Mommy Makeover in 5 Days! - New York, NY

Hello! I am 25 years old and have two...

Hello!

I am 25 years old and have two beautiful kids, they are 3 and 2 years old. Before becoming pregnant I was 110 pounds 5'5 and went up to 160. Now I'm down to 125, but all the ups and downs had a toll on my body!
And my boobs,oh man that's the worst part! I used to be a 34A before pregnancy went up to a 32D! Now back to 34 A! I KNOWW! well at least I breastfed my kiddos : / and to make matters worst I have terrible Asymmetry and stretchmarks !! ooh man!!

But my pot Gold at the end of the Rainbow!! or so the say.. I 'm scheduled for a full TMT with lipo and breast lift with 400cc silicone.

I am getting my procedure done in The Dominican Republic by a very good plastic surgeon. He is my uncles best friend, and has all the credentials! and great recommendations so I am at ease in the trust sense. BUT boy am I scare, nervous, anxious and all the above!!!

I will post after pictures as soon as I get the procedure done! Wish me luck ladies and please feel free to post any pre op recommendations or tips that might make things easier! Thank You so much!