Lipo with Dr Duran Sept 2014- Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Ladies, I am new here, been lingering for a...

Hey Ladies,

I am new here, been lingering for a while. I'm from London, UK. In the last 3 years i put on quite a bit of weight, not being big headed but I have got shape and a big ass, and even though i have put on weight i'm 5'9 so it dont look that bad. However, When i was younger i was uk10 on top and uk12/14 on my bottom. Now I'm 14 on top 18 on da bottom. I did start going gym n then sh!t happened and I haven't gone for a while now. Anyway, I've been seeing these Duran Dolls n I'm like dats what I need! lol! I just want liposculpture, I havent seen any surgeon in the UK or Europe dat gives the shape Duran gives. I already got my quote from her. I wanted to know from now coz im a student and work part-time I need to know how much im gonna need to save and all that. God willing I wanna go around November times next year.

So, yh dats me! lol! i just wanted to join just to get more of an insight and help as to getting this done. I JUST WANT MY WAIST MISSING LOL!

Hi there, welcome and thanks for sharing your journey with us!

I know you're not having the BBL, just the Liposculpture, but if you check out the BBL forum and the BBL guides page, there's lots of information to help you prepare for your surgery. Lots of the BBL girls use Duran, so they'll be able to give you advice and help support you!

Please do keep us updated with your progress!

Wish Pics

Pre-op pics

This is what i look like now, I know with the right diet and exercise I can change my shape but it aint gonna give me that Duran Waist lol!
You have a great shape already so I can only imagine after surgery, how amazing u will look.
Aww thanx soo much! lol!
I think you have a nice shape already! Do you think you'll actually go ahead with surgery? I'm going to dom. Rep. in February. I have family there I'll be staying with and I've been there a bunch of times. I couldn't imagine going somewhere new all by myself. Would you consider taking someone with you?

Wish Pics

More Wish Pics

Damn...

I dont know WHY when i upload my wish pics there looking like this KMT! but ahh well im sure u get da drift of what I want da waist looking like lol
You're going to look AMAZING! you are already starting of with a nice shape… once their done with you I'm sure you will look like WHISC PIC material!… lol good luck on your journey hun.
Thanx hun! I luv thick chicks too, lol! so i cant wait too see your results.
Welcome!! U already have a banging body so u are definitely gonna be snatched with NO waist when Dr Duran works her magic on u! I plan to have lipo and bbl in November or December with her.

Trying too loose some weight....

So i been on contraception since the age of 18, at 21 i was on the implant then went on to the injection. Along with other things such as eating out alot, i believe the implant and the injection had alot to do with my weight gain, and the fact i got a sweet tooth. I mean i no im not huge, but compared to what i used to look like im huge. I've always been a lil thick (i luv thickness), got it from my mum lol....right now im trying loose weight, tryna cut out/down on my sugar intake and eat clean and train dirty. I love when women are thick and toned...Oh and my cuz is getting married in July and I'm her maid of honor so i definitely need too loose weight...Im 23 and just feel soo un-fit its bad and since my weight gain, I've become a lil insecure...My boyfriend loves me regardless and loves my thickness but he knows im not happy! My aim is to get back to my size in the last pic, i was a size 12/14...
Do you know how I can get in contact with Duran?
Try calling 809-331-5050 ext 212 her assistant Elizabeth. It's the only way I can reach anyone and have my questions answered.
Lol.... so do I! Hopefully we'll both be looking for our waistline with a flashlight in the daytime like usher! ;-)

Hey

I haven't posted for a while a lot of stuff been going on...been going gym since February I've toned but haven't lost much weight. Don't know maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough or maybe it's because I've been real stressed. I don't know...but I'm gonna keep trying....
Hi chica, good luck on your weight loss. You look pretty good now if you asked me. But, I know you know what you like and want. Good luck on your journey.
Hey girl, I am also from London and plan on going to the DR around November. I am getting a BBL and probably a Breast Lift and I am thinking about going to Baez as everybody is saying how amazing her aftercare is and her Breast aree the best I have ssen in the DR. I don't even consider Europe as there is really only Aslani and it's just not the results I want and also he won't do both at the same time. I am also 5'9 and our bodies look pretty similar minus the booty because you have a DONK *love love* Anyways I will be following your journey :) )
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon