Out with the Old in with the New...- Dominican Republic, DO

I'm new to this and I want all my yily girls to...

I'm new to this and I want all my yily girls to give me as much information as possible to make it short and brief I'm 22 I have one daughter and I'm planing to get beautified in April.i will like to get liposuction and a bbl I have already got in contact with yily and she quoted me 3,350..I haven't booked anything yet but I will soon any girls going in April please let me know I will be going by myself...also have any of you have gotten the "you need a tummy tuck" because you will get better result..I'm so afraid of hearing that because I have my mind strictly on jUst liposuction I weight 143 by the way my problem is I lost 45 pounds and have lose skin and stretch mark...I'll upload soon..anyways please don't hesitate to give me any information..help!!

Any April yily dolls

Hey girls..I was wondering if anyone is going in April 11 I need a buddy I still haven't picked any recovery house and haven't heard back from yily but I have chosen my day..hopefully she not booked

Wish pics

Yily de Los santos

I'm from NY as well and been thinking about doing this for a long time now. I'm 24 and have three kids, I just had one in July. I haven't reached out to Yily because the site is down and I don't have her email information. I definitely want to do lipo and bbl. I plan on doing this the beginning of the new year around April or May.
Where are you from?
Bronx ny
I think you just have to have realistic expectations. I had liposuction and was told that if I wanted to have a bikini body I would need to have a tummy tuck. As I am 45 with three boys (who would disown me if I wore a bikini) I am fine with not having a perfect stomach and stretch marks. I have been thrilled with my results, my clothes fit me better, and I am much more comfortable with my body. I still have some swelling so I don't know what my final result will look like but I will have stretch marks and maybe a little excess skin.
I think your right..I think in my case I'm not sure what will be the outcome because of my stomach but I'm willing to give it a try.i think most of the time this doctor tell you that a TT is needed when liposuction can bring it down..Idk i guess I have to wait to see the surgeon