Mommy Makeover in 5 Days! - New York, NY

Hello! I am 25 years old and have two...

Hello!

I am 25 years old and have two beautiful kids, they are 3 and 2 years old. Before becoming pregnant I was 110 pounds 5'5 and went up to 160. Now I'm down to 125, but all the ups and downs had a toll on my body!
And my boobs,oh man that's the worst part! I used to be a 34A before pregnancy went up to a 32D! Now back to 34 A! I KNOWW! well at least I breastfed my kiddos : / and to make matters worst I have terrible Asymmetry and stretchmarks !! ooh man!!

But my pot Gold at the end of the Rainbow!! or so the say.. I 'm scheduled for a full TMT with lipo and breast lift with 400cc silicone.

I am getting my procedure done in The Dominican Republic by a very good plastic surgeon. He is my uncles best friend, and has all the credentials! and great recommendations so I am at ease in the trust sense. BUT boy am I scare, nervous, anxious and all the above!!!

I will post after pictures as soon as I get the procedure done! Wish me luck ladies and please feel free to post any pre op recommendations or tips that might make things easier! Thank You so much!

Congratulations!I hope everything goes well.
Congrats! Cant Wait to see your results!! Which Doctor are you going to in DR? I am trying to plan my surgery soon and I have been looking at different Drs..

Can't wait to see your after photos!