Dr. Cynthia Disla - Mommy Makeover July 2013 - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been reading (stalking) RS for the past few...

I have been reading (stalking) RS for the past few months. This community has been extremely helpful and is a MUST for anyone considering PX. I have learned so much and hope I can be helpful to some of you as well. I have built some new bonds that I'm sure will be for life (jn61144).

I decided early on that I wanted Dr. Disla to be my plastic surgeon. From the get go she's been easy to get a hold of. I find her to be experienced, knowledgeable and her communication is exceptional (speaks/writes English)! All my emails are promptly answered (always).

My surgery is July 1. I will keep everyone posted so stay tuned : )

Less than a week to go!

I will be leaving to DR on Saturday and will have my procedures done on Monday, July 1st. I'm excited and a little nervous.

I can't wait to post my results. Stay tuned...

3 days post-op!

I am 3 days post-op and am feeling pretty good. Doctor Disla is an awesome surgeon and human being. She's caring and has made sure I'm recovering well.

I will write a more thorough post with pictures once I'm back home.

I highly recommend Disla!! I had BA with lift, tummy tuck and some fat transfer to my booty.

6 Weeks Post-op!! Disla is the BEST!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update my review. I've been busy with work and also taking my time with the recovery.

The recovery (and faja) have been hard. Please know that feeling down and kind of depressed is normal. You will need to have a great support system!!

I have uploaded some pics and hope you all see what a great doctor Disla is.

Before & After

As you can see, Disla did an awesome job.

Thanks for helping me with this J! You're the best!

Booty pics

I did not want a BBL, Disla just "rounded" it out, which makes me think her BBLs must be insane!

Almost 3 months post-op.

Gracias Doctora!! I'll be 3 months post-op Oct 1st. I still get a little swollen at the end of the day, but as you can see the swelling is not too bad. Ladies, wear your fajas to obtain the best results! It's a pain, but worth it.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Disla is an exceptional surgeon. She always answered my emails and even called me. She's a perfectionist and knows what she's doing! I highly recommend her.

How much money would I need beside for the surgery to bring with me I just want to get an idea
You look beautifull #DislaDoll... Dr.Disla is amazing love her work!!!
Hello you look fabulous! Do you have recent pics of your incision?
u look great from this site i see that a lot of women go to DR to get their work done and God bless them some stories good some seems crazy i know its much cheaper but just mainly concern bout my health and well being. Speedy recover to you and once again you look GREAT!!!!!
you look great and healing perfect.
I love the boobs. Are those moderate profile?
U look soo Gud
You look so natural, congratulations and happy healing!
I decided to go witness Dr Disla after reading your review lastnight. I was convinced on waiting. for Duran to email me the next. blue moon and Disla got right back to me this.morning. she did a number on you girl you look good!! I can't wait to have my sx. what recovery house did you stay in??
Can you give me dra Disla please??? Thanks so much feeling so desperate
I mean her email
Cynthiadisla@hotmail.com
I just requested a consultation/or contact me via email and go from there and just wait. LOL So when are you trying to go?
Will be there March 23th.
Hi, what recovery house or hotel did u stay at? The armonia place phone ain't working.
You look amazing. I'm having my surgery done with Dr. Disla, in February. I'm extremely excited and nervous all at the same time. Which RH did you stay at? And For how long?
Hey domini, it looks as if your right breast has a fold in it has that gone away
I would like to know the same, do massages help that from happening
Anyone has Dr. Disla contact information PLEASE?
*******@*****.com that's the email I wrote her I received the quote but I wrote her back with some questions before sending the money to reserve a date and she hasn't answer. I'm waiting until the holiday season is over to see what happens
I just got my quote my quote back today it's a awesome price, I ask for pic of her breast lifts do to the fact I'm more nervous about the Bl than the TT r bbl I don't want one nipple going one way n the other another way lol r one tit bigger than the other lol
Btw u look awesome
Hey how are u.. Do u have any pic you could post
You look great
Hii u look really gud do u hve pic as of ryte now