31 Year Old Mother of Three of Search of Her Old Body - Dominican Republic, DO

Well I officially have a date with the gorgeous...

Well I officially have a date with the gorgeous Dra. Baez. I am so excited; I can't wait until January gets here. I plan on having a BL/BA, and liposculpture. I know I am a candidate for TT but I am worried about the recovery time because I have 2 toddlers and I am a mail carrier. I hope 4 weeks is enough time off to recuperate and get back to work. I am also concerned with the long flight back to the Midwest. For the ladies that have had c - sections, is the tummy tuck recovery similar? I had 2 of them in 2011 & 2012 and I did pretty well after surgery, especially the 2nd time. I also would love for you all to give me some RH recommendations. I wish everyone the best.
Found you. :) I have read that some experienced a TT same as a c-section, as they are basically cutting through all layers of tissue to get to your muscles to repair. I remember the c-section too and as my skin is still tight and it is mostly stubborn fat I will be aking Báez for an extensive/aggressive lipo on my abdomen and waist. I guess your own pain tolerance will also impact your experience of pain and recovery. Hope someone who has done a TT will give you an answer.
Oh, and as far as RH goes. I have only considered Daisy, based on reviews and communicating w/her.
I think you made a wise decision going with Dra. Baez. I will be arriving in D.R. on Monday and staying in the Real Recovery Armonia. I'll keep you posted on how things go while I'm there. Good luck with everything.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon