39 Years Old Mother, Wife Who Just Wants to Be Herself Again - Dominican Republic

I began my journey in January when a friend of...

I began my journey in January when a friend of mine told me about her trip to DR and what she had done. When I saw her pics I was amazed. Since then I have been all over realself checking out docs reading reviews etc. I decided to go with Yily. She was my first choice. My mind has changed many times.

wish pics

12 Days and counting. The time has gone by so fast. I'm getting anxious. I'm just ready for a new/old me

Time is flying

I can't believe that I will be headed out in just a few more days. I have spent the last week getting my supplies together. Right now I am stressing because my period was suppose to come yesterday and it hasn't arrived yet. I know it's the stress that's doing it. I just don't want to have it while I am in the Dominican Republic.

on the flat side

I had my surgery 15 August with Dra Yily De Los Santos. I am in love with my results. I did get a tummy tuck after all. The Recovery House I am staying in is amazing. They really take care of you. They won't let you do anything alone. I haven't really taken many pictures because this surgery leaves you in so much discomfort. I'm just trying to heal so I can go home to my family.
The flight in was easy. Make sure you have a pen to fill out the forms on the plane. You have to pay $10 for a visitors card when you arrive. Going through customs was a breeze. The owner of the Recovery house was waiting and it was nice to see a familiar face.
She took us directly to Cipla for blood work and Xray and an Ekg. Everything went smoothly. You must bring your passport with you whenever you go to Cipla.
They day of my surgery went so quickly. We arrived at Cipla at 730. Went to Yily office and there were some post op dolls in there, everyone looked great. I went in for my consult and explained what I wanted. She told me I didn't have alot of back fat which is what they use for the bbl. My ass looks great I'm glad I didn't have more fat then it would gave been too big.
After the consult off to my room I went. I gave read reviews and people say that she is rude and Cipla is dirty. I didn't experience any of that. She was very sweet and my room was clean. The nurses at Cipla were nice.
I had a nurse with me because they require it. Her name is Rosa and I felt like my mom was with me. I wasn't in my room 10 minutes before I was handed a gown told to change and given the blue pill. I don't remember much about the surgery. I did wake up for a moment but I was on my stomach so I didn't see or feel anything. The next thing I remember was waking up in my room.
My surgery was on Friday and Saturday the office is closed but Yily came in to check on me.
I had to get two pints of blood as I lost a lot during surgery. After the transfusion was done. My recovery house came yo pick me up and I have been relaxing ever since. Before I left the put in my faja but dis nor close it because of the tt. I have an appt Tuesday and they will close it then. That's all for now ladies.

pictures

Here are a few post op pictures. I'm having a problem uploading pre op
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I am anxious as the days go by leading up to my surgery. I hope to keep you guys updated

Congratulations hun wish all is well sis make sure u post pic cause I think im going with dr. Y too
Congrats!! Happy Healing and wishing you a speedy recovery.
How much was the surgery?
It all totaled $4200 because of the $300 discount she was offering.
Good luck with your recovery.
Great to hear from you , I'm so happy u love your result and the for the info and update , happy healing and get your rest ... Good luck
Good luck ... I'll be following your progress ... Thanks
Thanks and I will keep you posted
Good luck. Keep us posted.
Thank you. I definately will
You're quote is $3,500- what is it that you are getting done? I am going for TT with fat transfer to butt (but i dont want an unnaturally huge ass lol).
That's for lipo and bbl. If I do a tt it will be an additional 1000. I want a nice round but not huge
How do you get in touch with yily I want a tt n bbl but I am new to this and I'm ready to get my sexy back
809-331-5050 ext 208 drayilyplastica@gmail.com whatsapp 829-469-6102
I am actually in the same boat. I want surgery on 15 Aug but Robles will be out at a training so I will have to wait until 18 Aug
Oh wow really ? I'll have to check if she can before aug 15 or else i'll have to ask for Aug 18. What RH are you going to stay? I was thinking of stay at (virginia) de la paz recovery home. Private message me later on to see if we can coincide ;-)
I am staying at Giannas Colombo recovery house.
I am btwn Yily and Robles.