Surgery with Luis Lima Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic, DO

My name is Elizabeth and iam 32 yrs old.Iam the...

My name is Elizabeth and iam 32 yrs old.Iam the mother of a beautiful 2 year old girl.Ive been both fortunate and blessed to have gone down to my pre pregnancie weight.I do have body image issues others dont see but myself and would like to correct them.Since the age of 18 ive wanted breast implants iam a 34b and after pregnancy they went right back to normal size not bigger or smaller.I want about a full c cup.Iam planning my surgery with Dr Luis Lima in santo domingo for january 2014 or febuary after hrs and months of online research none of the other doctors convinced me.

I know numerous people whom have had surgies with Cabral,Bello and Robles and look great!I decided on Lima because my aunt and cousin whom live in dr have had surgeries with him and he does beautiful work!You dont see nor read anything bad about him online or find anything period!My cousin had lipo,tummy tuck,breast reduction and lift,stretch mark reduction and fat grafted to hips and buttocks all for 2100 dollars!His price is awesome and his work is great!I havent been quoted for my lipo,fat graft to hips and buttocks yet but expect the price to be awesome!she did tell me that he charges thoughs whom dont live in dr a little more so shes telling him i already live there lol either or the price shouldnt be that bad.I dont want to have too many things done at once since iam going with my daughter and cant bare the fact of not being able to care for her,thats why i decided not to go forward with my breast augmentation and will go back to have it done in 1 yr.My aunt and cousins whom iam staying with will help care for both me and my daughter.My husband cant travel due to work so im going alone.He isnt too happy about my surgery but like i tell him this isnt for you its for me! will keep you guys updated on my updates and quotes which i dont have yet.i have to send my cousin a picture for that..
Luis Lima

He has a FB group now, his assistant posts pics and so do post op girls
What the name of the FB group?
They deleted the fb page
Hey I will be going to dr.lima soon to! He's awesome I have 5 aunts that all god Lipo and tummy tuck plus breast done by him and they all loved him and they all look amazing I have heard nuthing but lista ice comments on him I think he's the best one of all from what I have seen!
Hi, can I have his contact number and email address. I'm interested and would like to request a quote from him.
I have recent photos of his work on my profile for those that have been wanting to see his work.
I like to see pics my daughter and I are going for our surgery but we are scared, yukiluz73@gmail.com
Look at my page, I posted them there.
What's his email address please?
You can go to his site and do a contact form there, or you can download whatsapp and I can give you his assistants info. Her name is Janet. This was the email I got a response from though janetdeschamps04@gmail.com
I'm consider Lima, I sent his asst a message and getting a quote was super easy. His BA is fucking superb. If you want a cabral ass he isn't for you but I LOVE his work. 4500 for BA TT lipo bbl and he is one of the few that allows you to do your labs in the US.
can you please tell me where you found pics of his work
I actually had surgery from Dr. Lima 3yrs ago, he is AMAZING!! I got a breast reduction, tummy tuck, lipo in my arms and thighs, then a year later went back for back lipo and he did great he makes you feel so comfortable with everything, his facility is super clean! The nurse staff is amazing, and what I like about Dr. Lima is he gives you his direct cell phone number so if you have any questions or concerns you can reach him directly. I just had a baby a year ago so want to go back for some retouching and cant wait!
Can You let me know where can i get his pic
How did u contact him
Why is it that everyone that has had sx with him have no pics
What was ur quote from him?
I agree . Lol
I was thinking the SAME thing.... I've been trying to get info on this doc for months ...I only saw ONE girl with pics and I was not impressed...so I wanted to see more...and so far, nothing
Hi elibelle27 am thinking about having breast reduction ,full body lipo and bbl wit Dr lima in feb. Pls can u post ur cousins breast reduction pics? His post op pics r scarce!
Oh and I will be posting them tomorrow.
Where did you post at
elibelle27 you say in numerous posts you are posing pictures of your cousin but 3 months later we see no pictures?? Whats up with that
check out deejay1024 she is L.Lima patient
Why the attitude though I have to get permission from her.