote and i want to set a date soon!! here are some of my wish photos....

I am 5'2" 126lbs. I do have some butt but I'd like a little more. I have begun gaining weight for this surgery I am usually about 120 so by April I'd like to be 145.

I love Dr Salamas work because I am looking for a small waist with projection my current measurements are 32dd-26-38 and I'd ideally like my waist to be about 24 inches. I am hoping he can deliver. I want upper and lower back lipo as well as lipo of my abdomen and waist. I am also considering chin and inner thigh lipo because I am hoping

sooo some changes have happen...

i changed my date for surgery .....im pregnant this is my last child also planning a wedding for next summer so my surgery will be this year 6months after i have my baby girl. i can feel it this is my year :) im so excited found some more wish photos as well.......
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

updates?:))
I am getting a Tummy tuck , as well as breast lift possible implant, lipo to arms, flanks , back and inner thighs ...and of course a bbl :) yes I've thought about the discomfort pain I can do it is rather go through the pain than paying more money for separate procedures . Lol and @Refinedandbetterme that's awesome :) I'm still waiting to hear back from dr.yilly emailed her in Spanish cause from some of the reviews seen she responds faster that way :)
Keep in mind after watching my sister these last couple days post OP a BBL with a breast aug is very uncomfortable because you really can not sleep on your stomach and being on your back brings a lot of pain from the BBL. I got tummy tuck and BL/BA and it seems I am in less discomfort.

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that since it seems you're not getting a tummy tuck, I've moved your review into the also wonderful BBL community. Hope you find lots of support here and if you have any questions or concerns please PM me.

I'm in the same boat as you! I am thinking the Dec timeframe this year and am awaiting quotes from Duran, Yily and Baez. I'm either going to do BBL or BBL and breast implants. Fingers crossed everything works out and I hear back from them soon so I can start planning!

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! Are you getting a tummy tuck + breast work done as well? Just asking because that's usually the combo we see here in the mommy makeover community (sometimes with a BBL as well).

I hope you're able to get your surgery scheduled soon!

Yes! Sorry for not making things clear been trying to figure out how to edit my post ...yes I am wanting a breast lift possibly implants but to add fullness cause I know with a lift makes em smaller and mane not so full couple months after ..and a bbl of course :) and thank you I hope I can get it some soon dr. Yily emailed me back today but only to ask for pictures and what I wanted which I already sent in the first email ovously she didn't receive that so had to resend it to her patiently waiting ...lol hbu? What are you getting done?