Hello Yily Dolls! - Dominican Republic, DO October 30th Surgery Date

I've been stalking this site for way too long! I...

I've been stalking this site for way too long! I finally got the courage to email Dr. Yily for a quote. This is what I was $3600 quoted for:
* Fat grafting to buttocks( I didn't request since I already have a huge bottom...I was looking to have the fat placed in my breast, but im waiting to hear back from her about this.)
* Liposuction of abdomen, armpit, back, flanks, waist, arms, and thighs.

I'm not sure if I really want to go with the implant option. I'm hoping to have my sirgery on August 29th so that I can get back to work before Labor Day.

New Surgery Date!

I've decided to change my surgery date to October 3rd. Anyone else having there surgery on the same day?

Surgery Confirmed for September 30th

My surgery has been confirmed for 9/30 with Dr. Yily. Anyone else going on at this time? I'm rushing to get everything and health together.

Flight Booked!!!

I just booked my flight!!! I will be having surgery with Dra. Yily September 30 and leaving on October 7th. I'm reserving a room at Real Recovery Armonia and was wondering if anybody would like to buddy?

Surgery Date Changed Again

I will be having the surgery on October 30th. I've been busy preparing for the trip. Thank God for amazon and walmart online shopping so that I'm not running all over town. I need a surgery buddy...are discounts available?

5 Days until I'm Yilified!

Can't believe that I'm 5 days away! If the lords will I am having my surgery on Wednesday October 30th. I'm not sure on how to adjust the date on realself. I have purchased all of my supplies and will add a list of everything later this evening. I'm happy that I was able to get it all in one suitcase! My before pics are attached. I'm naturally curvy and heavy on the bottom so I'm only getting lipo and implant. Eeeekkkk....can't wait!

2 more days!

I can't believe I'm 2 days away...seems surreal. I can't wait for the recovery to begin.

2 Days post Op

Today is much better than yesterday! My first night after surgery was miserable because. I was so uncomfortable with the dressings etc. Dr Yily and her staff as well as everyone at CIPLA were extremely nice and accommodating. I'm staying at Dominga's recovery house and they've been the best so far and I couldn't ask to be in better hands than theirs doing this recovery.

I start my massages on day 4 because of the transfusion. My biggest problem is trying to figure out how to go poop in this garment. My surgery buddies are amazing and blessed to not have to go through this experience alone!

FYI the ladies wore gloves the entire time when pulling blood, emptying drain, getting me in Faja etc.

I only had lipo to arms, back, abdomen, and thighs, no bbl because yily said my butt was too big...(giggles).

4 days post op

So last night at 3 days post op I had my first massage by Gianna Colombo. It was an ultrasonic mass had with paragon and it hurt so good. I could hear the squishy sound of the fluid being pushed out of my body. I will upload her card shortly as she comes highly recommended.

16 dpo

Took this pic 16 dpo. I am currently wearingy stage 2 faja which I would've changed 10 days ago but the company that I ordered from online didn't send it. I found a local faja store in one of the malls and it took 2 people to help me get the Salome faja on. I had an option to choose from several brands but found Salome to be the best for me. I can honestly say that I feel much better with the stage 2 faja. I'm no longer walking hunched over and my legs don't burn. I feel much better and was thinking I should've had this sooner. The good thing about the store I purchased from is they provide free alterations!!!

16 dpo

21 days post

Today I feel okay. It's hard to sit in the garment without it digging into my skin. I purchased a foam pad from amazon and cut into rectangles and have found relief by stuffing them in my garment.

6 weeks post op

7 weeks post op and I'm about 70 percent back to normal.'my body is looking better by the day. I still have swelling in the back and although I hate my garment I can't go long without or I start to feel like crap. I'm in a small Salome garment now and I've been using an xs squeem miracle vest on top. I'm starting to notice my abs and my curves are amazing. Team Yily all day.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon