23 Years Old, in Serious Need of Lipo and a BBL!! - Dominican Republic, DO

I been lurking around on RS for a while now and...

I been lurking around on RS for a while now and i've decided to go for it !!! I'm excited and anxious at the same time! lol. don't have any pics to post up yet but I'm working on it . contacted several doctors and gotten different quotes.! joined the RS community to share my exciting transformation!

Finally got a response from Yira !

After patiently waiting till I couldn't wait anymore lol I contacted LIz from upscale Rh she got in contact with Yilys assistant for me about securing my date and she did email me back with the account info ! Yay !
Now what puzzling is it's an international bank ... Now I have to go and ask my branch how to go about making deposits ..I'm not to sure if that's possible :/ anyway
At least my date is available and I already know which Rh I'm going to ,therefore I'm making progress !!! So sometime this week Makinh to the bank and get that put the way !!
DR. yily

I.got word...from your sissy.....that you are recovering well....good to hear...good luck ill be following your journey
Gd luck w/ur surgery endeavors in dr:-)
Thanks! Likewise :)
Hey girl ? I'm going to see Duran August 6th have you planned where you going to stay yet? RH
Hey Hun ! Yea I'm staying at upscale already booked it
What RH are you staying at?
Upscale Rh it just opened this January by one of the rs members. Njprbeauty is her rs name. Upscale recovery house. Google it it's pretty nice
Nice thank you
Np
Good luck I can't wait to see your results!!!!
Thank you !!
Congrats and good luck
Hey! Welcome I am new too planning on going in Fall2014 (Late August-September)... I'll be checking on ya for your updates, hope everything will work out for ya!
Thanks ! You too Did you get your quote yet ?
Still waiting on replies but I just sent them so I know it'll take a couple of business days but no longer than a week... hopefully.
Welcome to Rs community I also have been learning alot from here good luck
Thank you ! Same to you