Round 2 Lipo W/ Dr.Yily or Dr.Cabral - Dominican Republic, DO

Okay so I'm a month shy from being 1 month post Op...

Okay so I'm a month shy from being 1 month post Op BBL w/ Dr. Perry in Miami. He changed my shape dramactically but I need more lipo done. I want lipo done to my arms, armpits, back rolls, flanks & stomach. I also have a dent on my tummy, that I need fixed. I'm going to add a breast lift in there too! My quote with Yily is $4200 for lipo & BL. I sent Dr. Cabral a quote last night so I'm awaiting to hear back from him, if he doesn't get back with me soon Im just going to send my deposit & schedule with Yily. I have dark marks on my butt, I've been using a scar gel from WalGreens which doesn't seem to be helping, any advice ladies? You guys can check out my first review on my round 1.

Waiting for Dr.Cabral to confirm my date!

So I WhatsApp Dr.Cabral & he responded the next day. We sent messages back & forth I got a quote for lipo & breast lift for $5000, I'm hoping to get my surgery the 18th, 19th or 20th of February, I'm waiting for him to confirm one of those days. I'm so excited. If anybody going around the same time & interested in buddying up let me know!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Did you have sx
Good luck! Wishing you health and happiness on your journey.
Good luck:))
You have an awesome shape already. I have my lipo scheduled for feb 27 and I'm excited as well. I hope you surgery is successful and get the results you are looking for.
Thank you! Who are you scheduled with?
I'm scheduled work Dr. Careaga in Miami. I'm just praying for a successful surgery with great outcome
Good luck!
Good luck, I will be following you.
Hi, don't risk ur life going to DR for bbl. I know the cost bus significantly less but health comes first. Have u not heard of the health warning about the flesh bacteria contracted by women who went to the DR for elective cosmetic surgery? Please google it. It caused me to change my kind from going to dr ylily.
Congrats and good luck doll
Im going to dr. cabral... March 18th ... I also wanted to go to dr. Yily but its hard setting a date with her.. I talked to Dr. Cabral and he speaks english plus his work if amazing too.. good luck.