My Count Down - Dominican Republic, DO

Im a 37yr mother of 2 and its my turn to live. Im...

Im a 37yr mother of 2 and its my turn to live. Im getting a Mommy Make OVER....Tummy Tuck, Breast lift w/implants, Butt Augmentation & Lipo. I must say im excited and scared and the same damn time. I say that cause i really dont have anyone to go with me. But i guess i have to leave it in gods hands. I know 5 coworker that had their surgery done by Dr. Asmin and they all were happy with the out come.

road to recovery

Its been a long two days. I had my TT & BA done on tuesday and I really feel good. My breast look amazing and the tummy is FLATTT, yesssssss.

Recovery house

Im at Jackqueline's recovery house and the ladys are soooooooo sweet. They check on you a lot. Very Sweet.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Any pics ?
I'm 6 days out. I had a TT BL & BA I got 375cc in both breast. My tummy. Is like wow I'm a lil swollen. But its ok my breast. Looks great. I'm very happy with my Dr. Admin Aquino. He's the best hooked a distal up. I stayed at Jacqueline's recovery house. Let me yell you about that. From Jacqueline Anna Diana Rosa and Carmen they are the best. They are really making feel like I'm a queen. They make you feel so relaxed. They're doing their best in caring for me and three other girls that's here. 3 meals snack ( fruits) 24hr nurse. They are soooooooo sweet and never rude. I truly recommend this house for sure. Ill be going to see the doctor tomorrow and I hope he take this drain out heck that's the only thing that hurts.
i will post some pis, i just need to get my daughter to do them for me
Welcome aboard love...Can't wait to see your transformation. Im sure your gonna be hot...Good luck. Muah xoxo
thx i cant wait.
im schedule with Yily on November 5th hope to run into you..or should I say wheel into you...lmao Imma be bent over with that damn TT..hahaha Muah xoxo
What office is he in?
Manuel Maria Castillo #20 Gazcue, Santo Domingo
Are you staying at Jasmine's recovery house?

I'm glad you found us and started your story in the mommy makeover community. You might want to check out this thread of women looking for surgery buddies. Also, here's a list of supplies that might come in handy during your recovery.

Please keep us updated throughout this journey!