Medina' S Barbie... a Really Moomy Makeover - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello all of my Beauties, after calling many...

Hello all of my Beauties, after calling many doctors I was super excited to find dr tania medina, she was perfect for me. I am a latin Female, 5'3 tall, overweight for my height at 170 lbs.
I had my last baby 4 years ago and since that time I never shown anyone my stomach because the pregnancy did some damage and I was finally ready to wear a two piece bikini and have a flat, tight belly! I live in Miami where almost everybody has a nice body to show at south beach.
I got a abdominoplasty with muscle repair, full body liposculpture, BBL and breast lift without implants one year ago. I can explain how this procedure and amazing doctor change my whole world.
Barbies, doctor Medina is awesome I recommend her to anyone who is willing to go to Dominican Republic for surgery, she cares so much about her patient, I have no words to explain her, beautiful inside and outside. The recovery house was great I have no complaints at all. Her whole team is great. Dr Medina did an extradinary job on me. I was afraid and nervous about going to DR where I knew no one and was going to be alone, but the she make me feel like I was home.
The clinic she works is beautiful and modern (CECILIP). I think is the best clinic in Dominican republic, great services, food and nurses ever.
GO To doctor Tania if you want the best care and results ever.

happyyy.. best choice dr tania medina

I am so happy with my results. I recommend dr Tania medina, she is the best.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Barbies, doctor Medina is awesome I recommend her to anyone who is willing to go to Dominican Republic for surgery, she cares so much about her patient, I have no words to explain her, beautiful inside and outside. Always there answered all my question, spend all the time I need with me, did all follow up. extraordinary.

YOU LOOK AMAZING I TOO LIVE IN MIAMI AND HAVING THE SAME PROCEDURS HOW LONG DID YOU STAY
what did your quote include (RH, transport etc)?
You are gorgeous!!
Wow you look amazing!
look amazing
speechless, what a transformation ... Congrats!
U look amazing
Beautiful results.. Very impressive!! Good for you xo
wow you look amazing!
Thank you so much.
she looks great>>>>
I'm happy for you and your results look awesome! Thanks for sharing!
thank you so muchhh...