My Count Down - Dominican Republic, DO

Im a 37yr mother of 2 and its my turn to live. Im...

Im a 37yr mother of 2 and its my turn to live. Im getting a Mommy Make OVER....Tummy Tuck, Breast lift w/implants, Butt Augmentation & Lipo. I must say im excited and scared and the same damn time. I say that cause i really dont have anyone to go with me. But i guess i have to leave it in gods hands. I know 5 coworker that had their surgery done by Dr. Asmin and they all were happy with the out come.
i will post some pis, i just need to get my daughter to do them for me
Welcome aboard love...Can't wait to see your transformation. Im sure your gonna be hot...Good luck. Muah xoxo
thx i cant wait.

road to recovery

Its been a long two days. I had my TT & BA done on tuesday and I really feel good. My breast look amazing and the tummy is FLATTT, yesssssss.

Recovery house

Im at Jackqueline's recovery house and the ladys are soooooooo sweet. They check on you a lot. Very Sweet.
Any pics ?
I'm 6 days out. I had a TT BL & BA I got 375cc in both breast. My tummy. Is like wow I'm a lil swollen. But its ok my breast. Looks great. I'm very happy with my Dr. Admin Aquino. He's the best hooked a distal up. I stayed at Jacqueline's recovery house. Let me yell you about that. From Jacqueline Anna Diana Rosa and Carmen they are the best. They are really making feel like I'm a queen. They make you feel so relaxed. They're doing their best in caring for me and three other girls that's here. 3 meals snack ( fruits) 24hr nurse. They are soooooooo sweet and never rude. I truly recommend this house for sure. Ill be going to see the doctor tomorrow and I hope he take this drain out heck that's the only thing that hurts.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon