New Barbie's Robles. My Journey Just Start…Nervous - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm so happy that I start with my journey.I've...

I'm so happy that I start with my journey.I've researched and googled and read countless posts about where to go and which doctor is best for me. I am a 34 year old mother of 2 ages 12 and another just 8 months, I was consider to some plastic surgery when I start a treatment to have my second baby that I gain a lot weight. I have more than 6 months reading all the review and now Im ready change my body and life style. I have been in touch with Laura Castro so far she responses all my question and Im from Puerto Rico and I called the doctor she sound very professional and sweet, i did like 40 questions and she responses all of them as I speak spanish was easier she speak broke english she said so prefer to talk in spanish or by email.

2 months ago i start taking all the vitamins and I did the blood test will be ready for tomorrow, they told me based on that depend all surgeries. I want to have done Lipo on the abdomen, inner things, arms, full back, flank, legs and BBL and breast done.

I did my deposited 4 weeks ago for 12.26.13
Best of luck on your journey, which I will be following closely, as I have just sent for information from Dr. Robles! Please keep us posted about your experience and results!

Excited! Hemoglobin 13.8 #teamrobles #barbietobe #dominicanrepublic

got my test results yesterday and sent to Laura she said looks excellent that will sent to Robles and then got that ok and cleared for surgery. I start to pack here the list:

Pijama
Arnica and bromelia
Feminine Pads
Compression socks
Cash as recommend the package
Body wipes
Tooth paste
Summer dresses
I will bring my iPad they said have wifi

please let me know if I'm missing something
Good luck with everything are u getting a , lift or implants?
Hope all went well. Team Robles 4/3/14!
Happy healing!!

omg I´m back. this is not a joke

Sorry ladies for took all that time write, I lost my phone on the aiport before go DR but I arrived ok and had my surgery. I didn´t feel good to write or update pictures but now i ready. With start day by day.

When I was at airport I lose my phone so I went to DR without comunication that was my first frustration, because I want to update date by date, thanks god I carried my cam, so now I will update photos.

When I arrive to the Hospital at 6:30pm a very Young and dynamic doctor welcome me at the hospital she help me to do the blood, x-ray, and ekg. I saw Dr. Robles for consultation thanks god I speak spanish did not need a translator she was nice and sweet , very profesional she explained the surgery and marked me them she told me the nurses will give a pill at 5am because surgery will be at 5:30. I went to cafeteria eat a chicken sandwich (all they had) becuase my dinner was mash potates I wanted real food on last day before surgery.

The day of the surgery I was sleeping I didnt felt the anesthecia, when I wake up elizabeth was with me she is a doctor that sleep with patients when do not have accopanions. she was extremely nice, she spent the hole night with me that is good good because I was in pain, uncomfortable everything together. Dr. Robles stop in my room about 3 time in diferent time. On next day morning Lara bring the meds and some information like what you should do after surgery, medication and prescription, saw the doctor again and then wilson took me to the RH I was on Relax Recovery no complaints was clean and the soraya was very attentive of all the patients. they provided good food, is very clean, pretty and small look like a barbie house.

The doctor saw me monday and friday and the last time on sunday because my flight was monday morning.

I have no regret I recommend to all of you Team Robles, for me was the best decision ever, is painful but the results are amazing! I love my new body, love Dr. Robles and wants to go back so they take care of me.

Thanks for all your prayers!

I love my new Butt and shape

I wasn´t sure if Robles was the right doctor because I want a big butt, but now I love her
Congrats on your surgery! Sux you lost your phone, glad you managed!
Damn that ass it fat! Lol I was scared to pic her but she did great! How many ccs is that?

Team Robles the best!

I believe the follow up after surgery is more important than before surgery. Dr.Robles always responses my by Whatsapp and Laura send couple email asking about how I feel and asking for pictures. I really recommend to everyone that is looking for nice Shape and professional services use team Robles.
I'm happy because I love my results
She didn't told me, she said used all the fat she collect from back and sides
Good luck, but you will be in blessed hands

birthday coming soon

Forgot to tell you that will celebrate my birthday in two weeks with my new look, my husband love me more than before...... lol
Girl Robles gave u hella ass...lol...u got a donk...lol...Go Robles!!!
Beautiful results do you know how much she got out and in ?
How are u doin? Any updates

comunication between TeamRobles

I know a lot of you are worry about the communication between Robles and her team after surgery, so far they send me email every 3 days and every time I send a text by whatsapp to the doctor she responses at the end of the day. I sent pictures and she explain me what to do. Will posted new pictures.
Looking gd
Omg ur results r unbelievable love itttt!!!!! Am so gonna show dr robles ur pic so she CAN understand i want a big butt keep us posted take care
Girl u look amazing! U have to bebthe best result ah eva saw on rs considering how ur before looks. How many cc s did u get?

I love shop now and my husband keep taking picture of my azzzzz

You look great blessing :)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I chose the doctor because after reading all the post I think she have a bless hands and has a good team, take care of the patient but mostly to care your health first. Also has very low levels of complaints. My heart tells me that she is my doctor. I love, love my doctor she is the best very profesional and has magic hands