31 Years Old 2 Children and Im "REaDy 2 LiVe" - Dominican Republic, DO

I've been researching overseas surgery for 4 years...

I've been researching overseas surgery for 4 years now. I was stuck on Dr. Robles for all 4 years of overseas research until I came across Dr. Fatima Almonte. I'm in love with the results but overall her compassion for her patients. So I live in Las Vegas and everything is Glam n Glitz, that's where all the money (employment) is tied ; the world of beauty which is great when your young with big titts but... For those of us who drifted off from that world and decided to have love ? and family well ya end up like myself a bit overweight and mad (actually laughing out loud). But there's a cure for that!
I'm interested in Dr. Almonte and getting a T.T, breast aug,and full lipo. She was so sweet it took awhile to get a response by email ???? but overall she was very informative and knowledgeable to all concerns.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Wow! I had mine in the DR as well! Best wishes for you and you'll see this will change your life. Keep us posted!
hello Vegas lady!!! good luck with surgery and Dra, Almonte. Im so glad I put my story here too, I learned so much from others on how to prepare and all that...the postings help us a lot.
Thank you so much for all the support, I do find this site to be so useful. I love how I can share all my questions, insecurities and fears with "like minded" people that have the same questions and fears as myself. Good luck on your upcoming surgery mia_vita im so excited for the "new u". Please keep posting bc I will be following your success!! :)
I'm so glad you started your story here. You might find this list of supplies useful. Please keep us posted!
Thanks for sharing. You've made a great choice for your ps. Before and After pics are recommended. Keep us posted
I sure will!
lesley doesnt read emails until fridays and you should post up some before pics
i am going to her jan 20th...have you secured your date yet? im glad i chose her i cant wait for jan to get here tho lol
Congratulations, what a way to bring in 2015 with a poppin' body! I had my dates set for early December. But my job (now) isn't letting me take the "busy" month of December off so now I'm trying to work the kinks out with rescheduling another date that works with my family (who will be taking care of my kids while im gone for 10-12 days) and this plane ticket I already bought for December :0. Im trying to get with Lesile for a possible February date ASAP bcuz I know w/tax season Dr. Almonte is going to be booked!
wish you were goin in january