Great Job. Dra Yily is the Best. Dominican Republic, DO

I originally had a tummy tuck 3 years ago, in the...

I originally had a tummy tuck 3 years ago, in the US. I wasn't satisfied with the results. My friend went to Dr Yily, her results were awesome. I later scheduled an appointment. I am extremely satisfied. She did a great job. I'm still healing and wearing faha. Originally, I was wearing a small faha I just ordered an XS. Life is great.

Your results are great
Yily did a great job! I can't wait to see her in Oct. How did you like your experience with her?
Her and her staff were extremely professional. She had just opened her recovery house, prior to my arrival. It looks gorgeous. It is important to trust your physician. In saying that, please follow all the pre and post care instructions. It is very important to ware your Faja. Many ladies stopped wearing their garment early and are not seeing the same results as those that wore their garment religiously. The Faja is difficult to put on and even more difficult to stay committed in keeping it on...but remember it shaping and protecting your body. Hope it helps.

Messages aid in the healing

Below are a couple of photos of after care. Hope they assist you in you journey.

can you post full back pics please....you look great and shaped from the front
Sorry, I'my own photographer. I'll have to experiment with take full back pics. If I can do it I'll post it.

Per request, full back photo.

Took a little time....

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

another shot

Not many mirrors, hope this helps.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

XS Faja, Maria e

I finally received my XS Faja. Tight as the dickens, but at the end of the day. ..it's shaping this 2month ( as Jun 23,) Yily body. Wearing this for 2 weeks and I'll be in search for a XXS. Ist a little over exahgerating with (curves in) cloths, however; it's just for 27 more days. ;-)

You look stunning. Happy healing.
she lipo'd the mess out of your back, i want aggressive lipo but im going with dr salama in nov, you look really good girl
God's blessings. I'm sure you'll look lovely.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr Yily is an artist. Extremely talented. She transforms the ordinary into the extraordinary. Her staff are extremely professional and knowledgeable. The staff go out of their way to make you comfortable.