Duran Doll June 16 2014

I have been stalking this website for the past 9...

I have been stalking this website for the past 9 months intially I just wanted a TT and BL but after seeing Durans work was in love with her BBL and I definetly need one lol. I already got my quote after waiting for a month I had to call her office and spoke with Elizabeth and boom got my quote the next day was so happy. Anyways am planning sending my deposit next week it has yo be for March or June when my daughter is out of school or on break. Don't know if March is to soon I feel like I need more time to prepare lol. I am 28 ,5"8 and mom of 6 ,year old and 9 month old I have been dieting like crazy.snd eent frim 215 after giving birth 165. I want all the works bbl lipo tt and bl I know its a lot and am bit nervous about that what do you rs girls think about doing all these procedures at once? Am still debating whether I should get the BBL... oh well will post before pics soon.

Super Excited My Surgery Scheduled For June 16!!!!!!

Hi,RS friends send my deposit and schedule my surgery for June the 16 so excited can not wait to be a duran doll. Here are a few of my before pics have to lose another 15 pounds.Definitely need that mommy makeover after two kids my body is in serious need of makeover.RS friends feel free to leave me any tips on what to expect and what to buy and vitamins to drink to prepare for surgery thanks.

Surgery Scheduled for June 16 so Excited!!!!

Pre Op Pics

5 more months to go woohoo

Add BL with implants in the mix or not

Hi, lady I have been very busy trying to get all the money I need for this surgery and am excited that I have saved enough for my surgery and put away hopefully won't have to touch a dime. Well I should be booking my flight soon, I am still undecided whether I should stay at a recovery house or with family since am part Dominican and have aunts that are willing to take care of me. I just want to make sure am surrounded by people that are experience on the recovery don't want any surprises . Also my mother is beginning to put doubts in my mind about getting all three procedures she thinks I should do my BL later on, but I just want the whole package and I am pretty health even though I will go through a lot of pain at least will get my dream body. Will make up my mind soon but I think am still doing it all no turning back. So excited updating you guys soon, thanks RS friends.

Excited Just Waiting For June

So I have finally book my flight. I now have to buy supplies and get as healthy as possible. I have been reading other ladies reviews and have been getting an idea on what foods to eat and what vitamins to drink. Giving the fact that am doing all procedures at once want to make sure my hemo is super high. I plan on eating all iron rich foods in March then April and May drink tons of vitamins. I have decided to go thru with all procedures despite bad opinions from family and friends I feel this is a good opportunity to get the body of my dreams why not get it all done if I can afford to and of course if am healthy enough. Well RS friends well update you guys soon super obsessed with getting this surgery over with constantly on RS am addicted lol
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Good luck doll!
Thanks hun
Can you please tell me how were you able to send your deposit?
I have a Citibank bank acct so I just did an international wire transfer online it's cheaper than in the branch, using the acct #,swift code, bank name, durans name and home address.
Oh... so it's cheaper to do it online? what RH are you staying at?
Enjoy the fun anticipation stage :-) You'll love your new bod, I just know it!
Thanks I can't wait
Goodluck on your upcoming procedure you will be fine
Thanks, so anxious time is flying by
Hey. I'm booked june 16 with yily. Where are you staying?
Am not sure yet I have family out there but not sure if am staying in a RH or with them yet. How about you?
Ill prolly stay with either armonia or yasmine.
Your going to be super hot with that junk in the trunk :)
Thanks hun cant wait
Can you tell me how to get in touch with Duran?
I called the office number on her website, try calling after 1pm DR time I called in the morning and never got through and called after 1pm three different times and have had her assistant answer right away, good luck
How tall are you and whats your weight we look very similar were gonna have great results girl!!!
Am 5"8 164 pds can't wait to be transformed into a duran doll, trying to maintain this weight was at 205 last year need to stay between 160_165
Thanks lady's
Can't wait to see your results ;)
Good luck. Can't wait to see your results. I have my date for July 29.
Goodluck on your procedure rs friend as well