Great Job. Dra Yily is the Best. Dominican Republic, DO

I originally had a tummy tuck 3 years ago, in the...

I originally had a tummy tuck 3 years ago, in the US. I wasn't satisfied with the results. My friend went to Dr Yily, her results were awesome. I later scheduled an appointment. I am extremely satisfied. She did a great job. I'm still healing and wearing faha. Originally, I was wearing a small faha I just ordered an XS. Life is great.

Messages aid in the healing

Below are a couple of photos of after care. Hope they assist you in you journey.

Per request, full back photo.

Took a little time....

another shot

Not many mirrors, hope this helps.

XS Faja, Maria e

I finally received my XS Faja. Tight as the dickens, but at the end of the day. ..it's shaping this 2month ( as Jun 23,) Yily body. Wearing this for 2 weeks and I'll be in search for a XXS. Ist a little over exahgerating with (curves in) cloths, however; it's just for 27 more days. ;-)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yily is an artist. Extremely talented. She transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. Her staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable. The staff go out of their way to make you comfortable.

You look stunning. Happy healing.
she lipo'd the mess out of your back, i want aggressive lipo but im going with dr salama in nov, you look really good girl
God's blessings. I'm sure you'll look lovely.
Good luck on your healing process!
Thank you for the encouraging words. This is the last week of the faja. Looking forward to starting with the waist clencher. All the best.
Dr. Yily did amazing sculpting work on you. You look really nice . I know you're still healing, so good luck on your healing process.
Thanks , for your recommendations, I do trust her she's the best, I already scheduled my surgery, thanks a lot.
Hi, I when to visit dr. Yily she's a great person, and she suggest me a tummy tuck, I'm not sure about, I'm scare for the scars , I don't know what to do, I think that I just need a nice lipoesculture, please help me .
I would go with the recommendation of the doctor. You should trust their recommendations or find a doctor that you do trust. Many of the ladies that needed TT and didn't get them are going back through it again. The Dr. will suggest the best procedure(s) for the look you want to achieve or a least they should. I wanted additional procedures, she said "No". Hope it helps.
Amazing results.. Did you get a TT revision too? What is your height/weight?
No, TT revision. Dr Yily suggested lipo and BBL...I TRUSTED HER EXPERIENCE...AND WHAM...it was far better than I dreamed. The sculpting from the lipo was so aggressive it corrected most of the bulge/scare tissue that resulted from the previous surgery. Time of surgery Weight 160. Current Height 5'4 weight 150. Wearing the Faja has also provided additional sculpturing. The first month I wore the garment 24hours a day. Month 2, sometimes I wouldn't sleep in it, however; most nights, I did. Now that I am in a smaller size I ware it day and night.
I'm 5'3 166lbs. Got the same body build like yours. $3200 is a great price. What areas did she lipid?
Back, inner thigh, stomach, sides.
Will you be posting updated pics soon?
can you post full back pics please....you look great and shaped from the front
Sorry, I'my own photographer. I'll have to experiment with take full back pics. If I can do it I'll post it.
Your results are great
Yily did a great job! I can't wait to see her in Oct. How did you like your experience with her?
Her and her staff were extremely professional. She had just opened her recovery house, prior to my arrival. It looks gorgeous. It is important to trust your physician. In saying that, please follow all the pre and post care instructions. It is very important to ware your Faja. Many ladies stopped wearing their garment early and are not seeing the same results as those that wore their garment religiously. The Faja is difficult to put on and even more difficult to stay committed in keeping it on...but remember it shaping and protecting your body. Hope it helps.
What is the name of her recovery house?
Daisy's Recovery House
U look great, doll!
Thank you. She really a great physician.
Amazing results hun, yily did her thing