Hey dolls! so after about a year of obsessing, ive...

hey dolls! so after about a year of obsessing, ive decided to move forward with my transformation. I started by having my breasts done ( a lift with implants, see my review here) in October, and now i want the full figure. i honestly dont feel i will get the results i want in the states, so ive decided to go with the best, DURAN! I want the nicki minaj curves, nothing less than that! I have no idea when my date will be, it all depends on when i will get time off. I'm guessing early 2015=] im also looking for a buddy to go with as well.

That's cool I am wanting to get work done myself and is very new to this.
How exciting! You might want to check out this post about finding surgery buddies. Also, here's a supply list to check out for ladies traveling for their mommy makeovers.

I'll be watching this space for your updates!

Switching to Dr Fisher!

So Ive decided to switch to dr fisher in miami. I love his work from what I've seen and I'm ready for him to work his magic on me. I was quoted 4500 for the bbl. Jessica told me he recommended a tummy tuck as well but I'm not ready for that. I will be putting down my deposit early next week. I'm still not quite sure on a date yet but I'm leaning towards the end of march/beginning of april. My husband doesmt support it nd it hurts. I know I've started to obsess over it but its just something that I want done. I want that hourglass figure!

deposit down!

So its official! Left my deposit..fisher it is! HourGlass figure in March!

as I am

This is me now..I have natural curves but nothing close to where I wanna be.
You look good now, after he gets done with you you're going to look great. I'm sorry that the hubby isn't supporting, but its your body and we have to do what make us happy right. Will you be traveling alone?
Thanks hun! Yes looks like it may just me. The way I see it I birthed 2 kids within 2 years so its my turn to feel good about me. Who are you doing ur sx with?
I'm going with Dr. Fisher.

Tummy Tuck and supplies..

So Jessica said I would need a Tummy tuck after my BBL.. I'm sorry but i disagree. Although i have a pooch .. i don't think i need anything more than some Lipo. I will take my chances. i would have a tummy tuck in the future but not right now. Anywho, i'm starting to get supplies ready for my surgery. My mom has agreed to watch my kids for a week so my hubby will be coming with me. Hes finally come around on the idea of this. So these are these are the supplies that I have written down so far...

Boppy pillow
snacks
drinks
bed pads
thick moisturizing lotion
sets of different pjs ( not sure if ill be going out much...)
an extra compression garment.

if u happen to pass through my page.. let me know if im missing anything..
Good luck! I am thinking of switching from Duran to Fisher. I want to get this BBL done by Feb/March. Hopefully I can get a date for then. You are gonna be fab!
Thanks Hun! good luck to you! I'm not sure of the date yet but im looking at march as well. trying to drop some weight before then. i hope i can get a date too! the reason i havent even locked it in is because im not sure when ill get the time off =/
Thanks! I am set for Feb 11. I def understand about the time off. You will need the time to recover a bit...no sitting on that ass for a while! lol

Diet... Diet..Diet...

So im officially on a diet =[ i frown because i love food! its really hard and im not 100 perfect yet. I ate a heavy dinner today so i feel like a fail lol. right now im 206 and i need to get back down to 196 minimum. so 10 lbs and counting. its funny because most of my weight is in my booty. I love it and i hate it. I have the shelf booty, and i want the upside down heart booty. so im determined to drop this weight. Im also concerned with the fact that i really may need a tummy tuck. when i look in the mirror i dont see need. i have seen woman who a bigger in the abdomen area then i am and they have come out fine. well see...

BBL

Hey Dolls I've decided to go with Dr Fisher @ Vanity Cosmetic Surgery =]. Ive put my deposit down but not really sure when ill be able to go and have my surgery. I'm a mommy of 2 little princesses and even tho i love them to death, they

I am excited ladies, I too have my date on Feb 6th....
Originally was going to DR to have BBL with Dra. Robles, she puts out booty's like Duran & Yily....however prefer to finance procedures in states, and Fisher is one of best.
Congrats! I just got cold feet and I realized it would come out to the same price. I'm still traveling but no where near DR time lol

fooducate and excercise

So as of last week I've been on a strict diet. I spoke with jessica and she wants me at 190 minimum. I found this great great app called fooducate and another called diet points. U can scan the bar code on foods and it'll break down the calories, how much intake u need a day etc..I've started to excercise 5 days a week as well..so I lost 4 lbs last week! I'm addicted. I need to look amazing after this surgery can't settle for less.

THIS BETTER BE LEGIT

so ive been seeing alot of confusion about vanity on here. i really hope im making the right decision here. i plan on paying the rest within the next 2 weeks, but there is so much negativity going on with them. i pray all goes well. jessica has been great. i know shes REALLYYY busy. that place is booming. customer service is one thing but my health is another.
You have a super hot bod already! You better watch out after your BBL! You go gurl! :) Look at your shelf! What!?!? I have to agree with you COMPLETELY that you DO NOT need a TT. Not even close! I'm not a doc but I've been looking at bodies all day everyday for way too long and I don't see any lose sagging skin. So, I wouldn't for one second trade your tummy for a new one. Nope! :) Good luck to you!
thanks girl i needed that! i was so confused im like wha she see that i dont? i told them ill wait till after my sx to make that decision.
I think you made the right decision. :)

Sx may be sooner than I thought

So things are looking up! Going to pay my deposit within the next week :) super excited. I'm dropping some weight..went to the doc and I was 203. I want to be 195 at the most! We are almost there ladies! This is ourr yearrrrrr
You have a donk already, all you need is some lipo and a little sculpting. That's just my opinion, good luck luv
thanks hun=] i feel the same way. btw do u know about all this confusion at vanity. i see they are playing games with prices with the other ladies and its getting a little uncomfortable. if they are playing games with the prices, what about our health ? smh
Welcome and yes that confusion is not for me. I really think I'm just going to let Dr. Fisher do my breast lift. Then let Dr. Ghurani do my Bbl at Elite Plastic Surgery.

OK Heres my Tea.

ok so ive been seeing alot of posts on vanity, their prices, and their professionalism. TBH, its a little scary and im not sure i want to put my life in their hands right now. they seem like they dont have it together which bothers me. idk why jessica is telling everyone different prices?! idk what's going on with the doctors either. If i had my doc switched on me i would see black! so im just gonna pray and see what the good lord shows me bc this is not only a sh*tload of money, but my life as well!
Ldies, I keep hearing about Vanity. Does Dr Fisher work for two practices? I don't think they are playing with prices at all. You all must remember ALL QUOTES ARE PERSONALIZED TO EACH SPECIFIC LADY. For me example, my quote was $7000 for Liposculpture & BBL. However; I am 190 lbs, have had a previous TT and Lipo. My quote is also for 14 areas of Lipo....plus I have second round of surgery in March(this was additional $4k) for Breast lift, with implants and TT revisions.... .so that price is CONSIDEREDERABLY reasonable for all I am getting. Dr Fisher is good Dr. just please remember quotes will never be identical to someone else, you may not know all that their quote involves......just friendly FYI
Thank u I really appreciate u clearing the air :) I really want vanity to work their magic on me.
So welcome!!!! I just don't want you dolls missing out on great doctor for misunderstanding...I am posting pre op pics tonight, and you know for sure post op pics after.

stressss

So I had a moment last night but I'm back on the vanity train! Happy to see us all help each other out with concerns wr may have. So my weight is 203..dammit! I need to be at least 195 to feel comfortable :/ feeling frustrated cuz I love food and its difficult to clock everything u eat. Ughhh off to the gym to work this out.
so any ladies know of another recovery house besides the one offered by vanity? I dont mind staying in a hotel but my plans seemed to have changed and may be going alone not too sure. if worse comes to worse ill hire an RN for the first couple of days. i just thought there would be more in miami since its such a popular place for plastic surgery.

dates dates dates

Any ladies going the end of feb? Trying to go around that time..
Ok ladies so I got quoted 3500 for liposculpure and a bank I put down my deposit already. I haven't booked a date yet as I still have to get childcare and ask for some time off work the price seems a little scary since its the cheapest by far in the states is this legit?
their prices are great, but their customer service is sh*t and thats enough for me to not let them touch me.
im going with dr. fisher on feb. 28th...and i too am nervous about vanity, they have been trying to push Dr. Bass on me. Dr. fisher works at another clinic called cg cosmetic.

Swervin on Vanity!

ive had it with vanity. they play too many games and too much bs for me! never even got me receipt for my deposit WHICH I WILL BE GETTING BACK! smh jessica gotta be stupid right? she really thinks she got all her lies down packed...haaaaaa! and girl if u read this dont bother calling me cause im only speaking the damn truth. dead foul! im sry to the ladies who went and didnt even get to see the ps they were promised. i think i would be in jail. ladies the price aint worth it. sh*t is too damn shady over there! im out! back on my search

Dr Ortega <3

So i will be going back to my PS surgeon Dr Mel Ortega. I really wanted Vanity because i thought their price was very reasonable. cheaper isnt always better =/ I cant go wrong with dr ortega, hes deff a sweetheart, his staff is amazing, and i love everything about the office. i believe their price for a BBL right now is 4999 so thats still not bad at all. Dr ortega doesnt use drains and i believe that price includes 8 areas of lipo! going to pay my amount this week and hopefully she can fit me in for the end of this month. Call them up and ask for Vivian she will have you hooked up and tell her lisa referred you.
Hey girl I requested a quote from Ortega also. I liked the pics on his website and a girl named Karla called me up and emailed me but I am just so stressed and the price is just so good im a little iffy about falling into a vanity like trap again ughh Im going to be following your blog let us know how ur experience is with him! Good luck
Is he with CG Cosmetics?
I believe he has his own practice my email says Spectrum Aesthetics

My "Consult" with Dr Ortega.

So the last time I saw Dr Ortega it was for my 24 follow up for breast augmentation. I couldnt help but ask him about what he thinks i should do lipo or a tummy tuck. he quickly said change into a gown and lets have a look. Once he came back he said, "honestly i wouldnt get a tummy tuck until i saw the results of lipo. He then went ahead and said, why waste good fat when we can put it somewhere else lol.however. at the time the price was for 8 areas of lipo which is pretty darn good he also said he could make me look however i wanted. if i wanted suttle, ill get suttle, if i wanted dramatic, ill get dramatic.at the time i wasnt ready for a bbl and just saved the thought for the future. i thought vanity was the place since there was alot of hype with the prices and all. But i realize grass is not always greener on the other side. i can say hat dr ortegas staff is very sweet, office is beautiful, and my aftercare was on point. my sx was at 3 and thats the time i was called in. the last time i spoke with vivian, she said his schedule was pretty busy but shell get back to me. that was yesterday, so lets see what monday brings.

BTW...

I have tried to contact Vanity about my deposit refund and of course i continuously get put on hold till someone hangs up me. CHILLLLLLEEE BOO!!! *i'm currently on hold with my bank*

Date Booked!

So i put my deposit down today for BBL with Dr Ortega =] im booked for feb 19
I agree with Hipz, everything happens for a reason. It's so messed up that Vanity is playing with people the way they are. Disgusting! Anyway, congrats on your fast approaching date! You're gonna look incredible! Can't wait to see your results! :)
Karma is the biggest b*tch and they will have their day. Thanks hun =] wat surgeon are you going with?
Yes it is! I'm going with Dr. Salzhauer. LOVE HIM. :) Can't wait to see your new booty!

weight down!

so ladies i have reached 197! yesssss! everything has started to become more real. i found a great price on the days inn about 5 min away from the surgery center. i really plan to stay 1 night , go to my 24 hr post op and head home. my best friend will be coming with me so hell be driving up back to orlando. i figure ill just make a bed in the back seat of my car lol..well my next update will be when i reach miami on wed. xo..
I have just decided to throw Vanity the deuce also! Dr Ortega has a Valentine's Special of 4,500 for the BBL and that includes 2 massages. How much were u required to pay for a deposit?
i paid 500 for a deposit. vanity is a sh*tshow. smh when r u looking to have your surgery?
The end of April. Like the 21,22, or 23

nerves nerves nerves

So its really hitting me today.. The surgery i wanted my whole life is actually happening in less than a week! it has my nerves going crazy but in a good way. i trust my doctor will take me to exactly where i want to be =] i wish all you ladies a wonderful journey. alot of us got sold into vanitys trap but we should never settle! xo..
You should inbox the community manager Kristie to chang your doctor for you
thanks , i did already but i know shes busy and must get a whole lot of requests. if i dont hear back from her within a couple of days ill just shoot her another message
U already have a fire foundation so ur gonna be an ease frame for him! R u requesting major or minor fat transfer?

2 days!

so im starting to get all my wish pics together as well as some supplies to take on my trip.. nothing major just some pillows and blankets for my car ride home. i will be buying the compression garment from the office as well. today im just stalking on realself, even though i said i wasnt going to update till i got to miami lol its too addicting!
Good luck ur results are gonna be the bomb!
thanks girl! who are considering your surgery with?
I'm going with Dr.Salama my date is June 20th

Prep time.

Up early cuz I cant sleep. I'm gonna try n do as much as possible today. I totally forgot to order the go girl p ez, so ill just buy a small funnel and call it a day. I'm really not sure whether to wear a maxi dress or a sweatsuit..still debating. I reserved my car yesterday so ill be picking it up tonight. My best friend will be driving back. I need help dolls..what am I missing? I'm only going for the sx and coming right back home.ill be leaving 4 am tomorrow morning to be there by 8..ahhh my nerves!
Prayers up blessings down! Praying that u have a successful, complication free surgery. I pray that God guides the surgeon's hands gracefully so that u may achieve ur desired results. He said ask & we shall receive it, name it & claim... At this time do just that and place all worries & fears aside. Ur in God's hands & everything will be well! Amen
Amen to that!
Very well said AMEN!!

Thank you!

HEY DOLLS..SO IM BEING PREPPED NOW! AHHH THANK U EVERYONE FOR YOUR KIND WORDS AND PRAYERS..TOOK SOME PIX OF THE OFFICE FOR U GIRLS..
Good luck girl!
Good Luck today. Praying for you.

I'm out..

Hey dolls I'm out thabk the lord sore anddrugged up will update later. U guys are so sweet! Thank u
Happy Healing!!! Cant wait to see pics!!
Happy healing hun!
Happy healing boo! I can't wait to see pics.

sx update

Hey dolls..I'm finally able to guve an update about my sx day. First off ide like to give a hugggee shout out to jazeqtneedzabooty and mixxdyme. Thank u ladies for all your advice and prayers. Thank you to all my rs sisters. This has become a tight community and its a blessing. So I received a call tues night saying the doc will be doing his first sx wed at 3pm and to be there at 230.great np. Vivian calls at me 6 am saying she has an opening for 1230. Off we go! AS SOON AS WE WALKED INTO THE OFFICE PAPERWORK FOR ME WAS AT THE FRONT DESK FOR SIGNING. Amazing.within 10 min I was in the bqck being drawn up. I showed dr ortega all my wish pics explaining I wanted that heart shaped bottom. Surgery felt like a min in actually it was 3 hrs. From my understanding vivian said a lot of fat wasremoved and transfered..yes!. When I awoke I felt crappy. Hate that headachenausea feeling. I'm going to be honest girl..I HAVE NO PAIN..a tad bit of soreness but nothing over a 5. Ill update later with pix. I'm draining quite a bit Ill let it stop a little b4 I try takinf anything xo
We are so happy that everything went according to God's plan. It's so refreshing to have a smooth uneventful process leading up to the surgery. The lack of delays, and day of surgery, surgeon switches prevented any unneccessary anxiety & added stress. For those reasons alone Dr. Ortega & his staff get a thumbs up in my opinion. We wish u a speedy recovery. Heal up & get some rest. Oh and don't 4get to walk as much as possible. If u have any Witch Hazel and Apple Cider Vinegar apply them topically to your body. It reduces swelling, bruising, & inflammation!
I did not know about that witch hazel and apple cider vinegar thing....Glad I read your comment lol I will need to write that down!
Yes ma'am I used it after I had a surgery. I know a girl that used it after a BAD car wreck. And then my coworker had a black eye & horrible scar from hitting the concrete I suggested it & in 2 days it cleared up! Girl it works for a fact. Also I forgot to mention the coconut oil inflammation also.

big..booty..judy...

Praying for a healthy recovery! Take care ;-)
Thank u doll! I appreciate it
Hey babygurl!!!!! Thanks for the SHOUTOUT ma, I feel loved! We all were praying for you, I see you made it to the big booty side. You look FANTASTIC! Your pic looks more like it is a few weeks post-op, I am soooooo happy you feel so good. Can't wait to see more pics, and take it easy healing....I want to see that booty with no garment in a couple days or weeeks. Happy we could help.

pain .

Well girls I felt good...but now in so much pain..woosahh need these meds t o kick in

update day 2 post op

So dolls...I feel like a train hit me and the n reversed. BUT I LOVE MY RESULTS. My tummy is still swollen and ill be expecting that for a while. I took a washcloth shower and I hate it. Cant wait till I can really shower ughhh! No sharp pains just very sore :/
How much is the procedure with Ortega?
He had a special of 4500.00, I'm not sure if its still on
Did you take any of the pre op vitamins? If so which ones?

hubby gave me a little massage..

Pain was manageable, only could do about 10 min. Can see my swelling dropping some..my drainage has stopped as well..
wait - you said ortega but fisher is on your page? which one did your bum? btw you look GORGEOUS I want YOUR body!!!
aww thank you for the compliment doll
so was it fisher or ortega?? and youre welcome - you are HOT mammie!

the naked truth

So here I am! I finally took off my garment I love my results so far. I believe my waist will continue to get smaller and my curves become more defined.
I'm loving the results I definitely think I'll be going to ortega
thanks doll =] im glad your considering him
U look really GOOD!!! Was it hard to get a APPT. with him?

4 days Post Op

well today hasnt been too bad. i have so much swelling in my abdomen i dont think i can appreciate my results yet. i hae just been lying down and trying to stay off my feet even though its really hard with two small children. looking at my stomach i see what ortega was talking about with the tummy tuck BUT its not enough for me to consider going under for that. he said he that i should stay in a garment for 3 months and will have great results, so i trust him. i do not have any drainage whatsoever so im really happy about that. i think im ready to go into a smaller garment so im on the search for something that will give me the ultimate compression. i also want to get the butt cut out kind. i do see some swelling in my back which makes me look like i have back rolls but i know its just swelling. oo ladies this sx is life changing!! i love my new shape and what new doors it opens for me in the terms of clothes . i would also like to clarify something. it is NOT at all safe to take a long trip the same day of your surgery. i was misinformed and i would never recommend someone to leave the same day. dr ortega was actually pretty upset with me about it lol. do any of you ladies have any info on compression boards.. thats my next step.
You look good girl. Are you using lipo foam inside your garment? I would suggest that for first 3 to 4 wks the move to the board of you all think it's necessary.
i would like to use the lipo foam, where would i purchase something like that?
Just re read my comment sorry for the typos. I got mine off amazon.com $7.50 for 8x11 sheet and I got 4 sheets. I wear one stomach, one both sides and folded one into a triangle for lower back. If you don't find it on amazon just Google lipo foam, I think inthepinkroom.com has it too.

Waist training.

So its day 5 post op and ladies i feel great! i do not sit on my bottom whatsoever and im hoping ill keep most of my volume, altho i read on bigbootytinywaist the volume we lose is just swelling ( which is ok with me). so today i started wearing my waist cincher. i have it on top of my garment so im getting the ultimate compression. i want that blac chyna waist, i wont settle for less! my booty is still pretty numb and im still pretty swollen but patience is what i need. cant wait to see some of you girls in the upcoming months!
Looking good!
thanks doll!
Coca!! You looking madd good ma! I see you worked that garment down...looks good. Booty is still high, but it will start to drop over nxt week or so. So excited for you! Dr. O's work is VERY similar to Dr. Fisher's. Anywho...keep triangle in small of your back and lipofoam in. If your garment starts to not feel like it is super tight, time to go down to a smaller one.

addicted!!

so im already thinking of my lipo round 2! i dont think ill be going back for another bbl as im satisfied with booty. ive been wearing my waist trainer for about 2 days now and i can already see a difference. for ladies who are interested in high quality waist trainers...check out cokebottlecurves.com. she usually has bundle packages where you can get the osmotic wrap, fat burn cream, and cincher for 125. so im not sure if its swelling, but i can see one back roll. it wasnt there the day of my post op so im guessing its swelling. swell hell as i heard someone call it. lol! im really trying to watch what i eat. i dont want to gain back but i dont want to lose much either. the struggle. cant wait to get back to the gym tho. this waist needs to get tighter.
I am considering Dr. O for Bbl also how many cc's did you get ?
im actually not sure, ill call n ask
Thanks, I just spoke to vivian I am hoping for an appointment in July.

10 days post op

hey dolls

not sure if my last update went thru =/

hmm idk why my update didnt go thru =/... well just in case.. im at 10 days post op and loving the result so far. my garment started to fit me very loosely so i went into a stage two with a booty cut out. its kind of snug but i rather that than loose. this skin is ittchyyyyy! i just have to ignore it or else ill rip my hair out. other than that everything seems great. booty is dropping and swelling is going down but verryyyyyy slowllllyyy.

18 days post op + my new journey

hey dolls! hope everyone is doing well. well i had my post op visit with ortega and all seemed to be going well.he stated i was still very swolleb and i need to live in my compression garments lol im not sure if im 100 percent satisfied with my body quiet yet so with that being said.. i will be planning my trip to DR to visit walkiris robles! I will be getting bigger implants as well as a tummy tuck. I love my heart shaped booty but i deff need a tummy tuck. I wont stop till i get the body i desire. im starting to feel a little bit back to normal but my skin is still painful to massage. Im going to post pix later on tonight as well as start my new review on my tt journey. Happy healing!
I am so sorry to hear you are not 100% satisfied with your results. If you don't mind please share some of the things you are unhappy with. I wish you luck on your next phase.
Everything was great except I do have excess skin which I was informed about. The doc said to give it a couple more months to retract so well see.
does the fat they put in your butt go away? How does it actually STAY there?

3 weeks post op.. Changes

yay i have finally reached the week 3 mark. i am starting to see changes in my figure and im loving what i see. the doctor gave me no fat on my back and a tiny waist not to mention a chunky booty so im super super happy. im ready to hit the gym and get this body prepped for summer. i had my massage at massage envy.. i didnt like what i received. however, i found this sweet girl who gave me the massage of my life and i see such a difference in one massage.. it felt amazing too.. realself has been quiet.. where are all my RS sistas
?
your butt looks good!!! and u don't look like anybody 206 pre surgery weight at all!!!
thanks luv! i was dumbfounded myself but the scale dont lie lol
Can you please post new updated pictures. thank you

1 month post op

hey luvs! sorry ive been away for a while im just overwhelmed with life. anyways im finally starting to see changes in myself. not everyone comes out looking like a barbie doll, others take time. i dont want to give my final opinion yet so im going to wait on the 3 month mark. one thing is, i for sure need a tummy tuck! i have skin in the front that makes me have an illusion of fat but its just skin. ill be having a tummy tuck with duran or yily, whoever gives me a faster response. pain is almost non existent. i do sit down but no longer than an hr. im in the search for a smaller garment as mine has become really big on me. ill update with pix in the am xo
You look great hun.. Congrats
thanks so much doll
You look Grrrreeeeaaaaatttt in my tony the tiger voice ... did he put fat in your hips ? & what was the required weight dr ortega asked you to be before surgery ??? I'm 255lbs 5'8 an trying to drop thes3 lbs by end of June an get my procedure by early July by dr Ortega or dr hassan

1 mo post op

You look very curvy looking hot girl :)
You look amazing!!! Let me start by saying that girl! I just want to know do they require that you gain weight when you are trying to do the fat transfer if that is what you had done? I am 5"7 and the last I weighed it was 142. I am almost 42 years old and the mother of 7 kids with 3 being adults. I am worried about getting the fat transfer because I don't necessarily have the fat to speak that it may require. I have been working hard to gain weight and I have been thanks to me removing the Implanon birth control and getting the Depro shot. That is the only thing that has made me gain weight in my ass seriously!!! I just want to know what is recommended if you don't mind telling me please.

waist trainer

Thanks for the update. Your body is transforming really nicely. He got your stomach flat and butt huge :)
thank you hun! i thought we were all supposed to come out barbies but apparently it takes time for some lol
Gheeeezzz Louise that ass is huge!!!! Lol

finally seeing my curves!

i know i didnt write anything for my last update but i was on my phone. so im loving my new body so far. i bought my first new pair of jeans and i love the way they fit. the doctor gave me the booty i want. a nice back dip and a plump booty. Depending on how my healing continues i may just got for round 2 and not a tummy tuck. i dont want anymore added to the booty just want lipo to accentuate my curves more. im so happy with my choice of drs. One of my good friends is having a BBL with him on friday and if she allows me ill post her post op pics. OO YEAH.. ladies who have had their surgery.. get a a waist cincher! u will see better results once u start waist training. i started at an extra large and now my waist trainer is a large. i deff need to measure so i can give you girls some numbers. i will be starting a youtube channel soon discussing surgeries, healing, tips, etc. good luck to all the dolls on all their upcoming sxs!!!
Awesome pictures thanks' I just emailed Dr. O's office. Your bottom looks great!!
Thank you so much for being consistent in your posts! It truly helps having the feedback every few weeks. I pray you are well.
awww thanks doll! ive been slacking lately but im going to start catching up again xo

1 day shy of 2 months post op

Hey dolls! Well today is my bday and I never thought ide have this body ever! Im so grateful to dr Ortega!
thank you! Your story is so helpful!
Thank you so much girls for the birthday wishes ! x0
Happy Birthday... hope you turnin up bad bitch style !!!

2 mos post op

hey ladies! well nothing has really changed except my booty has gotten super jiggly which is great. I have noticed that some of my booty dents didnt fill all the way but dr ortega informed me of this in the beginning. i am still really happy with my new booty
He did that. Are you from FL? Also is there financing options available?
thanks doll=] yes im from orlando. Yes his office does provide financing options
Thank you so much. I made my deposit with them. I saw one butt he did and it looked like a box. I was skeptical at first and I started to do more research. I believe he can get the job done. I will be Fisher snatched by the end of the year.

STILL DEALING WITH VANITY!!!!

IM GOING TO TYPE THIS IN CAPS THATS HOW LIVID I AM. SO MY BANK DENIED MY CLAIM STATING I DIDNT HAVE ENOUGH EVIDENCE THAT VANITY WAS AWARE OF MY REFUND. FINE SO I SPOKE WITH JESSICA IN FEB AND SHE TOLD ME I WOULD HAVE MY REFUND WITHIN 7 WEEKS. WELL LADIES ITS BEEN 9 WEEKS AND STILL NOTHING! IM BEING PATIENT BUT STERN IN TELL HER I WANT MY MONEY YESTERDAY. SHE TELLS ME SHES GOING TO CHECK THE REFUNDS DEPARTMENT AND SEE WHATS GOING ON.. LETS HOPE I HAVE AN ANSWER SOON BECAUSE IM FUMING AT THIS POINT. SO UNPROFESSIONAL!
You look great ... How long did you drain for ? The garment had to wore for long ? I'm trying to set up an appointment now. Scared of pain
you look great!!!!!. im going first week of november. please give us an update of your results. id love to see how you look now. also we are about the same weight and shape i would love to know what your current weight is now.
Hey hun how are u? Show us how amazing ur looking! Lol
Miami Plastic Surgeon

love my doctor! he makes sure to explain everything in detail, gives you all the time you need, and has an amazing staff. If your thinking of going with DR Ortega, call and ask for Vivian.