I Just Recently Got Lipo & So Far ICan Say It Was Worth It. I Can Already See Some Difference! - Dominican Republic

I got lipo on my abdomen, sides, back & inner...

I got lipo on my abdomen, sides, back & inner thighs. Im 20years old, about 5'5, before surgery weighed 195lb. I got operated 9/26/12 & so far so Good, my only Terror has been Therapy it hurts so much, but its Part of the Process. Im still super Swore, but iCan already see the Shape. Pains get better by the days !

Dr. Lorenzo Ortiz

He is the best doctor, he was sent to me by God. He is an active member of the Dominican Plastic Surgery Society (SDCP), hes also an active member of the Ibero-America Society of Plastic Surgery, in between many other societies. Him & his staff took such good care of me, they were by my side all the way. I couldn't of asked for a better doctor - i Totally recommend him !!!

Aknewbooty: how did ur surgery go? I am 5'7", 200lbs and have tried to loose weight for almost 2 yrs with no luck! Seen 2 surgeons both told me to loose 40lbs first! I just want to scream then cry!! HELP....any advice?
Did you have any loose skin? Sorry to ask . I'm going for bbl Oct 2013 and I don't want to have loose skin on my tummy when lipo is done.
Yes ive been researching alot. he is a member of the international society of aesthetic plastic surgery
Well I'm quite happy for you ; is your Doctor an Active member of the Plastic Surgeon Society, have you Researched more about him?
Hi ; im 5'5 & iAlso currently weight 190lbs. My biggest issue was them Love Handles & made my natural curvy Shape look Square like - its been Now about 4months since my Operation ; & the Pain & All was COMPLETELY worth it. I feel that my Body now has the Same shape iHad when iWas 14 ! Who wil be your Doctor ?
I'm so excited to get it done ! My dr will be dr.pantoja in Tijuana, mx , April 22 is the date!
Congrats, I am 5'4 and currently 190 but trying to lose weight before my bbl in April. In glad to hear you can already see your shape, I hope to have the same results. If you don't mind me asking, what were your biggest problem area? Mine is backfat and I hope my dr can get most of it!