Going with robles, Bbl, tt, lipo- Dominican Republic

Hello everyone I am new to this site I have been...

hello everyone I am new to this site I have been doing research and read tons of reviews from here the stories are truly inspirational only make me more excited to transform my body back to what it used to be before my children. I have emailed Dr. Yily from the Dominican Republic just waiting on a response. I love her work but am a little nervous to make this trip. I will upload before pictures later I just wanted to reach out to anyone who might be going around the same time.

waiting game! !

so I'm getting tired of playing the waiting game I have reached out to Dr Yily, Dr Baez and Dr Altamonte and haven't heard anything back from anyone its been a week now I did talk to yily on whatsapp but it was brief and she basically told me she would get to me when she could. At this rate I don't think there is any possible way I could get in by late February early March kind of depressing I have a couple trips planned this summer and wanted to showcase my new bod lol. I have been working really hard to get back in shape too. I am currently 5'9" 160lbs at my heaviest I was 168 but over the last couple months I decided this is getting ridiculous I want my shape back! some things won't ever be the same though without the help of one of these amazing doctors so come on guys get back to me the waiting game is driving me insane wish me luck!

quote from yily

So I finally got a quote from yily it took 10 days. I am a little disappointed though it was like it was an automated reply and she quoted me for things I didn't even request so now I have to wait for a revised quote and she didn't even address any of my questions in the initial email. So back to waiting oh and I am still waiting for a quote from Alamonte, baez and robles but I have been in contact with laura robles assistant through text.

quote from Robles

so today I got my quote from Robles it was 4200 tummy tuck Lipo of waist back armpits and Brazilian butt lift and with recovery house and all other total is 5200. it's a great price but a little disapointed because I did not request a Brazilian butt lift I ask for a breast augmentation and lipo of thighs which she did not recommend for some reason, but regardless I want a BA I've nursed 4 kids and I want my perky boobs back I will pass on the big ass anyday to get that so for now I'm waiting on a reply back from Laura

going with robels

so I decided to go to Dr Robles because communication was so much easier and she was very prompt with getting back to me. also her price is all inclusive with recovery home and garment. I am currently in the process of confirming my date of February 24th just waiting on info for where to send the deposit.

confirmed

Everything seems to be in order date is confirmed just waiting to buy my ticket until next week guess I'll start taking my vitamins and preparing my things its just 6 short weeks away. I will upload pre op pics since everything is final. My current measurements are and weight 160 5'9"
Waist-30"
Hips-40

RH booked

Well its getting real now! The recovery house is booked I'm staying at Virginia's I'm really happy she had availability I've heard great things. I have so many emotions going on right now ranging from excitement to scared to having second thoughts I'm even having dreams about my results. I guess this is all normal but no matter what this is what I want. I have a ticker on the home screen of my phone counting down the days 39 days left I can't wait!

it's getting close! !

Its getting so close 28 days left im so excited. I have decided not to get the bbl instead I'm getting a BA with implants and tt with lipo to waist and flanks. The new quote for that is 6200. Time seems to be moving so slow it frustrating.

22 days!

21 days and a wake up! since im not getting a bbl I am working on dropping some more lbs. To insure best results Im at 157 lbs bust is 35" waist is 29 1/2" below bb is 36" hips 38" and booty is 40 1/2" im hoping that in 3 wks I can get down to 150 but ideally im loosing 1 lb a week anything is betting than nothing. I've also been working out hard lately to be in the best possible shape before surgery in hopes that my recovery will be quick and smooth and also so it won't be to difficult getting back into shape afterwards.

nerves kicking in..

So I have 9 days until I fly out im so damn nervous its ridiculous I am trying not to talk myself out of it. I still need to buy a lot of things and my ticket I'll be getting Monday. Im nervous about getting my breast done at the same time as a tt I might split the pricedures for easier recovery im not sure ugh this whole process is stressing me out.

more before pics

Brazilian butt lift or breast lift with augmentation? Will get tummy tuck with lipo on back/flanks/waist regardless. Not sure which procedures to combine which is an easier recovery?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon