Surgery with Luis Lima Santo Domingo - Dominican Republic, DO

My name is Elizabeth and iam 32 yrs old.Iam the...

My name is Elizabeth and iam 32 yrs old.Iam the mother of a beautiful 2 year old girl.Ive been both fortunate and blessed to have gone down to my pre pregnancie weight.I do have body image issues others dont see but myself and would like to correct them.Since the age of 18 ive wanted breast implants iam a 34b and after pregnancy they went right back to normal size not bigger or smaller.I want about a full c cup.Iam planning my surgery with Dr Luis Lima in santo domingo for january 2014 or febuary after hrs and months of online research none of the other doctors convinced me.

I know numerous people whom have had surgies with Cabral,Bello and Robles and look great!I decided on Lima because my aunt and cousin whom live in dr have had surgeries with him and he does beautiful work!You dont see nor read anything bad about him online or find anything period!My cousin had lipo,tummy tuck,breast reduction and lift,stretch mark reduction and fat grafted to hips and buttocks all for 2100 dollars!His price is awesome and his work is great!I havent been quoted for my lipo,fat graft to hips and buttocks yet but expect the price to be awesome!she did tell me that he charges thoughs whom dont live in dr a little more so shes telling him i already live there lol either or the price shouldnt be that bad.I dont want to have too many things done at once since iam going with my daughter and cant bare the fact of not being able to care for her,thats why i decided not to go forward with my breast augmentation and will go back to have it done in 1 yr.My aunt and cousins whom iam staying with will help care for both me and my daughter.My husband cant travel due to work so im going alone.He isnt too happy about my surgery but like i tell him this isnt for you its for me! will keep you guys updated on my updates and quotes which i dont have yet.i have to send my cousin a picture for that..
Luis Lima

I'm consider Lima, I sent his asst a message and getting a quote was super easy. His BA is fucking superb. If you want a cabral ass he isn't for you but I LOVE his work. 4500 for BA TT lipo bbl and he is one of the few that allows you to do your labs in the US.
can you please tell me where you found pics of his work
I actually had surgery from Dr. Lima 3yrs ago, he is AMAZING!! I got a breast reduction, tummy tuck, lipo in my arms and thighs, then a year later went back for back lipo and he did great he makes you feel so comfortable with everything, his facility is super clean! The nurse staff is amazing, and what I like about Dr. Lima is he gives you his direct cell phone number so if you have any questions or concerns you can reach him directly. I just had a baby a year ago so want to go back for some retouching and cant wait!
Can You let me know where can i get his pic
How did u contact him
Why is it that everyone that has had sx with him have no pics
What was ur quote from him?
I agree . Lol
I was thinking the SAME thing.... I've been trying to get info on this doc for months ...I only saw ONE girl with pics and I was not impressed...so I wanted to see more...and so far, nothing
Hi elibelle27 am thinking about having breast reduction ,full body lipo and bbl wit Dr lima in feb. Pls can u post ur cousins breast reduction pics? His post op pics r scarce!
Oh and I will be posting them tomorrow.
Where did you post at
elibelle27 you say in numerous posts you are posing pictures of your cousin but 3 months later we see no pictures?? Whats up with that
check out deejay1024 she is L.Lima patient
Why the attitude though I have to get permission from her.
what is his web site?
Hello! I am glad I found this post. I am also considering going to dr.lima in dec. 2015. I wish you the best in your surgery! The quote you were given was including the blood work and anesthia? Thanks!
Just anesthesia and garmet blood work is separate.
im going to lima in feb but my cousin went to him and im posting her pics soon..
hey I would like to go to lima if I saw any of his work I was thinking march or feb too
if u go feb we can buddy up ;-)
Where did u see his work at
Hola!! I'm still searching for Doctors.. Can you please post some pictures of before and after I would love to see them Thank you in advance .
so I dont soind serious please stop commemting on my post!
who are u talking to? my post doesnt sound like no commercial!