Dr. Robles is Amazing! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm a 36 year old female, with two children (one...

I'm a 36 year old female, with two children (one natural, one Cesarean). Physically fit, workout 6 times per week. My belly and breast got destroyed with my first pregnancy and became worst with the second one. I had done breast augmentation with silicon 300 filling. No lift. Tummy tuck, and little lipo on my belly.

My low points

Some of my low points in my recuperation was the beginning. It was painful, uncomfortable, and difficult to manage daily living. The post operative garment is so uncomfortable, at times I just wanted to cry. I felt constricted, and desperate. Also the drainage caused me a lot of stress, I was so worry that it would get clogged, or that people may step on it. I had all types of crazy thoughts. Thank God it was removed on the 9th day before I arrived to the USA. As time goes on you feel better. What helped me was the help and support of my family, specially in the early days is crucial. Also having positive thoughts, been patient, having as much accurate info about procedure, recuperation, it helps you formule realistic expectations about the whole experience. Eating right also very helpful, and resting, taking easy those first three weeks is really important.
Currently, I'm working out to like 60% of my previous level. I still get swallen at the end of the day. And I still wear the garment, the whole day, and I change into a softer one for the night time.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I had a very positive, great experience in Dominican Republic with Dr. Robles. She was very professional, knowledgeable, and excellent bedside manners. The cardiologist, and pulmonologist were also very helpful and professional. I'm asthmatic and I loved the fact that Dr. Robles was very proactive, and cautions prior to the procedure to prevent any complications. The technician that took my Xray was a bit rude, but nothing that I haven't seen in the hospitals here. I found the premises very comfortable, clean, and accommodating. Nurses were very attentive and friendly. I love the fact that even thought I didn't stay in the recovery house, Dr. Robles was very available and very proactive. I love the fact that Dr. Robles took her time to answer all my questions and explain in detail what are my options. Laura and Raquel were very friendly, and attentive. I love the results, love it! My breasts look freaking great, so natural, and full. My belly is pretty, with the cutest belly bottom. My scar is dark now, but I know it will light up with time.