Gettin my Sexy Back in 2014 - Dominican Republic, DO

Want that video vixen sexy body I use to have....

Want that video vixen sexy body I use to have. Lmbo
TT BL LIPO & BBL
I love Dr Duran's before and after picks and the fact that she does multiple procedures. She is my #1 pick.
Dr Yily's work is right up there in my opinion with Dr Duran but I have read a few comments that have moved her down in my poll.
DR BEAZ doesn't have a lot of pics but her reviews are all wonderful. I am looking for an aggressive approach to this body so I must choose wisely.

good luck in your search..  i am going 17 march 2014..  at healing haven

I'm so glad you started your story on RealSelf! I hope you'll use this space to keep us updated. When you decide on your surgeon just inbox me and I'll put the correct doctor in your review. Very exciting!

Dr. Edgar Contreras to the rescue in 2014!!!!!

Finally Got my man. Dr. Edgar Contreras

Congrart on choosing ur doctor. Its nerve wrecking isnt it. Im thinking of contreras for booty implants after my rd1 w duran..... will b folling ur journey ;-)
Congrats and keep us posted
Me too. I'm going with Contreras. I would just like more before and after pics

LOOKING FOR A BUDDY TO THE D.R. WITH YILY. SEPTEMBER 25 - OCTOBER 6 2014

TT, LIPO, BBL, BL,

When you will becoming home I will be on my way there October 9
October 6, 2014

SANTO DOMINGO HERE I COME!!!!!

Passport
Tickets
Only thing missing is a buddy, any takers?

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

AT THE AIRPORT. DR HERE I COME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be in the Dr by 1 pm. Staying at serenity. I'll keep y'all posted

I hope everything is going Well
I am having surgery in the am. my pressure was high and I had to have a few test take some meds and reschedule
I pray everything went well. Keep us posted love.

Finally A Duran Doll

STOP TRIPPING ON SCHEDULING WITH DURAN. YOU CAN JUST WALK IN. THAT IS IF YOU HAVE A COUPLE OF DAYS TO PLAY WITH. that's it for now ladies.

Hey doll! How are you doing? Sorry I didn't get to meet you before I leave. The complications were just too much
Dr. Edgar Contreras

I have switched to Dr. Edgar Contreras. His response time is wonderful and he answers all my questions. So far in two days with two messages I have gotten two responses.