Lipo with Dr Duran Sept 2014- Dominican Republic, DO

Hey Ladies, I am new here, been lingering for a...

Hey Ladies,

I am new here, been lingering for a while. I'm from London, UK. In the last 3 years i put on quite a bit of weight, not being big headed but I have got shape and a big ass, and even though i have put on weight i'm 5'9 so it dont look that bad. However, When i was younger i was uk10 on top and uk12/14 on my bottom. Now I'm 14 on top 18 on da bottom. I did start going gym n then sh!t happened and I haven't gone for a while now. Anyway, I've been seeing these Duran Dolls n I'm like dats what I need! lol! I just want liposculpture, I havent seen any surgeon in the UK or Europe dat gives the shape Duran gives. I already got my quote from her. I wanted to know from now coz im a student and work part-time I need to know how much im gonna need to save and all that. God willing I wanna go around November times next year.

So, yh dats me! lol! i just wanted to join just to get more of an insight and help as to getting this done. I JUST WANT MY WAIST MISSING LOL!

Wish Pics

Pre-op pics

This is what i look like now, I know with the right diet and exercise I can change my shape but it aint gonna give me that Duran Waist lol!

Wish Pics

More Wish Pics

Damn...

I dont know WHY when i upload my wish pics there looking like this KMT! but ahh well im sure u get da drift of what I want da waist looking like lol

Trying too loose some weight....

So i been on contraception since the age of 18, at 21 i was on the implant then went on to the injection. Along with other things such as eating out alot, i believe the implant and the injection had alot to do with my weight gain, and the fact i got a sweet tooth. I mean i no im not huge, but compared to what i used to look like im huge. I've always been a lil thick (i luv thickness), got it from my mum lol....right now im trying loose weight, tryna cut out/down on my sugar intake and eat clean and train dirty. I love when women are thick and toned...Oh and my cuz is getting married in July and I'm her maid of honor so i definitely need too loose weight...Im 23 and just feel soo un-fit its bad and since my weight gain, I've become a lil insecure...My boyfriend loves me regardless and loves my thickness but he knows im not happy! My aim is to get back to my size in the last pic, i was a size 12/14...

Hey

I haven't posted for a while a lot of stuff been going on...been going gym since February I've toned but haven't lost much weight. Don't know maybe I'm not pushing myself hard enough or maybe it's because I've been real stressed. I don't know...but I'm gonna keep trying....
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Hi chica, good luck on your weight loss. You look pretty good now if you asked me. But, I know you know what you like and want. Good luck on your journey.
Hey girl, I am also from London and plan on going to the DR around November. I am getting a BBL and probably a Breast Lift and I am thinking about going to Baez as everybody is saying how amazing her aftercare is and her Breast aree the best I have ssen in the DR. I don't even consider Europe as there is really only Aslani and it's just not the results I want and also he won't do both at the same time. I am also 5'9 and our bodies look pretty similar minus the booty because you have a DONK *love love* Anyways I will be following your journey :) )
Hey girl, Lol thank you. Right now I'm not sure if I will go ahead with it, if I'm gonna be realistic. Ideally I want to try and loose the weight naturally, coz I know my waist will get smaller n especially if I waist train. If know hundred percent I'll have the money then I'll would defo go. I just dnt know what I'm doing. N if I do go defo wouldn't b in September lol. But I will b following your journey, :) X
Do you know how I can get in contact with Duran?
Try calling 809-331-5050 ext 212 her assistant Elizabeth. It's the only way I can reach anyone and have my questions answered.
You're going to look AMAZING! you are already starting of with a nice shape… once their done with you I'm sure you will look like WHISC PIC material!… lol good luck on your journey hun.
Thanx hun! I luv thick chicks too, lol! so i cant wait too see your results.
Lol.... so do I! Hopefully we'll both be looking for our waistline with a flashlight in the daytime like usher! ;-)
LHH(LAUGHING HARD AS HELL), In the daylight with a flashlight Sunkysd.....U remembered......lol....Thats funny...
loool! dats what im talkin about lool
Lololololol... ;-) hey, thats why we're here right! :-) you KNOW thats what we want!!!! LOL
Yesssssdd Ms. UK! , we REAAAADY!!!! LOL
What are your dates? Have you found a recovery house?
God willing I'll be flying out to DR on 4/6/14, having surgery on the 7th and flying back home WITH ALL MY SEXY BACK & WELL AND HEALTHY on the 17th. And all that I pray I. JESUS NAME AMEN! !!! ;-)God willing I'll be flying out to DR on 4/6/14, having surgery on the 7th and flying back home WITH ALL MY SEXY BACK & WELL AND HEALTHY on the 17th. And all that I pray I. JESUS NAME AMEN! !!! ;-)
Welcome!! U already have a banging body so u are definitely gonna be snatched with NO waist when Dr Duran works her magic on u! I plan to have lipo and bbl in November or December with her.
thank you lol! i was looking to go around them times but coz of uni im gonna try and book for the beginning of september.
You have a nice shape now...after the surgery u will be the perfect package....hope all goes well and u get what you are looking for
thanx soo much
You have a great shape already so I can only imagine after surgery, how amazing u will look.
Aww thanx soo much! lol!
I think you have a nice shape already! Do you think you'll actually go ahead with surgery? I'm going to dom. Rep. in February. I have family there I'll be staying with and I've been there a bunch of times. I couldn't imagine going somewhere new all by myself. Would you consider taking someone with you?
hey @MissSexy! ohh thank you for the compliment :) Well to be honest, my aim for 2014 is too loose weight, so if I do loose it, I might decide not to go ahead with the surgery...but I really love that tiny waist duran gives is soo sexy lol! If I am still set on going to the DR I would try and find a buddy on her to go with...What are you having done?
At first, i was only interested in getting lipo, but every doctor that quoted me (even the ones here in the USA) think I should also get a butt augmentation. I've decided to do it too. I just don't want a crazy big butt that looks fake. I already have hips, i just need a rounder booty! I can't wait! Ugh.... I've been eating terribly lately though and i need to stop. Everytime my weight goes up, i get so depressed.
Yh I hear you, well y not! I guess if ur gonna get lipo might as well get a booty too lol! But, I do get you when u say you dont want it too big...OMG don't tell me bout eating, ugh, I find myself waking up in da middle of da night and eating everything in da cupboard lol!