Newbie and Wanting So Much Info - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello RS ladies. I'm a 32yr old mother of 2. I'm...

Hello RS ladies. I'm a 32yr old mother of 2. I'm 5'1 At 170lbs. most of my weight is in my Tummy, back and thigh area. I've been wanting to get this procedure done late next year (tummy tuck, liposculpture of my back, flanks, thighs and hips, along with a butt lift). Since having my first child 13yrs ago. I was able to lose the weight, I guess being young my body was able to somewhat snap back. Still having a bit of a roll though. Now having had my second child in my 30's, it's harder to lose the weight. My weight goes up and down, its not my thyroid, I've checked. As I now work on me, I'm shooting for next year to have my procedures done. I've researched and researched (addicted... LOL)and found that Dra. Baez is the surgeon for me. I've seen pics and read all of the reviews about her work. On this site and others. I would like to know more of personal experiences and the ins and outs of going to DR.

Good luck on your recovery!!!
Hey lady it was good meeting you.
thank you for the "thank you" lol, take care good look on your journey!
No prob. @Randbee. Your info is helpful and thankful you wrote it.
So I know its late but I'm sooooooo excited I just checked my email and I received my from Dra Yily!!! Took a few days but she responded. She quoted me $4300 for tt, bbl and liposculpture on waist, flanks, armpits and back. With a side of a 20lbs weightloss first. Ugh. But i know it'll be well worth it. Signing up to a gym today! I eat pretty healthy, minus the carbs and the snacking. After my daughter who is now 16mos. The weight just won't come off as it did with my son, who is now 13 yrs old (Yes, I'm starting over). But I'm looking forward to this journey. I'm now waiting on a second quote to include a breast lift with or without implants. However, I'm also waiting on Dra Baez to Respond with a quote now to make my decision

Thanks for starting your story on RealSelf! You should definitely check out this list of awesome resources to get ready for the BBL portion of your treatment.

Please keep us posted throughout this exciting journey!

Hey girl! You've come to the right place to find answers to most of your questions and concerns I've found great support here on this website and I'm certain that you will as well! I'm scheduled for next beginning of next year with Dr. Duran in the Dominican Republic! Have you contacted Dr. Baez yet?
Thank you. I've been learning all that I can. Talking to people who have the same interest and trading tips. @Delete23 thanks girlie for advice!
I have contacted Dr Baez. She was the first one I sent pics to. I got a quick response but now I realize it might have been automated. After talking to @mayda23 I also contacted Dr Yily. Dr Yily responded within a couple of days. She is very informative and reasonable. Still waiting on my second quote from Dr Yily. I'm feel like an email stalker, checking every alert thinking its he. I need to get a grip. LOL! Just spoke to my husband about the email I recieved from Dr Yily and he says Sarcastically, well I just hope they're professional. Although, he supports me I. My decision, he's paying and feels he can say he can comment however he likes. Totally being a jerk today. With that said, I'm saving too just in case he start acting up. Anyhoo, ranting. Back to me, still waiting for Dr Baez