Hey y'all! I'm finally posting something instead...

Hey y'all! I'm finally posting something instead of "lurking" through everyone's pages. This site will have you a lil bit obsessed.. Idk.. Maybe that's my crazy azz. Lol :-) Anyway, after doing countless research and debating whether to go home to the U.S. or the get it done here in Europe(where I'm stationed at now), I said eff it and I'm going with Dra Yily. Her work is just amazing. That waist line Shawty!! Uugh I need that in my life! :-)
A LITTLE ABOUT MYSELF....
I'm 28 this yr and I have two kids(9yr old girl and soon to be 3yr old boy) My body was actually banging and still at 112lb weight until 2010 when I had my son. I then gained a lil weight but no rolls or sloppy belly. NOW due to that damn diastatsis recti(stomach muscles being apart) making it ever so painful to exercise the way I want & me eating a bunch of junk over here in Germany, I am now 142lbs!! :-( I guess with age I just started to add a few rolls to the bakery.. Idk lol I look like I have a bun in the oven and DON'T. What made me finally decide to stop waiting to get surgery and actually find a doc is when I finally saw my naked azz in the pre-op photos I took to send to the doctor. Honey, I just cried the whole time.. I felt like the worlds ugliest thing then I thought "well damn, my husband ain't tell me I was looking like this..I should kick his..." Lol Y'all feel me. It's like having a booger in ya nose.. I'm brutally honest so I'll tell ya quick about it but he just let me be the booger girl in this case. Smh Hoping to chat it up w/ a few of y'all and get some help until my surgery date!!

Thank you so much for starting your story on RealSelf and to your family for sacrificing for our country!

Have you had a virtual consultation or exchanged emails with Dr. Y. yet?

Looking forward to following you through this journey and I hope you get tons of support in this space.

Soooo Frustrated w/Dra. Yily's staff..grrrr

I have called and gotten through each time and whomever answers the phone just hangs up in my face after mumbling something or answers and then just stays quiet. OR I keep getting transferred to people who don't speak English. If I don't get my email from the lady I spoke with earlier about available July dates then I'm scrapping Yily all together.(Even though she's my top choice) :-( I'm coming all the way from Germany so my plane ticket is about the price of my surgery plus I have to book a two week hotel stay. I NEED A DATE PICKED BY TONIGHT! (or should I say yesterday seeing that I am 6hrs ahead of everyone and it is now 1230midnight)

I think her assistant that speaks english and can really help you Yira is on Vacation she should be back on Monday

Hmm...Dr. Knoll has my attention! :-)

Well ladies as I stated earlier my family is stationed in Germany so I have had consultations here but I didn't like any of them until this Thursday. I drove an hour and a half to Frankfurt to see Dr. Bianca Knoll. She gave me an hour long consult and drew diagrams and showed me the photos on her laptop. Not just the good photos or edited ones but the real deal. She explained different techniques for tummy and breast and how they work and which procedures would be best for me. I was sold. She has a great personality and is very tall!! I wanted soooo bad to go to Dr. Yily in the DR but If that isn't possible because I can't get the person answering the phone to give me a date(yea..she keeps saying she will email me or puts me on hold..smh) then I have no problem with Dr. Knoll. :-)

Surgery dates in July for Yily :-(

Uuugh..Saturday evening and STILL no email from the lady at Yily's giving me available surgery dates. I'm pressed for time because I need to know what I'm doing by tomorrow..final shot. :-( If not then Dr. Knoll has me down for the 16th of July.

@sasha30 I hope so because if she can't give me a date by Monday then my feelings will be a lil crushed BUT I know the doc here in Germany will do a wonderful job. :-) (I just wanted the back lipo and famous Yily hourglass waist line..lol)

Surgery with Dra.Yily July 12th anyone?? :-)

Hey y'all! Just seeing if anyone will be in the DR for surgery around the time that I am! :-) I'm flying all the way from Europe to have her work on me! Ppl keep assuming its about the money but that's not an issue AT ALL! lol ;-) Im paying more for plane tickets and hotel than I am for surgery.. I'm nervous and still have to figure out where I wanna stay :-/ Any suggestions???

I found another # for Dr. Duran if you interested 809-707-7163. I think this is her cell #. Do your research you probably end up liking her.
Hey! I did get in contact with her on the first ring(after being transferred to 6 different lines.. Lol) The coordinator's name was Samira and she has been working with me to get a surgery date. I just have to find a recovery house for me and my husband.. I am VERY VERY picky when it comes to hotels so idk how I'd do at a recovery home. Maybe I should get a hotel and just hire a nurse.. Idk. July 12th!!!!!! :-) Nervous!!
@ MzTiny. I read in one of the reviews that Dr. Yily have FB. Why don't you try to send her a message? I know it is very hard to get in contact with her because her staff are not very professional. There is also another good dr named Agustina Duran. Girls said that her work is very good. Her email is: hilarioplasticsurg@hotmail.com and her tel# is 809-565-5348.Good Luck

Just a reminder..

God is the ultimate healer and protector. People have so many negative comments as to why we women/men choose to go to another country to have work done. It's because we love what we see(result wise)... The price is just a perk for most. In my opinion, why should it matter to YOU what or where I do something especially of it's on my dime and not yours. ;-) #Message

Good luck on your journey! Will you be getting surgery with Yily or Duran?
So are you finally getting your sx on the 12?
Hi MzTiny, I am also travelling from Germany but in October. Hopefully with Yily too But for lipo and bbl. As u said, it isn't about the money but the results. Hope you found a place to stay. How long are you staying in DR?

Surgery buddy August 28th?? Dominican Republic...

Hello. I want to stay at the Real Recovery Hotel if anyone is interested in buddying up or knows of a REALLY NICE, RELIABLE, CLEAN & SAFE recovery home PLEASE MESSAGE ME! Thanks! :-)

Dra. Yily :-) I'm so nervous.
Don't be nervous, hun. She's a great PS and her work is amazing. You're gonna look great after surgery! Positive vibes sent your way! =)
No..had to switch it to the 28th of August. Sooo ready to get this over with.

Surgery Bag!

Getting a VERY small list together to make sure my bag is packed for surgery. I've read most reviews on here and the stuff people pack is useless or "doing the most" for real! Take your prescribed meds and follow the docs orders sheesh! I hate when my patients tell me they went against my directions because somebody OTHER THAN MYSELF told them what works best..then they wonder why they have a dry socket or swollen face..smh I believe that is what's going on because half of the people telling others what to get don't even know what the purpose is for these extra products. oh and Vitamin E oil is used when your wounds have healed..NOT to be placed on an open/sutured area. (Funny thing is by me telling people to stop listening to others..that makes me one in the same 0_0 ) -Tiny-

Where are you staying after your surgery?
Good li k on your journey!!! Please tell me how do I get in contact with Dr. Yily?
I messaged you ;-)

Real Recovery Hotel Reviews?

I have searched high and low for a REAL review of this hotel but it's only about three..one person thinks it's the Sugar Honey Ice Tea, one doesn't know why her doc told her to get another recovery home and the third just said the owner was rude but never said what happened. Uuugh! Do I need to get a plab B for my Plan B!! Where they do that at? lol wks in the D.R. is already a long time so I must be comfortable. I'm very picky about where I lay my head.

I reserved the Real Recovery Hotel as my Original backup plan because I figured my homegirl would back out on me (which she did..smh). I guess I'll be staying there but I have found some really nice apartments I'd rather stay in. I would have to hire a nurse though and I just don't believe half of these so called "nurses" or caregivers are that at all. I swear new recovery homes have popped up so fast over the year of me reading this site. Seems like a quick way to make a dollar in my personal opinion. I just hope the place I reserved lives up to the hype because I am very picky about where I sleep.
Get me thr info just in case. Thank you.
I've contacted the real recovery house too. I might stay there. The pictures look great, and I would want a private room though. Contacting them on Facebook just doesn't make me feel Tha have "confirmed" reservations, and the number isn't working. Sigh..

Well damn y'all... Lol

I said I wasn't packing much but after making a list and checking it twice.. I went from 6 things in a mini suitcase to a bunch of stuff! I'm a germ nut so travel size Clorox wipes, my satin pillow case, random stuff and last but not least ----> a lil febreeze for those natural moments that women act like don't happen!! HAHA! :-) With all the medication/iron mixed with a new diet and stool softener.... The browns are destined for the Super Bowl this year! (Oh lighten up ppl.. A lil humor never hurt anyone.. I'm always a lady but when you gotta go you gotta go so why not be courteous and leave a pleasant scent behind for the next person) :-) I even brought a lil room airfreshener because I love a good Smelling atmosphere. I don't even wanna imagine what a bunch of sweaty, bloody, unwashed women in one house smells like. I'm an entertainment publicist but I'm also a dental professional so when I get finished with some patients the surgery funk is TOO REAL! O_o

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

This is annoying.. I look like I'm pregnant!

That's what I look like lol..w/e we will be delicious soon enough haha
Random.. But I'm JUST now noticing that we both have the same person as our profile pic! Lol
Lol I know

Hair problems!!

Soooo since I moved from Atlanta to Europe, I have yet to find a dang stylist that can really do hair. I'm sure I'm not the only one thinking about a pre-surgery hairstyle with little to no maintenance at all..i.e. braids, twists, sew-in..whatever. I need something that'll last me three weeks in that heat and doesn't require me to lift my arms after Yily does my body in..any suggestions? KNOW THIS...If you see a lil short woman with a southern accent walking around with a bonnet on or a crazy scarf..that's probably me. I'll either be hiding these naps or protecting my hairstyle lol *Visual..me in a purple house robe, flip flops, drains in my pockets, those hideous granny looking compression socks and a bonnet..oooh My!* Oh and let's not forget the eyeglasses! They will be in full effect because I'm super blind and contacts aren't gonna help me on this trip.

Good luck! Everything will go as expected & I'm sure you'll look great!
Thanks! I only weigh 142 now so Im afraid after this ill go back to being skinny and I don't wanna. Lol I was never more than 110lbs for the longest but after my second baby the weight stayed. I just want that flabby belly and back rolls gone.
Do u have to pre pay?

OMG! Reding stuff on the net will drive you crazy!

I was googling stuff about the DR and this site (Dominicanwatchdog.org) pops up so my butt just had to read it..smh. Sooo many disease warnings about food, water, sanitation in general, tourists being murdered, Dr. Cabral not being able to come back to the US for the next 3yrs and so forth..I was TERRIFIED..only for a second though. I instantly realized that's NOTHING compared to the constant B.S. that goes on in the U.S. of A! :-/ I'll be praying for the best and if my gut feeling starts eating me up then I can always cancel. I chose Dr. Yily because the proof is in the pudding! Her patients bodies look amazing and If it was that easy then all docs would have the same results. I know she will handle my procedure as a professional and make me look the way I want. God be with us. :-)

Forgot this pic..

Bbl yes or No??

What do y'all think? I know everyone's body is different but could Yily be able to provide projection? I already like my jiggly behind so I would hate to mess something up? On the other hand.. She did tell me she doesn't charge for it but only for the lipo.. Why waste good fat cells? :-) I'm already going to be uncomfortable with a tummy tuck, and breast lift. If I add a bbl to the mix that's just a lil more pain! Decisions decisions. 6weeks to decide.

lol...I was thinking the same..regarding the bbl cuz I know that when the fat comes off the back my butt will pop out ...but with age and weight gain and loss the shape changes so Im hoping to just round it out a bit more...I don't really want a donk just my old bubble ..Im too short to have huge boobs and huge butt...lol
Good luck chica! I can't wait to see ur results because you already have a donk so when Yily suck the life out that back your gonna look fab!!
lmao! Thanks! Idk what the heck is going on back there but it's SCARY to actually see a pic of myself without clothes! I still can't believe that's me. I need to post one with clothes so yall can see the difference.

21 days til I fly out..24 days til my transformation!

Yall it's getting real..down to the wire! I have been staying positive(or atleast trying my best w/ all that's going on around me), and taking my vitamins faithfully. I'm so nervous :-( I pray that Dra.Yily is feeling ok on the the 28th since she's expecting. I think that's what has me nervous because anything can happen. I'm done packing and I just need to decide how much money I plan on carrying with me and making sure there is someone available that speaks English to call my family and update them on my status daily at first. :-) Man..3wks and I'm gone!

PRE-SURGERY MASSAGE...

I have made an apt to get a pre-surgery massage at one of the best spas here in Germany. Facial, body treatment, mani & pedi w/paraffin wax! I want to loosen up all the kinks and stiffness in my body prior to getting lipo bruises. Anyway, after reading all the "surgery buddy drama" I'm sort of glad that I'm rooming it solo. I don't want to end up with the roommate from hell. Besides, I will be in the Recovery Armonia so if ya wanna talk we're in the same house anyway. I like my quiet time and peace so I hope there aren't any kids or babies around. Yes I said babies!! I read a few posts were people were trying to bring children that were less than a year old. First and foremost GERMS GERMS GERMS! Why would you expose your infant to a place with blood/fluids from strangers as well as your own? Also, where people are in pain, cranky, emotional and just trying to recover after extensive surgeries, I'm sure a crying baby is the LAST thing I would want to hear. Just be cautious and really think out your surgical plans gals. We don't want to put our families in harmful situations. :-/ Healing is a serious ongoing process.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Ok, I've decided not to get the BBL after all!!!

I like my butt..plain and simple. With the lipo and tummy tuck, the contour of my silhouette will change and I'm not a big person so I don't want an overdramatic looking shape. *Now watch someone try to talk me into going ahead and getting it anyway lol and I think I already know who...some friends I have. :-)

I think you will look great either way! Soon real self will have a section for BBL reductions. Some of those booties are massive. My shape used to be different 15 years ago, and I use to always have to alter my pants because the waist was too big, but I needed a larger size for my booty. Now my stomach takes up the space.lol
Thanks.

Final Doctor's appt complete! :-)

Sooo...I went to my PCM this morning early as hell on MY day off. In a nutshell, I got my EKG and she started with her negativity as usual. She is just so against me doing surgery (meaning she'd prefer a military doctor who only does MAYBE one tummy tuck a month or every other to work on me..ummm no boo! Not in this lifetime! I refuse to be a guinea pig so some doc can retain his credentials as a surgeon lol) but instead of saying so she just throws smart snappy comments. Then to top it off, she REFUSED to give me ANY PAIN MEDS! smh All because she's being mean. She told me "oh well, you'll just have to deal with the pain since you want surgery so bad!" Yall I could've snapped, said something crazy, or even got up and walked out but I didn't. Oh and she also wanted to throw in a smart remark about my life/death it's on me. Well, well, God is the ultimate decision maker of that topic. Little does she realize I work at the hospital and me getting a Rx for meds is nothing. I don't let negativity ruin my day. :-) I have a road trip to go on so let the fun begin! May even stop by my favorite store in France.

Give
I hope my doc gibe me my meds pray for me
Don't let her still your joy just stay prayed up!

Horrible dreams!!

I had a dream that I was awake and WATCHING them do my tummy tuck and I could feel EVERYTHING! Omg I told them to give me some more meds.Then to top it off....after I got my tummy tuck I was up and in no pain whatsoever.... Until one of my stitches popped and my whole incision line opened and was just flapping in the breeze!! Smh I even felt little sharp stinging pains in my sleep with that part! Y'all, that was crazy! Lol In other GOOD news... Mother Nature decided to come early(yesterday instead of right before surgery) so that is a relief! Just gotta keep that iron where it is and I'm all good! I leave Sunday y'all!! :-) I'm missing my daughters first day of Fourth grade by a few hours! :-( I'm over being nervous about surgery but it's my babies I'm worried about. My son is almost 3 and my big girl is 9. I couldn't imagine being without them so I'm praying all goes well with this and that I have a safe flight/landing there and I return safely & healthy! I pray that for all of us going abroad for surgery. I'm not one of those ppl who'll tell you "I'm praying for you" and don't mean it. I believe in my God and all his wonderful works and I know things will work out in my favor. :-) I'm all packed except a few small things I will pick up later and I'm waiting on my electric blanket and bromelain which I ordered AGES ago!! I live overseas in Europe y'all so Amazon is quick but those pills are somewhere in an ocean of mail. Not tripping though cuz I'll just drink pineapple juice instead lol Nobody ever answered my question about if their pain meds helped after surgery or not?!? I have Norco which is strong for some ppl but doesn't really do much for me. We'll see!

By reading your post it really freaked me out because my cousin was just talking about that dream and she had a tt already and she said she was looking at them do her tt and she said maybe it was a sign from God that she would be okay. So crazy..
Ever since i decided have surgery I've been dreaming about it too lol n I wake up nervous as can be But ur going to fine everything gonna work out. My friend did surgery with dr yily in June n she said the meds worked for her that there really strong she told me not to buy them in New York City cause I might have a problem getting them though the airport . But blessing to u

Flying to DR in 3days!!!

Omg!! It's happening! :-) I'm super geeked!

Not flapping in the wind tho...lol... that made my morning... god bless
Oh no that Doctor of your sounds like something else... bless that dam flight from Germany down there... good luck Huntee... count down count down.....
My pain meds were ok but i still felt the need to take a perc. So i would alternate yilys meds with my own and that helped me. Stay ok gop of your meds tho if u wait too long thr pain can get out of hand. Take them on time as ordered. I hope this helps you. God is with you girl congrats on the new u

Had my massage from hell today! :-/

I got a body scrub massage to exfoliate any dead skin and germs from my body prior to surgery..yall I have NEVER felt anything like that! It felt like she was scrubbing my skin off with a brillo pad! OM-gahh! The deception was real..I could've sworn an Asian called to confirm my apt but when I got there it was a German lady who saw me. Not one Asian in sight. Anywho, I keep finding more and more little stuff to add to my already packed suitcase. I even have an electric blanket for after surgery. Do I really need it? IDK, but I know I don't wanna be shaking like a stripper and freezing afterwards lol (No offense to any of my naked hustlers..I'm from ATL so MOST of my associates or clients are dancers..I know how some ppl on this site love to take offense or start drama) :-) I can't wait! I'm getting a pronto quickweave tonight but I'm wondering how that will work out with the weather being so hot. I don't want tracks melting down my back from that glue lol Just saying.

Hey luv, I rescheduled my surgery for March so I guess u'll be the first wonder woman. .lol ;) Sending prayers and good vibes ur way hun...may god bless u and see u through it all..cant wait to see the new u!l
Awww :-( Thanks and good luck with yours when you do go. :-) I will keep posting on here when I can. I fly out tonight!
What recovery house are u using???looking for one now surgery in November w Disla. What's the pricing on that place? Glad u made it safely

Driving to Airport in less than 4hrs!!

Omg! Ish just got real! I've been up getting my last cuddles and hugs in with my babies! :-) I wish my flight wasn't so long but I have the iPad and movies to keep me occupied. I should've given the chic that has been keeping in touch with me my Viber number so we can at least text over wifi. :-( I prayed for everyone so I know she's being watched over and is ok. :-)

Good luck! I'm sure you're gonna look great!
Good luck! Hope all goes well, take care and be careful!!!
Your gonna look great!

Made it to the RH.. I can't sleep at all!

The time difference from Germany is 6hrs ahead so ofcourse I'm up.. It's almost 10am back home. Well wifi works as you can see. Idk who all is here since Mayra stayed behind at airport to pick up another lady. :-)

Wishing u tones of love n a speedy recovery
I just read your whole blog! Funny and so true! Good luck on ur surgery and let us know the outcome! Im thinking about going to Yily also and get a BBL. Good luck to you!
Thanks!

Surgery date bumped up!!

So I got here this morning(Monday) and surgery isn't scheduled til Wednesday so now I got offered to go tomorrow since all tests are done.. Why not?! Lol I took it! :-) I'll be here 18 long days so the sooner I can get around on my own the better. :-) My fellow RH buds are are sweethearts. That was a relief and I finally met my @Sugah ;-) Great spirit! I pray that all these lovely ladies have great outcomes and healing! :-) Now I have to mentally prepare myself for surgery in the A.m.

Thanks! :-) They done moved me to tomorrow so I'm going a day early! Nerves kicking in!! Whoo whoo whoo! Lol
Good luck girl!!! So excited for u!!! Can't wait for nov. 1!!!!
Im so excited for u I can't wait to see ur results tones of hugs n kisses :)

FYI

The food that leidi(pronounced Lady) cooks is amazing! Everyone here is so helpful and the place is clean and fancy. I didn't even realize we(on the 7th floor) had such a nice patio balcony. Mayra is just wonderful and so is all the staff. I'm tired now but the ocean view from my room is amazing! I haven't closed my curtains at all! They're taking me to the beach when the sun goes down. It's literally a walk down the street we're on. I can see it from my room.

All my prayers for you, may God be with you! Your gonna so love ur self!
Thanks! :-)
Just a few more hours :) u gonna look amazing

Surgery Day! I'm up!

It's 3:41am and I am up! Not a big tv watcher but there are hundreds of channels here in English to choose from. Hospital bag is packed & I'm gonna take one more hibiclense wash before we leave. I forgot for a sec that we couldn't eat or drink anything because I sure was over here craving some of the fresh watermelon juice they make us here! Yum! :-) Me am two others have surgery today. I'm first! :-) I haven't met the third person yet. We drive back to CIPLA last night so another lady could get her lab results and we ran into Yily! That lady has a ba-donk-a-donk! Stupid azz for days' maybe its the pregnancy.. Idk but I had to stare. She was on the phone and still spoke to us and gave me a hug and kiss and we weren't even there for that. All these stories of her being "rude" didn't really fit the picture. Any who, I won't be updating for a while so I can recover and rest. Thanks for all the thoughts and prayers!

My buddy was supposed to have surgery yesterday. Got postponed until today;(... Sending positive vibes
Ugh , I feel sooo bad !

At CIPLA hungrier than Bruh Man..lol!!

Man! I'm just waiting on admission paperwork and Samira is eating in my face! I love her!! :-) I'm glad she works here because it's been two days of laughing and it's easing me a lot.

Man, Chica! If I would have met you months ago, I may have had the nerve to venture over there with you and could have saved thousands of dollars. Happy healing to you!! I look forward to your updates!
Oh man! Just focus on getting that tummy flat. You won't even want what she's eating after you come out!
Ur gonna look great I can't wait till its my turn positive love n tones of hugs n kisses n a speedy recovery

Just waiting...

Tick tock...

Oh..

I met ANGIE!! the "real" Angie.. Not Angela! Lol *inside joke* She is just as amazing as Mayra. She speaks English and has had surgery done herself so she already knows how to treat you during recovery! :-) I'm first.. In my room waiting on Yily.

Hope all is well wish u a safe and happy hhealing recovery . Cant eait to see pics. Which dr did u end up going wit?
Good luck!
Good luck! Can't wait to see ur awesome results!

Day 1 Post of...

Well rewind to yesterday... This hurts like heck but it's nothin you can't handle. If I can do a tummy tuck, lipo, Brest lift and bbl than anyone can. I had to get a blood transfusion before leaving CIPLA because my iron was an 8. My meds are kicking in(sleeping pill) so ill finish this review later. I love my results so far! :-)

WOW, Yily did her thing! Glad to see your doing well :)
Thanks. I'm getting a lil stronger each day and this is just day two post op. Day of surgery was a B!+(# cuz I didn't know what to expect but it's tolerable pain. Now I'm just miserable in this faja!! Lol
Sweetie what size were u in the chest did she recommand implants or no i want a brestlift wit no implants and does the lift make them awhole lot smaller? Sorry for all the questions oh one more thing is the price the same for bl wit implants or wit out

Pics fro RH

The last pics you posted where were they taken. I'm just like you as well I'm funny about where I lay my head
Hello. I took them when I arrived Monday.
So I just notice my quote from Dr Yily it was good for all that I wanted but I'm planning to go in Nov so have to cut something out waiting on another quote from her! Hope it's soon was planning to send my deposit next Thursday. U look sooo good girl hope she can offer me the price I need to hear\ see lol so I too can be a yily doll :-)))

Review of Dra.Yily & Recovery House

I didn't spend much time with Dra.Yily but she is VERY beautiful and serious. She gave me a chance to explain to her what I wanted and gave me that and then some. I am pleased so far and can't wait until I am completely healed to do a final review. Samira handles Yily's scheduling and everything and was Sooo sweet to all of us. She couldn't have hired better help. CIPLA's appearance was a little more than I expected but still could use some improvement. The nurses..well, Lets just say "what nurses?" Lol I had Graciella by my side the whole time and she was a great aid. She works for Mayra. She made sure I has everything I needed and that I was comfortable. Real Recovery Armonia is the best place to recover in my opinion. From the moment they pick you up at the airport you feel like family. The condos are beautiful and clean. Pretty decor everywhere and fresh flowers. You are constantly asked what you would like to eat or drink and help is never to far away. We have Leidi who is our personal cook, cleaning people and a driver who takes us where we need to go. Mayra didnt even want to take my money up front for my stay; I literally had to beg her to take it because I didn't want that amount of cash on me. She says that she wants to make sure we all are pleased with services and see our smiling faces & that's what's important. I understood. I live this place and will definitely miss being pampered and babied during my stay. They are gentle and this place has a great ocean view. AC at your own control which can be ran 24/7 and hundreds of English cable tv channels. After surgery they had my bed set with body wedges to support my back and legs. The fresh fruit juices are the bomb!! I could go on and on but I'm getting tired. Lol Just know that this place is highly endorsed by myself and all the other guests here.

Pic

U look amazing hun that tiny little waist is gonna to get you in trouble...lol. have you measured it?
No, not yet. Everyone keeps saying it looks good but I wanna see it with this garment off! Hate this thing!
Awesome pics of the RH .. thanks a million

:-(

Patria aka my rock, my fav caregiver, my help is going home tonight. I know she has a familia and I would be selfish to want her to stay but dang.. I'm sad she's leaving even if it is just for a night. She's the only one who has laid me back in bed without ANY PAIN whatsoever!!! Omg now I'm in bed. Ruth was very gentle but Im in soooo much pain right now. :-( going to bed...

You have a great, informative review!! Especially for people traveling over seas. A few of my friends want this procedure, but it's quite pricey for them. A few are putting kids through college. This could definitely be an option for them. So excited for you!
Congrats! you did it...I'm so glad you show so many pictures of the Recovery House. I love it. Happy healing.
Thanks! I'm healing ok. Been moong around and walking since day one but back is stiff and fluid filled!

My breakfast request..

I HAVE to go to this recovery house...and $10 savings isn't worth my privacy!! =] I can NOT wait!! I rescheduled and just waiting on a response. Hoping to get there Sept 27-Oct 1st for Surgery. This is by far the best looking recovery house and u and sugha's reviews have sold me!!!! What is the contact number to reserve?? AHHHH!!! U look great by the way!!!
Hope ur doing well sweetie question how are u sleeping being u got a tt,and bbl and bl since im getting the samething done.is y i ask
Enjoy ur breakfast Hun . How are u feeling

About to get massage and faja washed :-(

Y'all pray for me.. For real!! :-( I haven't shed a tear or punked out thus far but I have a feeling this is gonna hurt like a mofo! Swollen like crazy but here's a better pic.. Even my stretch marks are swollen and filled with fluid but I can't complain at overall shape. I can finally see my vagina!! Lol

GIRL, LONG HARD YOUR SURGERY?? MANY HOURS IN THE OPERATING ROOM? FEAR IS THAT I HAVE A LOT OF ANESTHESIA ...
Hey Mz.Tiny, I'm glad your feeling good !! Can you take a picture of the wedge bed they have you sleeping on? Lol
You look so great!

Wow! My first time seeing my new and improved buns! Lol

@Sugah came to visit me today! I really like her. :-) She took a pic for me so this is my FIRST time seeing my butt! Me likey! Me likey a lot! Lol :-) Still sitting here naked waiting on massage :-(

Oh you'll be fine chica! I think my surgery was 4 or 5hrs. I was awake a good bit of surgery but other than that I'm great.
No, no arms or thighs. You're gonna need your arm strength for real!
Oh ok yeah cuz im having thr samething done and i was scared i wasnt goung to be able to sleep but thanks so how long are u there for since u had soo many things done all at once

Survived my first massage!

Pain meds kicked in and I was half asleep but it does hurt. Feeling 10000x better now! My shape even shows more now :-)

Girl ur results are good iagine when u start fuffing and when ur completely heal how ur going to look im def following ur journey
waooo amazing results congratulation
ok thanks

Emergency Surgery Today :(

I'm still coming off of anesthesia so excuse any typos. Y'all, I have never felt pain that excruciating in my life. I cried for the first time in a long time. It felt like someone had ripped my chest open and it was just exposed. I was just sitting waiting on my massage when I felt a sharp pop pain. Within a few minutes the area was hard as a rock. Within the next hour my whole breast was swollen to the point it was busting at the seems and felt like my boob was about to burst. I had to wait FOREVER for Yily to see me. Dr Ana didn't do anything at all! Then they couldn't get an Iv started to save my life. I literally had to wait til they wheeled me to the OR and they still couldn't get an iv in me. I sat that long in pain. Dra Yily said it was just blood and that I did something to cause it. So ladies no lifting your arms period! Maybe thus what happened because that's how they dress me and I wipe myself so it could've caused some sort of strain. I'm just glad it's over with and I hope my boob isn't deformed looking. Lol She said it was beautiful. Dr Cabral was in there with me and I think he stayed during surgery. I am still in pain. Surgery had to be like 3 or 4 today. I don't remember much but Mayra is here with me. I do think they should've put a catheter in me to pee cause I have to go every 5mins and in a bed pan!! Eeew so piss is all down my crack and can't nobody wipe your butt and lady parts better than yourself. Well I'm tired. Good night.

I said another prayer for you and those caring for you. Are you not supposed to lift your arms??? Were your arms lifted during your massage? Very sorry you have experienced this.
They lifted my arms slightly to put on dress and I have been wiping myself so no more of that. She just just let them pamper and baby me. I have no prob with that
OMG! I hope you are feeling better very soon!

Back at RH!! Yaay!!

I was hungrier than a hostage after all that I went through at CIPLA. Anyway, I finally got released and I'm resting in bed. I have mixed feelings about Dr. Ana now but that's neither here nor there. Something wasn't feeling quite right so I got my drain taken out by default. Idk if Yily didn't have time to see what was wrong or what but that's whatnot felt like. The PAIN WAS OFF THE CHARTS!! Omg! That tube wraps around your whole insides of your waist! I screamed! That made me forget about all other pain I was having tab the moment. Speaking of pain I had surgery 5 days ago and have no surgical pain whatsoever. Only the pain from that emergency surgery yesterday. :-) Drain being gone is a relief and I want to thank everyone for your thoughts and prayers. Mayra(bless her heart) always stays with us if something happens. She never left my side! Before anybody else inboxes me about dr. Cabrals patient.. I have no words on it. I have been focusing on the positive of my own recovery but my heart does go out to everyone here for surgery. I saw somewhat of a Barbie assembly line going on at CIPLA. They we either being wheeled in or wheeled out. Lets just all be honest when they ask us out medical history because one minor detail can end up costing a life. :( Going to bed guys!

I hope all is well MzTiny. My prayers for you and every girl getting this surgery including me. Your blog has been THE best one yet. Its like I am there with you! Again you look even more stunning. Stay blessed girlfriend!
Thanks. I got on this site because of the real experiences and photos so I decided to make my blog as truthful as I could. Besides, we all love the pics most of all! Lol
I pray all goes well. Be blessed girl the favor is with u!

It's SUNDAY!

Since I'm in another country away from home, I'll do my own devotional time with my Bible app. I definitely have so much to be thankful for. I made it through surgery and I am alive to tell about it. This is definitely an experience to remember. One helpful tip for anyone getting a tummy tuck::::::----> When they go to lay you in bed, make sure they have your head/neck secured like an infant while laying you back. If not then you'll feel the worst pain shooting through your stomach as if someone just ripped your guys out! Just keeping it real! Support that head while getting in bed! Lol :-) Yea that rhymed.. Where's my A&R.. Cut the check! There's only one lady here that I even let help me in bed cu she does it extra slow and I never have any pain. Thank God for Patricia!!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Fresh fruit for breakfast!

Man.. I am Sooo full of fluid after they took out drain. It's all in my back and top of butt! I haven't felt any part of my butt til now :-( It's not pain just a full irritating feeling. I can't wait to take this faja off today and get that massage! It's Sunday so praise The Lord for all my many blessings and that he has been watching over this home this far.

:-)

Before pic I forgot

Congratz you look great !
Thanks!
I got uin my morning prayer! God bless u and the ones within your spiritual realm!

2nd massage but 1st time w/o drain!! :-(

Torture!! My husband always tells me I heal like wolverine and he's right! They took my drain out yesterday and I has a big hole left that bled for a sec.. Woke up this morning the pad over it was dry as hell! Ruth came to massage me and tried to squash the fluid over to the hole.. Just my luck there was no hole or even a speck of a hole to push liquid out. The one on my but has been closed since day one.. Smh I'm just full of fluid and let me tell y'all that massage hurt worse than the drain being pulled out! Ouch! I took two pain pills and a sleeping pill but that didn't work. I requested a quesadilla for lunch so I hope that makes me feel better! I love food y'all! Especially when I don't have to prepare it! They moved my faja to the last hooks to help me drain and padded me up like a football player. Lol I can't even move.

Recovery is no joke!!!:(
Man, you can say that again! I was just minding my business and at 9pm Dr Ana walks in my room talking about "what's wrong?" Lol I was confused like a mug cuz I had JUST cracked my eyes open and had been asleep all evening. She stuck that needle in my stomach and YES I felt it and YES it hurt! I have to go to CIPLA in the AM tO have it done all over my back. :-( Plus they haven't been propping my feet up like before so my feet look HUGE! I'm so ret to get home to my bed and for the healing to be complete!
Wow I didn't know she was here today. She never came to check on me.

Random..

I hope my cuff under button comes back. I liked the way it folded at the bottom :-( This stiff feeling sucks!

Have I told u how great you look? And the recovery house looks amazing x happy healing
Happy healing MZ T...I pray all is well and strength and healing angels surround you boo! Muah xoxo
You've been through some stuff already huh?? lol you sound like your in good spirits though and your body looks curvalicious baby girl!!! stay positive and keep moving

Sweets!

Yums!
Those cupcakes look AMAZING !!

Peek a boo! Lol

Decided to post the tatas anyway.. This is them with bandages.. I won't show my scars til later :-) NO I DID NOT GET IMPLANTS! This is MY OWN TITTY MEAT! Lol :-) Just lifted to a good position! Great job Dra. Yily!

They look really nice and natural. Will they "fall" or settle like implants do? Is your tummy healing ok? Girl you look great....watch out Germany!!
waooooooooooo y dont have implant, I love youu boobs
U look amazing!!! I can not wait!!! Come on Nov. been working extra hard. How many massages have u had since surgery. Did u have any before surgery was it required???

Tata-la-liscous! Lmao (inside joke)

Here is a pic from today's appt. Keep in mind that I go to see Dra.Ana EVERYDAY to get my back and boob drained. My breasts look completely different from the pic I posted from a few days ago. I heal like dang wolverine so I'm always a great healer but this is proof that if you give your body time, hydrate(H2o aids in repair y'all), & follow docs orders your body will turn out the way it should. :-) #BreastLift

Pic

They won't fall but the shape is settling nicely from the weird shape they were week one post op. I had enough tissue mass to give a pretty nice shape so they're sitting high.. And they're ROUND! :-)

Faja burns :(

Didnt know I had burns til Dr. Ana pointed then out since my body still has this numb feeling. She prescribed some cream so hopefully it works. I'm bummed now y'all :-( Plus I'm typing in the middle of my massage! This s##t is torture!

Yily, did her thing!! Your outcome is looking better and better! Sorry about them burns, dont let it get to you. I'm pretty sure the cream will heal them right up! I'm really thinking about going wiith Yily after seeing a lot of girls like yourself having a good outcome :)
Yea, Thanks. I heal fast though so I'll be ok. They could've been worse :-/ Just ready to get back to Europe w/ my babies :-)

Missing pills.. Really?!?

Man, how about they just brought me my prescriptions from the pharmacy.. I open the box to check the tabs and somebody took scissors and cut 10 of my pills off. The box says 25 & there were only 15. Smh Crazy lol I sent it back and asked for a new unopened box. I'm one of those people that checks any and everything i pay for. NEVER take medicine when the bottle/package has been tampered with.. EVER! :( Having an awkward moment in my room right now.. Atleast I have M***** to text down the hall! :-) I have the itches! *scratchin' n patting*

O hey i remember seeing u in office. I wanted some of those cupcakes u brought lol. U look great btw. I no u love ur new boobies cuz I sure do :). My experience with yily was way better than expected :)
I don't remember.. We're you wearing headphones? If so then yea i remember seeing you as well. I thought you just had natural big boobs! Lol :-) I was definitely afraid of how mine would turn out but i love em! So perky! Lol
Thanks for the great review

14 days after surgery..

I am really getting frustrated with this garment!! :-( No matter how many pads I stuff in it, it creases am digs into my skin and it just hurts everywhere. :-( They want me in an XS next. I can't wait for my painful massage.. Atleast I'll feel better and can stand a lil straighter afterwards :-)

Random meals at RH

You mentioned ordering lipofoam, is that supposedly better for creasing than pads? How much longer will you be in DR?
girl, how many day were you in pain?? I want to know to be prepared mentally, because I am very weepy
Aww cupcakes!! Where did u orderr them from?

Still doing Post-ops...

Why? Because there's nothing else to do while you're healing and I want to make sure all is healing well. I got to see Yily and she said all is well. I'm gonna keep going or post ops just because :-) I leave Thursday..17day stay was way too long! It was supposed to be 18 but I changed my flight to leave a day early! I'm missing my babies!

You look great. Love the boobies, looking at your makes me wish I had went ahead with my BA.
Thanks. Are your back and sides still sore/hard spots under skin? I can't wait til the feeling is back to normal. 19 days post op now & just got back home yesterday.(yea.. I booked a long stay lol)
GIRL HOW YOU FEELING? ME WOULD LIKE KNOW MORE YOU PROCESS HEALING, UPLOAD MORE PICTS PLEASE.... HAPPY HEALING

Any good hand held massages for after liposuction?

Just wondering. I'm still debating on which one to schedule....Endermogie massage or lymphatic massage?!?!? I hear they are both good. I found a few ultrasound massagers online that I'm considering purchasing because over here in Europe, they want $52 per 30min session. I could just as well blow $500 on my own instead of wasting money going to the masseuse. Hmmm...

How u been feeling ?
I'm almost 2 months PO and yes, my back and sides are still extremely sore. And I'm still itching like crazy.....,19 days is a long stay, I was there for 12 and I started to get home sick.

:-( Itching like hell!!!

This darn itching/pain in all my lipo areas is Sooo bothersome. My back and sides are so tender and painful that i finally broke down and went to ER to get pain meds.(which are crap by the way) I can't wait until this is over and I don't have to wear this garment. Even in my stage 2 garment, I have moved to the second notch and my garment still doesn't have enough compression for the bottom of my stomach so it's still puffy and fat looking! So depressing :-( My garment is loose at the bottom and always too tight at the too. My lipo foam should be here this weekend. My scars are healing nicely and pretty much invisible! :-) That's one reason I chose Dra. Yily,because of her minimal scarring. I will post pics when I'm 1mo post op then again when a month passes. Im not on RS much anymore but for those truly considering surgery or Yily, I will update when I feel the need to. :-)

Try wearing a waist cincher on top of your faja, that's what I do for maximum compression on my lower abdomen. I use lipo foam on my lower back, maxi pads on my stomach inside my faja and waist cincher on top of the faja. At night when I wash my faja, while waiting for it to dry, I wear 2 waist cinchers one on top of the other, with pads inside to prevent them from digging into my skin. This coupled with my ultarsound and lymphatic massage helps to keep my stomach flat. Happy healing.
Glad to hear your doing well!! Praying that faja gets more comfortable for you. Is it any way you can take it to get it altered to fit as needed?...MUAH XOXO
Love your results I think you know that by now..lol

25 days post op!

Well, I guess I'll start off saying that recovery is no joke. I just want all the soreness and pain to go away now. No matter how many massages I do, that temporary relief lasts maybe a minute then I'm stiff all over again. Car rides suck because every little bump hurts my skin. :-( I think this XS FAJA is too small because now it hurts to button up. Not that tight uncomfortable feeling when we first wear it but it actually gives me stomach pains and cramps my sides so last night I pretty much slept without it. Yea I know that will make swelling increase but I managed. The weirdest thing this week that has occurred is my leaky nipples! It's like being pregnant all over again! Lactating like a mug! Lol I researched it and every page or doc I asked said it was normal after breast surgery. It's just clear/ transparent white liquid and it looks exactly like when I was pregnant! Very awkward!! I woke up and my shirt was cold and wet on both sides. I took a shower yesterday and put noes portion on my surgical sites instead of that powder bacitracin Dr. Ana gave us. I have a spot on my nipple that just doesn't want to cooperate and heal. It looks like that one part of my aerial is healed but its just open instead of flat to my skin like the rest of the areas. I literally MUST take a Norco in the am and one by night time to get by. No matter what I take, the lipo areas behind and under the armpit area are still painful. Sorry if I have a lot of typos but I'm on the iPhone. I hope everyone is healing well that has had surgery and to the ones who are awaiting the big day, take notes and brave yourselves!! You can and will get through it! My friend @Sugah reminded me that the results are worth it when it's all over. I tried on some clothes and just stared at myself. It's like my old body is back! No giant pregnant looking belly, no back bra rolls and a nice waist line! Not to forget these perky boobs! Lol

I'm actually wearing a waist clincher now. That 2nd stage faja just wasn't acting right last night for some reason. Plus my nipples "lactating" or whatever is going on is annoying. :-(
*cincher
I'm probably just gonna find an hourglass waist cincher because I've had my faja altered but no matter what, both of them just don't compress at the bottom. When I sit down, my faja just folds down and it's really loose. When I stand or lay, it's too tight! I can't win for losing! Lol

24 days pics

You look great!!!
Btw u said you stayed 17 days how many days after surgery do you think you needed to stay? I plan on staying 10 hoping thats enough
You look great glad your surgery went well!

Nipples leaking milk!! Eew

I haven't had this problem in 3 yrs! Lol My boobs started lactating or whatever the heck is going on, a few days ago! I wonder how long this will last? Has anyone else that had breast surgery experienced this side effect???? I've read up on it and it's supposed to be normal but having a wet shirt all the time is so frustrating! :-(

Hey bby girl ive been off the site for a min but and the first thing I wanted to see was your results...u look gorgeous!!!
You look amazing!! DR. Yily is my top choice right now, so far ive seen great results!!

35 Days Post op

I am still sore all over and this garment sucks :-( My scars have healed nicely and I started my Scar away silicone strips on my TT scar(which is barely even visible...doesn't bother me if it fades or not since she did such a great job) today. I will post pics of the progress later. I haven't slept in days so I went to the doctor & they gave me Ambien. I hope it works because sitting up for days at a time without sleep isn't good for the body or healing. I have been doing a lot of stretching of my shoulders & back everyday to help circulate my blood flow to my lipo areas and help with the stiffness/tightness. Happy healing everyone. I'm scheduled to go back to work next week but I may take an extra week or two depending how I feel. :-)

You are beautiful lady! What a phenomenal job... Keep healing and resting.
Not too long ago around where I live a lady died from getting plastic surgery with Dr. Cabral , just 17 days after surgery :/ . That really made me think of you. So glad you're doing ok and healing well. Many blessings xoxo
So sorry to hear that, sleep deprivation can take a serious toll on your body and make you down right cranky. Is it from being uncomfortable or have you experienced this before? FYI...your tummy tuck scar is my inspiration...simply flawless =)

:-) pics??

I've gotten a lot of inbox requests for pic updates so I will be posting tomorrow!! Wanna put the before and after together to show you how nice I look now! :-) Good day!

You look awesome. I can't wait until my mommy makeover. What were the prices of the Real Recovery Armonia?
How are you healing? Can't wait for pics
honey, how are you, upload more pict please

Almost 9wks post op...

Well, it's been a healing process of good and bad days. I went back to work at 6 wks(2wks ago..) & probably should've stayed home. :-( I was feeling GREAT! No pain or soreness anymore and no swelling.. Only some tightness/stuff back and sides but I was fine with that. Since I started back at work, I have been swelling and catching all sorts of nerve pain hell. The burning raw feeling sides.. Ouch ouch pain! :-( Im tough though so nothing slows me down but my lil brave butt started taking my garment or squeem vest off EVERYDAY after working and saying eff it be aide after 8hrs of in my feet chasing patients and doing dental work I have no energy or life in me. I can manage without it but I think it made my tight flat abdomen swell out and my lower back has that ripping feeling even more without the squeem vest. I'm just glad it's only a few weeks left til the 3mo mark! One of my boobs is teeny and the other is big but its whatever. I don't know if the lower belly is a fat pooch or just swelling because the way my incision is, it seems like its just gonna be a pooch of far and never flatten out. I hope I'm wrong. Other than that, just Tryna deal with swelling and painful burning sides ladies. Massages help loosen me up along with stretching. Posting random pics I've taken today and over the past few weeks.

Typos*

Hello! Please ignore the typos. My iPhone has a mind of its own.. Even after I try to reject its spell check.. Smh lol

Pics

Pics from today and past few weeks

Thanks for giving us an update, been waiting for this..lol. your waist looks small, how many inches is it now? I see the pouch you are referring to, but you're still healing so give it some time...I hope everything resolves as you desire. Please keep us posted!
It stays between a 21 and a 23 which is creepy to me because it looks like one of those waists from back in the Victorian days. I'm not liking the extremely small waist thing but I was never big before I had a kid so that's how it used to look anyway. :-(

Pooch pic :-(

This thing! It's almost as if my vagina and belly are all one! I hat it! My belly at the bottoms just hangs over it and connects straight to my vajayjay!

You look great hun!! Cant wait until my sx date next month with Yilly...can you say #TeamNoWaist!! Happy Healing
Anyone else feeling a little concerned??? It's been a while! Please update us. Thanks.
what was your hemo level going into sx?

Hey!

Hey ladies! YES IM STILL ALIVE! lol I received a lot of inbox messages asking if I was dead..thanks for the concern. :-) Well I'm several months post op. I had surgery back in August 2013 w/Yily and man.. I was happy with my results until I started to notice the areas that she ASSURED me were just swelling... Aren't swollen at all! Take a look at my pics. :-( The pooch thing I complained about is still there and now my muscle repair sticks out like a sore thumb! If I wear a fitted shirt it really shows. It's like a squarish shape and when I go to stand after sitting, it really sticks out and I have it slowly work my way up..smh

Pics at 4.5/5 mos

One more thing..

Don't get it twisted, I am happy that I chose to have surgery. I look AMAZING in clothes( will post pics later) but the overall results I feel should be way better. I was told by a few surgeons that a correctly done muscle repair/tummy tuck should give you better results and a flatter stomach than a million sit-ups a day will ever give you. I should be flat but I'm not. Not even when standing. When I sit or bend I should NOT have a flap of hangover skin sitting in my lap, That's why I had surgery in the first place. :-( I look good in clothes but I know what's underneath and how I look naked and I hate it.

BBL

Well, my butt does sit a lil higher as I wanted so not complaining about that. I just need to tighten up these damn thighs! Lol

More pics.. 4.5/5mos

I already had a butt but I like it a lil more now :-)

Hey MzTiny, you look great. How was your flight from DR to Europe? Did you sit, stand?
Your butt looks really nice...
Well your butt looks great. .the tummy tuck not to bad when you're standing. .the breast are def not even but only your man will be able to tell just get a good bra

7 months postop update..

Well, I still don't have a flat belly but my pics don't show it. I have been working out as much as I can to help tone and I'm looking and feeling better every week. I hate my one small boob and LARGE boob she left me with but I'll think about having a good surgeon who specializes in breast fix them later. I'm mad I got the breast lift because the scars HURT! My bra pushes against the sides and I just have weird pains all day on and off. My scars aren't visible around the nipples but you can definitely feel them under the skin! OUCH! I am thinking about getting muscle repair fixed because my whole upper abdomen pokes out. You can see it really good after I get up from sitting and it feels like as I sit I get stuck and have to stand slowly. I still have a pooch that sits in my lap when I'm sitting or bending.. Gross. I paid to have that extra skin removed. Well that's all. Pics below..

You look good, just need to do exercuse to tied the abs more, l like the faja that you use, what is the name?, keep us posted ifbyou make your boob revision
YO BOOTY IS TIGHT!!! I YILY fix your BOOBS and TUMMY...that's BS!!! do you think she did something different when you had to go back in surgery cause of one of your boobs? cause its DEFINITELY noticeable and her butt aint blind!!! your TUMMY should be FLAT!!! the only thing you should have to do is get the 6pack look (if that's what you want) not your working out to get your tummy flat after surgery...OMG...this makes me UPSET...esp when she's SUPPOSE to be the GOOD at SMALL WAIST, BIG BUTTS, and FLAT TUMMIES...
You look good Girl and have a sexy Donkey booty but if I was you I would make her fix it, screw that if your not 100% happy and satisfied you make her fix it, I would I'm going to get a BBL in May and if there is ANYTHING I MEAN ANYTHING wrong I'm going back and SHE is fixing that crap.. I expect perfection! Lol I dunno maybe I'm just one of those crazy stickler patients :-/

Deleting my profile soon guys!!

Well, It will be a year in August and I'm STILL getting people that ask me the same questions. If you're not going to read my personal experience then I'm taking this page down. It only takes a fw minutes of your time. The same way people stalk this site to find pics, they should atleast read the stories behind them. I may have been all "Team Yily" at first but once the swelling went down and the final results were settling, I saw that my body was a mess; Not what I paid for and my muscle repair area is jacked up. Pokes out further than anything else and I was left with an ugly pooch down low. I was told it was "inflamacion"(inflammation) by Yily herself yet my stomach hasn't gone down at all.

JUST ANOTHER HEALTH UPDATE ABOUT THE STANDARDS OF CARE IN THE D.R..SMH

(http://www.nbcnews.com/health/health-news/19-americans-infected-during-plastic-surgery-trips-report-finds-n46261)

Hey tiny, I totally agree with you! That is not inflammation!! As far as the comment someone made about just doing sit-ups and that will help I beg the differ. It's not that simple. It's the way she did the tummy tuck. That's the reason you have that bulge! You know I feel for you because I have the same issues!! I can hold my stomach in and it looks flat, but after I eat and drink its a little more difficult holding it in. I can't wait for my revision next year. Shout out to Dr. Lima
Why take DELETE your REVIEW cause of people asking questions that can be READ in your review???? You dont have to keep answering the same questions...in your head line just say "READ MY DAMN REVIEW ENTIRELY!" Cause this site it to HELP others in their RESEARCH...

High waist Swimsuits!!

I have to cover my bulky belly so i have to wear high waist swimwear. I have dozens of designs if anyone wants one!

First I have to say thank you for being so candid (and funny) in your reviews. Your personality shows and makes it so easy to read :) I know you were not 100% pleased with certain issues about your surgical experience, but over all, you have an amazing figure! I have to say that with all the sacrifice and time, your descriptions helped me decide a few things regarding my own plans for everything you had done, except a butt lift. I don't necessarily want implants just yet, so we'll see what happens. Thank you again for your detailed commentary, I really appreciate it and I hope you get everything you deserve and want from your future plans. :)
You're welcome. I haven't posted any pics recently because it's getting worse. No matter what I try to do, my muscle repair just pokes out further. I'm looking into having a consult here in Germany this month. There's a really good doctor who went to Yale that I was originally going to. I should've stuck with her.

Email from Yily

Soooo.... I sent Dr. Yily an email long time ago and I just got a response back the other day. I'm not even going to respond because I'm not having surgery anytime soon again. Not with her anyway. :-(

It happened to me and two other friends by a dr in Colombia. It was annoying n I hated it too. All 3 of us had to do it over. Of course not with the same surgeon. I went to DR to get it fixed. Im flat now. Dont get discouraged. It's sad to say but most end up doing surgery more than once. I think Dr. Duran and Dr. Baez takes alot of pride in their work. I have been researching for a long time and their work seems consistent. Im sorry your not happy but if you plan on getting revision choose the surgeon based on consistency. Btw I have seen some of the breast she messed up yours dont look nearly as bad. Good Luck Chica.
I too went to Dr Yily. After pour myself into my family I wanted to do something for me. It has been a little over a year. Cant say I could recommend her as I too have a pooch and one breast is bigger than the other. Getting through to he an her staff...good luck. I also saw her once under the same condition.
its SAD that it takes them (some DR surgeons) to respond...in "my" opinion I think when surgeons have too many surgeries a day it takes away from them CONCENTRATING on DOING what they are getting paid to do on each patient!!! cause Yily tummy tuck is usually AWESOME...so what's really going on with HER!!!????
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

My personal experience w/Dr. Yily...well, there isn't much to say. I didn't meet her til I was drugged up and in a gown. She didn't speak English at all but Samira was there to translate. I stayed in the D.R. almost 5wks and I only saw Dr. Yily two times..once right before surgery and she just happened to be in the office while I was doing a post-op check. She is very beautiful but I would've liked my experience to be a lil more one on one and personal. I am not at all pleased with my results. I now have a very large boob and a very small boob(one of which now has an inverted nipple.), my belly pokes out especially where the muscle repair is and I have an ugly pooch in my pants and undies from the way she did my TT. I don't want to show my body to anyone and would really like a revision. I've attempted to contact the Dr. about my results but no response back.