I'm a 27 Yr Old Mom of a 13 Yr Old Boy, I'm New to Real Self N Will Love to Get All the Support and Info - Dominican Republic

Hi everyone I'm dying to go see Dr. Cabral he's...

Hi everyone I'm dying to go see Dr. Cabral he's the best of making u into a Barbie :) I know he had bad reviews on the past but I'm still very confident to go n get my makeover by him :) I'm trying to go after 2-15-2014 any day after that I'm available hoping he sends me my day.... I'am 5'2 145 pounds I already have a booty but I want more n more hehehehe n I want the tiny waist plus some lipo on my arms as well too. Hopefully after my makeover I would only need breast implants lol but my boyfriend do t want me too he says I don't need it, I wonder if Cabral does fat transfer on ur bobs too?? Oh well I'll keep ya posted when he replays my emails n I'll post a pic of myself as well.

Hey girl, I asked if he does the fat transfer to boobs a couple weeks ago he said no
Oh wow I was looking to get that too, I'll try to find out how can I get that in DR I'll keep u posted n I will ask him in person as well... R u getting bbl or just boobs?
Just bbl for now going back in December for implants since I have a friend who wants it done too.. my boobs aren't small I just don't want to have to wear a bra if I don't want to lol

Forgot to mention

Forgot to mention Dr Cabral is charging me 3900 n Dr Contreras is charging me 3200 I'm so confuse now but my heart keeps me on Cabral since I even got a day with him.. I'm so nervous n anxious wowwww my time is almost here n I'm super happy I had never been fat or flat but I love the plastic look I want the tiny waist n big nalgas... Finally after so many years thinking of it I'm doing it n I know I'm going to look good with gods hands :) I love RS it had help me a lot even before I joy the site..... My ex boyfriend is staying in santo Domingo I spoke to him yesterday n he told me to go ASAP that he will have everything I need plus the nurse n his mother that she used to do massages for a spa in the city, I'm debating on staying with my family or just staying with him since he can help me more since he got a car n knows the city pretty well n plus he's beautiful mom that will be giving me my massages for free! Yayyyyy well lady's I'll keep ya posted on anything new. Oh I really don't know what to buy since a lot of girls got a lot of things n some got a few so I'm just trying to buy what I really need, please lady's can ya help me with the list of what I really need.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

Sorry I been kinda busy try g to figured my Dr

Well I decided to go to DR Manuel Diaz, I got my quote is 3000 and everything is included :) yay super happy. He send me an email with all the info n he told me to send my deposit. I'm super happy.... I'm getting done aggressive lipo and bbl, he told me that with my body he can really make me beautiful :) I'll update when I get my new day n I send the deposit ok I'm not good at this but I'm trying. GN lady's

Hey what's ur SX DATEwith Lima? w We are leavin JFK on April 9 th we are staying at janet deschamps RH
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Finally he's going to be my DR no turning back n no looking for any other.. I love him already :)