Liposuction and Breast Augmentation - Dominican Republic, DO

So my surgery is only 43 days away and I am...

So my surgery is only 43 days away and I am excited and very scared at the same time.
I am getting silicone breast implants and liposuction ( full back , full abdomen and sides).
I am not that worried about the breast augmentation but for some reason im super scared about the liposuction. I really hope that I can handle the pain .In other hand I chose Dra Almonte because I feel that is the right person. I also have to say that Dr Almonte's assistant she is so sweet and answered all my questions.

Went to the Dr today

So I went to the Doctor today to get that blood work done. I will know how my hemoglobin level is by next Tuesday. I been taking vitamin C , iron and folic acid.
Also I been getting everything that I will need for my surgery got some arnica pills and gel, Tylenol, baby wipes , some comfortable clothes. Now im looking for the plane ticket and just being positive about this. Hopefully everything will come out as I plan . I am going to post some pictures to let you guys see the before and obviously the after. Not sure about the implant size I want to get yet :(.
I had on mind going to Dr Jensen in Medford Oregon he quoted me 8500$ I went to see him one time and I did really like him but I realize I can get more out of the states for less.
I know the possible risk and complication but I guess shit can happen everywhere and hopefully I will be able to achieve good results.

Picture

Please let us know how everything went I am so confused of which doctor I should use. Let us know if you liked the job
Did you find your plane tickets yet?
I haven't got a plane ticket but I did look and I saw one for 371 with spirits airlines

25 days away from surgery

So im only 25 days away from surgery and I been very stressed out about this and just praying everything go as planned . There is really not much to say I haven't got a plane ticket yet but for sure before the end of the next week I need to have that out of the way. I also have to say that I am thinking on staying at Daisys recovery house. I wish I could just stay in a hotel but because I am going to be by myself and I have never ever had surgery in my life it will be better to have someone around.
I will try to post more pictures if you have any question feel free to ask

just found this in another realself account i thought it was cute .

but it is in Spanish and I will for sure read this before surgery.

ORACIÓN PARA UNA OPERACIÓN.Padre mío,Tú eres mi refugio. Tú sólo.Clamo a ti, Señor, para que me traigas salvo a través de esta operación y me des curación y ayuda.Guía la mano del cirujano, para que la operación tenga éxito. Te doy gracias, porque sé que los doctores son tus instrumentos y ayudantes. Nada puede sucederme, excepto que Tú, Padre mío, en Tu Amor, lo hayas decidido para mí.Así que tómame en tus brazos ahora, durante las próximas horas y los próximos días. Puedo confiar en Ti; puedo reposar en Ti, completamente, aun en los momentos que estaré inconsciente. Hazme proceder en toda esta operación de tal manera que no traiga deshonor en Tu nombre. Si por Tu gracia me despierto después de la operación, que mi primer pensamiento y mis primeras palabras sean para darte gracias.Yo entrego todo mi ser y mi vida a Ti en esta operación. Que toda mi vida venga a tu luz. No quiero ir a esta operación sin confesar todos mis pecados a Ti, y en cuanto sea necesario a otros también. Quiero recibir Tu perdón.Mi Señor Jesús, espero todo lo que va a sucederme con el conocimiento consolador de que soy tuyo y que Tú eres mío. Nada puede separarme de tu amor, en vida o en muerte. Amén
Just booked with Fatima Almonte!!!! So excited!!!
Congrats! I know the feeling.

18 days away from surgery

So I am only 18 days away from surgery and I went shopping today for some stuff I needed

So far I have

- cotton tank tops ????
- 2 sports bra ????
- arnica pills
- arnica gel
- some dresses
- shorts
- underwear

I'm not sure what else to I need.
I already have all my vitamins.
( folic acid , vitamin c and iron )

I am excited about this and I can't wait . I added Fatima on Facebook and she said hi to me can't wait to meet her in person .

She also offered me to do the bbl for some extra cash ( very affordable ) but I'm not sure we will make a decision when I get there . Not sure how that will benefit me because to me I have a big butt already but we will see .
I'm gonna post some more pre op pics right now and if you do have any question feel free to ask
That's the reason I'm posting on here I want to be able to help whoever needs help .
Good Luck sweetheart. May God be with you in and out of surgery.
I loved the prayer.!!!!!!! We all need it.
Yes I love the prayer I found it in another realself blog

Booked

So I just booked my hotel and got the plane ticket I'm so ready I can't wait I don't really have anything else to say now just ask you guys to pray for me . I really hope the pain not to be that bad lol
Girl, you are going to be looking bangin after your sx! I so cant wait to see your results! Did you get your compression garments and compression stockings? I would get the ones that say embolism stocking they prevent blood clots!
Oh also I think more projection in your butt will be great. But you have the hips so I would tell her no fat transfer to the hips just the butt!!
Thanks for your suggestion I will talk to her about that when I see her. I don't know what the stockings are :( and I will not buy a garment before surgery because I don't know the size I will need . I will just buy one there

Been busy

So I been really busy the last couple of days working a lot of overtime hours I just want to be stable after I come back from DR I don't want to feel that I need money to cover my bills so i decided to work really hard before I leave and be comfortable and with no worries after I come back 6 days of effort and sacrifice ( 2 days down 4 more to go) I'm leaving to DR on January 12th some days I'm excited and another days I'm freaking out
I agree the first two days at least you need somebody with you. Try to get a nurse info in case you might need one.
Thanks ill see if I get info about a nurse but my mom will be going with me and I have some friends and family there as well not sure how much a nurse will charge me but Hopefully i will not need to pay for one and how are you doing?
Good luck dear I will pray for you! Are you staying at an RH or an actual hotel? I would recomend the RH because there is a nurse present and there is always constant help

9 days

So now I'm just thinking about the pain and discomfort I will feel after surgery hopefully I will be able to handle that pain like I said before I have never been to an hospital or had surgery of any kind is the lipo pain that bad!????
My friend had lipo & TT and she told me the lipo hurts the most. Good Luck
I thought you was going alone like me but if your mom is going then you'll be ok. Mom always know best. I'm nervous about the whole thing. I have a rollercoaster of emotions. I started to buy little things to get my mind ready but I'm afraid of buying the tickets and then change my mind. These feelings are killing me.
I totally understand I didn't get my tickets until last minute and that's why I had to pay lil more money :(

Question

So I have a question I am getting breast augmentation and liposuction do you guys thinking I will be able to go back to work in 10 days?
Girl I have the same issue. I'm having lipo,tt & bbl and I have to be at work in 10 days. I have an office job.
I'm no doctor, but I think you should be ok... but it also depends what you do at work. Years ago, I got a breast reduction and only took 5 days off. I was perfectly fine! My job was a desk job though.
In how many days was she able to go back to work ?

Almost there and I need some positive words....

So I just cant wait to meet Fatima and see what she has to say about my body and obviously I can't wait to know what she is going to do. Some people at work know that I am doing the surgery which I totally regret telling them so please if you are thinking to get something done even if you trust that person DO NOT TELL THEM ! Because I did and what I got was
" why don't u just work out ?"
" you haven't been getting ready for surgery because you haven't work out or diet"
" your gonna gain the weight back"
" I'm gonna give u a pill of some products I sell I know u will like it"

Pretty much that's what some people told me and I'm like I didn't ask for your opinion and this is none of your business Tryna sell me some pills huh and wishing I gain weight back after surgery .

A year ago I did try to lose weight and I was taking some pills to help and went work out thank god that day my brother was with me I got all dizzy and I was not able to breath good and all I remember everything was black I wasn't able to see and I was telling my brother please help me cuz I can't see that shit almost kill me I don't use no pills to lose weight anymore that's when I decided to get surgery.

Plus if I have the money to spend it on this why not ? Is my money , my body and my life I just hate the negativity ppl always have.

I don't care if they think I'm lazy for getting lipo instead of working out or dieting all I know is that after surgery I will start a routine and eat as healthy as I can to try to keep the results.

Sorry for all of this but I just had to say it .

If you getting surgery tell your close family or your boyfriend I did trust some ppl at work and they just been bad influence .
I haven't tell anyone else I'm getting surgery like I'm not posting this on Facebook or anything . This is the only vlog I have about my surgery and I have a Instagram account about it

IG account : new_boobiess

You all can add me that's the name for now but I might change it later if I do I'll post the new one again.

Please I need some positive words!!! Lol

I forgot ...

I forgot to say that my next step today is hiding all my post on Facebook to ppl I don't want to know about my surgery in case I post something later and also hide it to ppl I don't want to know where I'm going because I haven't tell anyone I'm going to DR they think I'm doing this in another state lol
What is the name of your hotel. I am going to Dr. Almonte on the 27th. I want to say longer but unsure if I will stay at the recovery house or a hotel. Your hotel looks like a resort, and that is just what I need.
stay not say
The hotel I'm going to stay is the renaissance hotel santo domingo . I did look for info about the recovery houses but you know a hotel is much better in my opinion.

So...

My boss approved me like 13 days of unpaid time off just the way I wanted because I didn't wanted to use PTO for this. Now I'm not sure if 13 days will be enough to recover and 10 of those 13 days I will be in DR what do you guys think? Now this is getting real and I'm scared about the pain!! Please tell me that is not that bad lol
Are you going by yourself?
No my mom is coming with me
I'm going by myself. ..I don't think my husband will be able to go anyway because of his work schedule. I know you're ready though :)

Last day

So I decided that New Year's Eve was going to be my last day drinking alcohol before my surgery and this was a personal decision because they told me I could drink but not the day before my surgery . I been just working a lot of overtime hours to be comfortable when I come back from DR I don't want to be stressed out. I have two more days to go of overtime do I just want this days to go by fast and not necessarily because of the surgery but because I just want to rest and have a day to sleep. I will post more before pics soon
Wish u luck, i heard the Dr. is very good!
Yeah I'm scared to but I'm getting a tt, Bbl and lipo. I'm torn between doctors though. Almonte and Baez. They both are great I just want to make sure I pick the one that will give me the results I want. Hopefully I know before I send my deposit next week.
I have the same problem as well deciding doctors because I'm reading that aome girls that went to Almonte are going back because they still have fat left. I don't want to end up paying US price if I have to go for round two for revision. Smh. I'm so confused.

Is this normal?

So lately I been thinking a lot about the risk and complication of the surgery I'm so scared that something bad can happen

Did the same happened to u before surgery?
God bless you honey. Think positive that is anxiety kicking in but you will be fine.xoxo
Thanks please pray for me lol
I will honey. That's why we are here for to back up each other.Don't forget to print out the prayer you posted and take it with you.

Another day another dollar...

So tomorrow is supposed to be my last day doing this crazy overtime lol I think I'm gonna work 12 hours tomorrow . Tomorrow was supposed to be my day off :( . I do have the chance to come a couple more hours on Friday but I don't think I will do that . I'm tired and I just want to be home ... Plus idk why I been having a weird pain in the right side of my chest do you guys think is all about stress? Is not fun to feel that kind of pain days before my surgery :(
Baby stop thinking so much you gonna get a panicked attack. Take it easy. We will all be praying for you. Then you will be praying for me. I feel the same way but no pain the only thing is that my period came down again and it wasn't suposed to. Girl the plain tickets are going up like crazy and I'm still waiting for my passport. I have a rollercoaster of emotions. I trust Dr. Almonte the problem is that I never had surgery besides my c sections. But don't worry you are not alone. I'm here with you girl.
Lisa, u are the reason why this place is such a blessing..although you were addressing sb3365, I felt a sense of calm too because my anxiety is kicking up. Thank you...we will all get through this..
Awww. You are so sweet. Thank you so much. That's what we are here for sweetheart. It Is my pleasure to help others. We all going thru the same path and we should support one another. I wish you luck and may God bless you.

Tomorrow

So i am leaving tomorrow my flight is scheduled to be at 6 am and I'm supposed to get to the Dominican Republic at 3:30 pm and there is supposed to be someone waiting for me. I am also supposed to see Lesley and doctora almonte tomorrow when I get there so I'm excited about that!!!

Can't wait to finally see her and I can't wait to be done with all of this process . Please pray for my health and for everything to come out as planned . I really hope to be able to handle the pain and for it to not be that bad . Idk whAt am I Doing working today I still need to get a couple things before I leave and obviously I won't have time for that tomorrow . I will keep you guys updated with everything
OMG!!! Tomorrow Already? Well I wish you the best. A speedy and healthy recovery. God Bless You. You will be just fine. Stay positive and have faith in God he have the control of everything. He will be your surgeon and your caregiver. Keep me posted and don't forget to drink lots of water. Your body will need it for a faster healing. God Bless Youuuuu. xoxo

Monday is the day!

Almost there
Hey girl I just wanted to ask you did you get any other quotes from other doctors & did they recomend a TT?
Some doctors did some others didn't and my ps suggested it but I told her no I don't even have kids I don't want that huge scar

On my way

So it is 4 am and I'm on the way to the airport I'm sleeeeepy!!! :(
I'll be praying for you too girl.. It'll all come back great you will see GOD is with you! Let me know how all is?? And if you should have brought anything else to make you more comfortable??
Hey girl I just wanted to wish you the best and you will be in my prayers my darling !!! I can't wait to see your great results
Buena suerte orare por ti todo saldra bien en nombre de Dios.

I'm at the clinic

So I am at the clinic and so far so good . When I saw Lesley for the first time and she started talking about the surgery I literally started shaking and shaking like a crazy person lol.
While in the airplane the only thing on my mind was where the hell am I going ? With that on mind I don't know if it was worst thinking about the surgery or the turbulence that was going on at that time. All of my flights were delayed Spirits airlines sucks that is all I can tell you.
I arrived to DR like at 4pm and the driver was waiting for us . Driving on the way to the clinic I just couldn't believe the way they drive in here lol for you all coming to the DR you will see what I'm talking about.
I did my blood wrk and x-ray and EKG I already took a shower and now I'm just waiting on la famosa doctora almonte to come mark me down and discuss a couple things we need to talk about . Idk what else to say other that I'm the first one tomorrow very early in the morning please just pray for me. Thanks
Sending prayers your way!!! Everything will be fine and you will look amazing! Keep us updated :)
May God safely carry you thru.....
Praying for you girl! I hope nothing but the best results and recovery for you!

Surgery

So I'm feeling okay but the boob job being more painful than the lipo I'm at the clinic until tomorrow . I can't wait ti go back home with my bf and just eat the food I like. So at 530 the nurse came wit a blue pill and wheelchair then they took me to the OR and I saw another lady in the operating table that was scary. The anesthesiologist started to talk to me then I was out I guess later I woke up cuz I remember saying " are you done !? Are you done?!" Lol like a stupid person please pray for an easy an faster recovery
Did you stay at the clinic the night before? I am so glad you are ok...Hospital food is always bad Caribbean food is great. When you get out of the hospital I am pretty sure you will find something you like.
You made it happy healing:)
Thank God you doing ok. You had be worried but again I knew God had everything under control. I'm happy everything is over. Now concentrate in eating healthy and drink lots of water to help you heal faster. Have some rest darling. God Bless You more

Hi

As much as I want answer each one of u there is a lot of comments and I just want to say thanks to All of you. I'm supposed to leave the clinic today . Fatima came and saw me this morning she is super cute
Awwww congrats!!! I leave for DR today! Good luck with recovery hun!
Congrats doll and happy healing :)

Hi

I haven't had the mood to come here an update but I want to let u guys know that I am okay just a lot o swelling and discomfort I will post pics as soon as I can
Omg girl I have been worried about YOU!! I hope all is well and it's going easy for you!! Please update when you can!
How is recovery for u going?
Hey honey wanting to see how you are feeling & like your new results

Pictures

Some pictures of santo Domingo I have to say I'm kind of sad cuz while there even when I was in pain I wasn't thinking about going to work or just all the stress kind of like I was just there and it felt so good . Now I have to go back to work tomorrow ugh!. Today I'm going to try to go to the spa and get my first massage because I really need it .

If you are here reading this is because you are considering plastic surgery but ask yourself if u really want this.
I felt depressed for the first 8 days now I am feeling much better and happy but sometimes I get sad again .
Think about everything I will say the lipo is the most painful surgery and it was even more uncomfortable to put a garment on when you are in pain . That is the worst to put that tight garment when u are in pain .
Did u like your faja do you like your overall results?
Yes I have to post some pics but I haven't had time to take them I don't like fajas but I know I have to use them and I do like my results but I'm so swollen still and my skin is getting hard because of the lipo I just can't wait to be back to normal again .
I was curious how much more or less were ur expenses in DR including surgery/fare ticket and stay? I wanna have some work done as well but nyc is pretty pricey, i wonder if im better off going to DR as well. Thanks and wish u a speedy recovery, also thanks for sharing this experience with us, its been really helpful!

New pictures
What kind of implants does she use
OMG!! I have been keeping up on your posts and am so happy all is well so far. I've been praying for you. Now I will be praying for this depression you feel to leave you and that you will continue to heal and enjoy your results.You look great! Sometimes you will get depressed after surgery I hear because of the anesthesia and if they gave you narcotic pain meds for the first few days. It's a big life change either way and very normal to have these mixed feelings while you adjust. Just take care of yourself. Tell BF he needs to take care of you too.. I just got our W-2's today so I have already filed and I am hoping the refund comes fast. Anyway so very happy for you and please keep me posted on your breast implants results as the swelling goes down. I am so worried she won't give me what I want. God bless you and just focus on rest and recovery. Work will be there when you're better!
U look amazing! I see u got d bbl also.

Idk

So there is really not much to update about just the pain is getting better and better the worst is during the night is very uncomfortable at the time to sleep. Also I need to say that my skin is hard like a Rock they say that is normal and it will go away and I hope so hopefully the bumps I feel on my skin will go away too if some of you know about this how long this will take to go away?

It also been more uncomfortable because I did my boobs and omg I just can't wait to be able to sleep on my side!!
You look soooooo good. It's gonna be worth it no worries it's gonna be so worth it
I love your results girl!!!!! You'll be better in no time. You're feeling a little out of it now, but once summer comes you'll be ver happy with your decision. Happy healing and God Bless.
Thank you so much . When are you going to have your surgery?

I'm a RealFriend !

Lol so I log in to my blog today and I realize that I'm a real friend
I'm very surprised I didn't know they could change my status that fast :)
you look great what hotel did you stay at?
Thanks and i hope because this is not easy

Pic

Wow u look great
Curvy almonte doll :)

19 days post op

So I have to say even when I was in pain while in Dominican Republic I was not able to have fun or go out but for some reason I miss it . Like just being there not having to think about going to work or about responsibilities omg that was so awesome . After I got back home literally I been working everyday I haven't had a day off because I been working overtime hours. Idk I'm the kind of person that likes to make money even when now I don't have any plans but I like to have that extra cash . I did get one lymphatic massage already and it was very expensive 80$ for that . I will get some other massages but they don't want to start giving them to me until I'm 6 weeks post op . I need help finding a good garment and I don't know the size I should order please help me I don't like the ones that have a zipper I just think is not worth it so u can see me in my pictures I want to order a small garment but what if it doesn't fit later cuz my legs are big lol
Hi can you tell us which hotel you stayed? I am going to Dra Almonte. Also did you later move to a recovery house? If so which one.
I stayed at Soraya's recovery house the are so helpful over there..Don't worry Dra. ALMONTE team will arrange everything for you, just let them know.
Was everything clean there ? And did they pick u up right when u got off the plane??

Update

So I'm already a month post op
Still swollen and happy with my results some of u asked me for a pic showing my belly and there it is . I have to say I wasn't expecting for a flat stomach I didn't get a tummy tuck and if u can see my before pics there is. Big difference .
You look GREAT! Thank you for posting pictures. I'm booked for April 14 can't wait. I'm getting BA & BBL.
Looks pretty good to me. Congratulations

Update

So i want to update you guys I'm able to sleep on my side since week 3 and able to lay on my stomach. I don't know why but I get itchy in the areas I got lipo but like seriously is not fun at all and it happens at night I can't sleep because of that . I go to sleep then wake up by 330 Am my back itching alot then stomach and sides do you guys recommend me something for the itch?
Congrats! Looking great:-) Ty off your posts... Keep us posted since I too will be Dr Almonte doll
My nurse here said that is because is healing. I have the same itch and i'm only 9 days post op.
Benadryl tabs or d liquid

Pictures

I want to clarify that I did not get a bbl even tho i was gonna get it but at the last minute told Fatima to not do it.
Here are more new pic so u can see my results
honey please upload photo of your breast...please, i need to see her work
I'm gonna upload one right now
You look good doll, thanks for keeping us updated.... Happy healing

Breast augmentation

Very happy with my results
You look great!
you look good!
Hi SB, your ba looks great, well all of you really!! Would you please tell me how many cc's, profile and under or over? Thank you for info. O, and what brands does Almonte offer, do you know...like Mentor, Eurosilicone? Does she have saline? Thanks much!

New pictures

I really don't have a lot to say other than I'm still swollen specially my back but I'm so happy with the results . I'm already thinking on going back to Fatima
Question with your breast....do they feel natural? I want to get mine done. I am not sure if I just want the lift or a lil implant too. Right now I am a 34DD with a slight overage due to skin. I figure more push ups and back workouts I can drop another inch or two on my bra strap and perhaps a lil something with my cup size. I want a natural feel to my breast but firmness and perkiness. I want to go and feel on someones boobs to see if I would be happy with implants.
Congrats! Looking great. Ty for sharing your journey and the prayer:-) Def am contemplating in going for it:-) Continue to heal and please stay connected.
Cool beans. Glad you are happy with your results. I want to use Dra Fatima as well. I just want to make sure I get the results I want. My partner doesn't want me to have breast surgery cause of the hard feeling. I have never felt breast implants so I don't know but I do want perkier boobs and I want to have a natural look as well.

Hi Almonte Dolls

Hi

Well I don't have much to update but the pain on my back has been getting better everyday . Now I would like some suggestions from you guys about how to not gain the weight back (workouts , diets or anything that you think works let me know ) I'm also thinking on going back to Fatima but the recovery process is hard and what scares me the most is that I will have to go by myself last time
My mom went with me. I would like more lipo and I might do a bbl
They look so full and natural, but are they hard to touch ? Im considering a boob job next year, this year I want to do lipo and a bbl with Almonte
I swim and watch what I eat. I have lost more that 10 # since lipo. According to the scale 10.8. Isn't technology wonderful?
Great results!!! So you were able to get both a breast augmentation (silicone) and lip for less than $5,000? Thats great! But besides the cost of the surgeries, how much did your other costs add up too? like travel, hotel, supplies and etc.? :) I am now thinking about going to Fatima for a breast augmentation and lip too!!:D

Can't wait for Round 2

What hotel did you stay at? I'm not interested in a recovery house, and how did you receive aftercare? Was she nice? Would you do it again?
I would totally do it again I'm already planning on a round 2 and I wouldn't go to anyone else other than Fatima I stayed at the Jaragua hotel santo Domingo after care wasn't the best but a family member was taking care of me
Hello !! U look lovely ! I wanted to ask what type of sedation were you on ? I am guessing general if so did they administer and epidural because I have heard some stories about them giving epidural during the procedure?

Round 2

So I can't wait for round 2 I already got my quote from Fatima and now I'm just worried and thinking about the risk more than anything else . I want to re touch the areas I had done before and of course lipo my tights and arms . It just worries me because we have a lot of nerves in the tights and idk how safe liposuction can be in those areas .
I Need your opinion please share .
Can you take a picture of your boobs?? I am going in January and alot of girls get tummy tucks and BBL but not many get breast augmentation.. i know thats a weird question i just want to see how her boob job looks without clothes.
Best Wishes on your revision and arms&thighs. Arm lipo is safe,if they do it right.I had it done in June :) and i love my arms now.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon