I Think I'm Opting In...- Dominican Republic, DO

Well I've already emailed Dr. Yily! I am Sooo...

Well I've already emailed Dr. Yily! I am Sooo excited to see how much she quotes me. I started my better body journey only wanting to get rid of this horrendous blob I call a stomach. But now as I really get into this researching process I realize "Hey, that BLOB could turn into sum BUTT" Yes Lawd!! I am really ready for this!! I'm even debating on some type of breast augmentation(lift/implants)....don't wanna go crazy tho. Also I don't want to prolong my time off from work; gotta get my coin, ladies! I'm posting more before pics, I guess.....Yuck.com! New Me coming soon. Also I'm Always looking for Buddies on here so please msg me if you want to correspond. Especially if your planning surgery around early March. I'm hoping to get a spot by late Feb.-Early March 2014.

My Dearest Puff Puff....

O my dear puff puff...I'ts been with me sine I was 18...when I was in college there was no flashing ppl in oncoming traffic or streaking across campus.....no I was the girl in the one piece swimsuit at all the spring break parties...nice shape, but my dear puff puff had to be hidden at all costs...smh. We've been through so much..thick and thin....literally. yet my puff puff never left me. Now the end is near for my puff puff...but by no mean am I sad to see her go. I'll be picking an awesome tattoo to mark the place where she use to be in remembrance lol. but yes..ne way enough about my puff puff for today.
As os yet I still haven't heard from either Dr. I'm so anxious!!! If I haven't gotten word by the end of the week i'm figgn calling somebody lol...but seriously. I really want to know that's steps I need to be taking in preparation of the procedures. I had a thought about my skin last night yes that puff puff of mine, and I'm going to look into some vitamin E or something to start making sure that area will be soft and stretchy before surgery and maybe it will make my scare look better during my healing process...hmm just a thought. I'll be doing my research on that today. I'd love to know if any of you ladies are doing anything like this
...... Now a look into my obsession with cat suits....

Have u thought about going to dr duran instead? I'm gonna get this done eventually but can't decide if I'll choose her or duran
Yea I haven't got a quote from duran only yily. But I think instead of d.r I'ma look into mexico.
If u find anything good let me know!:)
For sure. Kit
I want to go as well ive emailed her I hope I get a good price.
I'm looking to get a spot around feb or march !!! Keep me posted ! Maybe we will be there together !!! Lol
Welcome and congratulations to u!
Hi & Welcome..looks like you will do well at getting the shape you are aiming for..that is awesome! Can you do a fat transfer to the butt and breast while there? Then you would be all done instead of having to replace implants down the road? If they place the fat in the upper pole of the breast, it can give you a nice "lift" effect without the scars. Best of luck. Amelia
OMG I never thought of that...Can you actually do that? Hmmm Now you got me thinking. I was going to try to start "dieting" but I had to be hionest with myself and realize thanksgiving is coming and baby...I'm gonna eat..lol so I've been doing my best to make better choices and work out everyday Fingers crossed!
Of course you can do it! Have you read most of our fat transfer reviews? Most of them are lipo and transfer to the breast. This is what I had done. Also, check out Colleen 3000. Everyone loves her new breasts. You can eat all your Thanksgiving dinner and put it in your breasts and butt later, LOL!! Then, you will still have the fat on your body so that it is not as likely that you will regain in other places. Let us know what you decide. Check out my transfer also.
I just checked you out and I think your results were awesome! Yes! Yes! Yes! As for thanks giving dinner your making me want seconds lol. after I get my quote back i'm going to talk to her about the breast thing. also...would al that work technical count as a mommy make over? hmmm I still have some investigating to do. Thanks for your help doll!
I am not sure if Yilly does fat transfer to breasts? Only about 15 docs in the US are doing it so far. Where state are you in? No, a mommy makeover is a tummy tuck & breast lift, I believe. Check out Colleen 3000's review as well. Impressive results from a doc in NC. Good luck & do your research. It is your body!!
I'm in Texas I kindof want a breast lift but I wouldn't mind staying a D cup I fear losing my precious chi chi's with just a lift. still researching tho. I also lsaw colleen's page her boobs are awesome! lol
Yes, and you would have those vertical scars. Well, whatever is best for you!