Lipo, BBL Dr. Hector Cabral -Dominican Republic, DO

Hello Dolls, so ima let you guys know about my...

Hello Dolls, so ima let you guys know about my story, I am a young women only 20 years old I have one child, I am always had discomfort with my body, I will sit in front of my husband and look at my stomach and cry my eyes out of how embarrassed I was of my body, and my husband will tell me your not big, your beautiful. But in my eyes I wasn't the way I wanted to be. Me and my husband were going to go to DR for a vacation in October for our 3 year anniversary and we had everything planned, however my husband out of no where told me, "I want you to be happy baby, if your happy I'm happy", so he told me "baby find a doctor and go get your surgery we can go on vacation next time your happiness comes first", so I started to look for surgeons in the Dominican Republic, I ran into Dr. Robles, and after going back to back on emails with her assistant Laura, she made me feel comftable and with an package that comes with everything it was a great price, My Plane ticket is bought & My surgery is booked. I bought the iron 300 mg, the vitamins to start taking. I will update you guys a week before my surgery and keep updating you guys on my surgery day & my recovery. These post help a lot of us make our minds with who we decide is gonna be our surgeons. See you soon Dolls

Forgot Lady's Before Pictures & measurements

I am 5"6 170 pounds, 1 child, I feel like I have no waist, no ass, I want that little tiny waist, with the big ass, I'm a 36c in bra & I'm comftable with my breast size I just need the ass & the shape in my body, I feel like if I'm a square, I can't wait to be sexy & show my husband he has a sexy wife

Quick update

So I send out money to my aunt who lives in the Dominican Republic so she can pay my deposit and they can give her a manual receipt, I don't trust wiring
Money, so when she gets there she couldn't find Laura that's one and after she finds Laura the person I am booked for that is operating me is not Dr. Robles is some one called Fatima, this is outrages, now I'm contacting Laura to see what is going on, I am very angry and disappointed how they think that they can just play with people's body, after I booked my flight and all now I have to look for a new surgeon that I can trust, help thank god my mother is flying in this week and going to look up doctors for me, don't trust texts and emails. I learned my lesson well .

So it's a go, I'm going with Hector Cabral

Alright ladies I'm going with Hector Cabral, after my incident with Robles it's a no go, I spoke to Cabral via what's app, he's charging me 3500 for LIpo & bbl, i will be staying with family members for my recovery, I ended up choosing Cabral king of barbies, because he goes in on his work, I mean in by when you want a flat stomach little waist and booty he delivers, my aunt went to his consultation and spoke to him as well after I had my conversation with him via what's app, he gave her the forms of vitamins and things I made need to take with me from here, i gave my deposit and on my way I go Oct 8, thank god no more freaking out and craziness with doctors, I know I know, Cabral has had cases with problems with lady's before but we will risk our body's with anyone that we choose to be our doctor anyways, I've had family members with Cabral and Cabral it is, no more changing my mind. 30 days to the big day and counting .

Help!

Can someone tell me which pain meds I can buy in the US that I will need, I want to see if I can purchase all my meds here in the states so I can take them with me.

The countdown begins 4 weeks left

I'm so excited 4 weeks to go, I have my doctors appoint to get my blood check up this week, hopefully my hemo is up with all theses pills I'm taking, I need to start buying my summer dresses, baby wipes, little towels oh gosh it's so many thing plus I gotta keep saving money.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Prayers&Blessing Hermana
I had surgery with Robles in july and I didn't took any pain meds only took Tylenol but did not use I was not in pain I was just so tight swollen from lipo.
Ay dios best of luck! I'm dominican and I'm so afraid (due to recent deaths) to go to DR to get my lipo done! I've decided to get it done here in New Jersey next month. I'm hoping the doctor I choose is not as "conservative" with the fat removal since american doctors here are known for not taking as much fat out but I just feel soooooo much more at peace and secured here rather than DR. Wishing yout he best chica!
Thanks, I know I will be taking a risk in dr, but here in the state is really expensive, I can't afford it if it's in the states.
Woooooohhhh... That's not cool! I'm calling Laura right now!! I will kill someone if they do that to me
Sorry to hear that&happy hunting for a new ps you can trust.
Hi ladies! I also am confirmed with Robles for BBL *minimal transfer to restore some volume* as well as breast lift with small implant. I'm so nervous about the lift but figure if I'm going to go through with this I want to do it all. I'm 5'4" 160lbs two cesareans but no extra skin on belly thank god. I'm a 36c now but lost fullness on top from pregnancies. I'm super nervous. I will be traveling alone. Waiting to get the green light to take off time from work. Looking to go mid Sept next month :)
Heyyyy, Thats awesome!! What was your quote price from Robles?? I think im going the DuranDoll way... still waiting on quote! =)
Good Luck! i am going o DR, this year to do my tummy tuck, Breast life and BBL. I am going to DR Jesus Abreu Monttero. Im so excited!
The pain from the surgery wasn't bad at all. My biggest problem was the sleeping on my back. That was uncomfortable and adjusting to wearing the compression garment and the faja. The scar is healing very well and in certain parts barely visible.
Really!??? That's awesome!! OMG I'm thinking of moving my sugery up- I want it sooo bad! Lol
What are you getting done for $4,500??
Lipo, BBL, Medication, Transportation, 6 day Recovery house & etc. The surgery alone she quoted me 3900
@betterlifestyle Ohh okay- so it's about $500 diference from me; but I'm staying 10days @recovery house and also getting lipo on my arms! **Best of luck to you** (Keep in touch)
Hi Dr. Robles did my tummy tuck & lipo on 7/9/14. She did a great job. My abdomen is still puffy & swollen. But they say it can take 3mths or more to be totally flat. I still am in contact with her
Hi, I'm considering Dr.WR for my surgery in Oct.2014 Do you have pics of the TT scar?? I'm really interested in seeing her post-op heal =)
How many days after surgery did you last in pain ? That's the only thing that has me frightened
Dr. Robles did my surgery on 7/9/14 and she did an awesome job. I'm still a lil swollen but it takes about 2-3 months for the swelling to go down. I still talk to her if I have questions or concerns
Hey guys, I am trying to book my surgery with Dra Robles and I thought that if we mention RealSelf that we can get $200 discount? I was told by her assistant that I would have to send $500 deposit to obtain the $200 discount. Did any of you guys do this?
No that's not the way it works, when you are gonna put your deposit you get to put 300, or if you put $500 in your deposit you get $200 off your quote
That's what i was told too- i Pay $300 and receive $200off quote!
I was told deposit $500 and get $200 off :(
Yea that's how it is, I paid 500 and got 200 off, I'll rather pay the 500 and save 200