Booked to cali, Columbia august 2!

So I've been pondering for a while to have some...

So I've been pondering for a while to have some work done. I've gained 30lbs because of my thyroid. (Very depressing) I had a TT here in the states like 10 yrs ago..I'm pleased with my results. But with gaining weight my belly feels soft and flabby again.
My first instinct with doing some research was to go with Duran but she is booked till the end of august. My surgery need to be done at before the beginning of august. Then I was doing some research in Columbia. My sons girlfriend went out the and her results are great so natural looking. I was amazed.
The trip out there is what have me much traveling.
So now I think I'm going with dr Baez. I don't want anything to drastic. I don't want all eyes on me. I just want to look natural.

Aug 4...cali Colombia

Almost two weeks till I'll be love handle free. Nervous, but excited. My doctor will be coming down this Saturday and Sunday to see his new, old and future patients. Blood work is all looking good.cant wait.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon