39 Years Old Mother, Wife Who Just Wants to Be Herself Again - Dominican Republic

I began my journey in January when a friend of...

I began my journey in January when a friend of mine told me about her trip to DR and what she had done. When I saw her pics I was amazed. Since then I have been all over realself checking out docs reading reviews etc. I decided to go with Yily. She was my first choice. My mind has changed many times.

wish pics

12 Days and counting. The time has gone by so fast. I'm getting anxious. I'm just ready for a new/old me

Time is flying

I can't believe that I will be headed out in just a few more days. I have spent the last week getting my supplies together. Right now I am stressing because my period was suppose to come yesterday and it hasn't arrived yet. I know it's the stress that's doing it. I just don't want to have it while I am in the Dominican Republic.

on the flat side

I had my surgery 15 August with Dra Yily De Los Santos. I am in love with my results. I did get a tummy tuck after all. The Recovery House I am staying in is amazing. They really take care of you. They won't let you do anything alone. I haven't really taken many pictures because this surgery leaves you in so much discomfort. I'm just trying to heal so I can go home to my family.
The flight in was easy. Make sure you have a pen to fill out the forms on the plane. You have to pay $10 for a visitors card when you arrive. Going through customs was a breeze. The owner of the Recovery house was waiting and it was nice to see a familiar face.
She took us directly to Cipla for blood work and Xray and an Ekg. Everything went smoothly. You must bring your passport with you whenever you go to Cipla.
They day of my surgery went so quickly. We arrived at Cipla at 730. Went to Yily office and there were some post op dolls in there, everyone looked great. I went in for my consult and explained what I wanted. She told me I didn't have alot of back fat which is what they use for the bbl. My ass looks great I'm glad I didn't have more fat then it would gave been too big.
After the consult off to my room I went. I gave read reviews and people say that she is rude and Cipla is dirty. I didn't experience any of that. She was very sweet and my room was clean. The nurses at Cipla were nice.
I had a nurse with me because they require it. Her name is Rosa and I felt like my mom was with me. I wasn't in my room 10 minutes before I was handed a gown told to change and given the blue pill. I don't remember much about the surgery. I did wake up for a moment but I was on my stomach so I didn't see or feel anything. The next thing I remember was waking up in my room.
My surgery was on Friday and Saturday the office is closed but Yily came in to check on me.
I had to get two pints of blood as I lost a lot during surgery. After the transfusion was done. My recovery house came yo pick me up and I have been relaxing ever since. Before I left the put in my faja but dis nor close it because of the tt. I have an appt Tuesday and they will close it then. That's all for now ladies.

pictures

Here are a few post op pictures. I'm having a problem uploading pre op

Still healing

I'm sorry that I havent been on in a while. I can say that this recovery is as much of a journey as getting the suregery. I am still swollen in my lowere abdomen and my back is still very tender. Everything is healing nicely but its a process. I havent had any issues since I have gotten home. I often hear fromn my nurse as well as the owner of my recovery house. They check in to see how I am doing. amazing women to say the least.

before pics

Here I am before

pics

Hopefully these upload. I am not much of a picture taker
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am anxious as the days go by leading up to my surgery. I hope to keep you guys updated