24yr Old, No Kids ,Lost 50 Pounds - Dominican Republic, DO

Hey everyone , I'm new here but I've actually been...

Hey everyone , I'm new here but I've actually been snooping around for quite some time now ! super grateful for this page because it's allowed me to decide on a doctor by the amazing reviews posted . I plan to get Arm Lift (brachioplasty) , liposuction to my stomach, waist, back, flanks , inner thigh And of course Brazilian butt lift I would like to get implants but I'm not sure if it's too much for 1 surgery . If anything I can do it here in Miami . I am Currently 5'6 and 200 pounds but have a lot of muscle.

I choose Dr Agustina Duran because 1. Customer service skills , {(no no no shade *coughs*Yily )( Nikki Minaj voice)}2. Her skills are undeniable 3. no deaths 4. I am Dominican and it's less expensive for me to pay in pesos !

To raise my body defenses I've been preparing myself by taking multivitamins, b-12 , folic acid iron, drinking one gallon of water daily (which helped me drop an additional 6 pounds ladies!!!!!) and strength training 4x a week. Now here's the catch I am free balling as they say this surgery. let me explain, I am actually going on vacation to visit my parents for about a month , according to my cousin that lives in santo Domingo, a lot of women from the states don't actually make it out there for whichever reason Meaning there are standbys available. I plan as soon as I get there call and set appointment for a in office consultation.

if your going With Dr. Cabral Pleaseeee resonsider!

Dr. Héctor Cabral is The owner of CIPLA The clínica where Duran and yily work from. Very sad news another Doll died from complications, my prayers go out to the family and had children to have to deal with such a loss. although he is one of the oldest in the field of plastic surgeon in Dominican Republic, He has a Bad Reputation for the most complications and deaths.
******
NEW YORK (WABC) -- An apparent botched surgery claimed the life of a mother from Long Island.

Rachene Hutchinson, like many women, flew to the Dominican Republic to get cheaper plastic surgery.

But the low cost had a high risk.

Her family says she died on the operating table.

Now they're caught in an international legal tug of war.

"This is so devastating. We can't believe it. It's still like a nightmare. My daughter is now coming home in a box," said Diane Shields, Rachene's mother.

Rachene Hutchinson green hoped to enhance her appearance and found a more affordable way to do it by traveling to the Dominican Republic.

The Long Island woman died from complications after getting liposuction and a tummy tuck last week, her three young children and their dad were there.

"There's no way to make up for her. I got to raise three kids here without a mother and they're so young and all the stuff she would do for them. It was so much. There's no way we can ever replace that," said Miguel Corporan, Rachene's husband.

"I am very, you know depressed, because this is very difficult for all people who stay with her," Dr. Hector Cabral said.

Diane Shields' called the doctor who performed the surgery to find out what happened to her daughter.
Dr. Hector Cabral said it could have been a heart attack, but he still doesn't know.

So Eyewitness News called to get answers, but was told Dr. Cabral was in surgery.

Rachene paid $6,500 for the surgery, a fraction of what it would cost in the U.S.

A handful of American women have died at the Santo Domingo facility and dozens more complain online that they were disfigured.

28-year-old Beverly Brignoni died in February after getting a tummy tuck and liposuction.

Two years ago, 31-year-old Ericka Hernandez died after getting a tummy tuck, liposuction, and butt implants.

"I saw the website. It looks great. You would think this was the place, but it's not. It's a death palace," said Jasmine Shields, Rachene's sister.

Last year, the New York Attorney General's office fined Dr. Cabral more than $20,000 and sent him home for unauthorized practice of medicine, because he recruited patients in Washington Heights by examining them in beauty salons.

But a spokesperson says because the surgeries were done in a different country the office can't pursue tougher charges.

So Rachene's family is going after him themselves by hiring an attorney and hoping to shut him down.

"If he would have been in jail from the last women he killed my daughter would be alive today," Diane Shields said.

Dr. Durán Braquioplasty Before/After

3 dayssss awayy anxiety at its finest

OMG !!! it finally hit me i leave in 3 days And im starting to feel The jitters! but im soo ready its Been a long time comming.... i am honestly not worried about my results I 100 % trust her work and know it's going to be a major improvement. anything extra you ladies think I might need to take thanks XOXO
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Duran actually does have a death. Do more research
Thank you so much gor supporting my sister rachene Hutchinson-green this man is a monster plz be aware ladies in his staffing ppl who wrks for him dose not know what they are. Doing as well. I lpst my. Sister behind cipla in staffing thank you our family appreciate all of the support
For*
I just read your journey and i will stay tuned. :)
Good Luck doll!! You will love your results!! Yily and Duran are the best
Good luck hun. Enjoy the journey, you will be a doll soon.
Good luck doll!!!!
Good Luck!
No shade Nikki Minaj voice!!!???? Ha! Love it! I died when she said it. But oh yes try her on her cell download the whats app send your pre op pics tell her tge details of what you would like done request a quote. KEEP DOING THIS UNTIL SHE RESPONDS!! Then contacy her office at 8 30 am DR time her assistant Elizabeth will take care of you call every morning just keep calling! I set an alarm to remind me to call and yes got I through cell# 809-707-7163 office# 809-331-5050 ext 212 Good luck!:)
OMG! thanks so much Doll that helps out XOXO
i came to dr on a monday without a doctor and was already operated on thursday morning . they always have room they just say stuff like that so patients set a date and send them the reservation fee
That's actually a great idea. I was thinking of just dropping in on Duran also since I can't seem to hear back from her! Im also going down for a month in December to visit family. Hopefully she won't be too busy around that time
Good luck babe plz keep us updated. God bless
thanks Doll i will
congrats on the start of your journey! I hear Duran and most of the CIPLA docs take walk ins and it's not the season so you should be ok! Good luck and please keep us posted!!