Dr. Cynthia Disla - Mommy Makeover July 2013 - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been reading (stalking) RS for the past few...

I have been reading (stalking) RS for the past few months. This community has been extremely helpful and is a MUST for anyone considering PX. I have learned so much and hope I can be helpful to some of you as well. I have built some new bonds that I'm sure will be for life (jn61144).

I decided early on that I wanted Dr. Disla to be my plastic surgeon. From the get go she's been easy to get a hold of. I find her to be experienced, knowledgeable and her communication is exceptional (speaks/writes English)! All my emails are promptly answered (always).

My surgery is July 1. I will keep everyone posted so stay tuned : )

Hi
How exciting I'm planing to go around the same time are you staying at a recovery house I'm trying to find information on them but I'm having trouble
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Less than a week to go!

I will be leaving to DR on Saturday and will have my procedures done on Monday, July 1st. I'm excited and a little nervous.

I can't wait to post my results. Stay tuned...

hope ll went well with your surgery.. I'll be having my surgery with Disla in 3 weeks.. Can't wait to see pics
She will take really good care of you :) she is the best!
Today's the big day!!! Thinking of you alllllllllllllll day! XOXOXO

3 days post-op!

I am 3 days post-op and am feeling pretty good. Doctor Disla is an awesome surgeon and human being. She's caring and has made sure I'm recovering well.

I will write a more thorough post with pictures once I'm back home.

I highly recommend Disla!! I had BA with lift, tummy tuck and some fat transfer to my booty.

Hi, I'm new. So far Dra Disla is in the lead for my business. She is always quick to answer my questions and that's important to me because I am so afraid of something going wrong. I wish more ladies who have gone to her would post their results pics....I need more reasurrance that I'm makeing the right decision. Are any of you able to send pics....and how have your recoveries progressed?
Hi when r u goin.I'm goin along w my daughter on sept 23 havin surgery the 24 I'll b posting pics so atay tuned jijii
I want to go in January, probably around the first or second week. It's not easy to take so much time off work. Can't wait to see your pics! I hope your trip is easy and your recovery easier!

6 Weeks Post-op!! Disla is the BEST!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update my review. I've been busy with work and also taking my time with the recovery.

The recovery (and faja) have been hard. Please know that feeling down and kind of depressed is normal. You will need to have a great support system!!

I have uploaded some pics and hope you all see what a great doctor Disla is.

You look wonderful. Where did you get your compression garmets?
nice to see another new orleans in the house! are u planning on having sx done
The doctor provides it, but it's made in Colombia and it's a post-surgery garment.

Before & After

As you can see, Disla did an awesome job.

Thanks for helping me with this J! You're the best!

Darlin u have us waitin come on lol
She doesn't have to show but trust and believe disla hooks it up!!!!!
K :)

Booty pics

I did not want a BBL, Disla just "rounded" it out, which makes me think her BBLs must be insane!

Looking great babe. She filled u in perfect and TT is on point! Muah xoxo
Thank you!!
She did a good job n if u filled u put with the bbl I know she is fire with the bbl sx

Almost 3 months post-op.

Gracias Doctora!! I'll be 3 months post-op Oct 1st. I still get a little swollen at the end of the day, but as you can see the swelling is not too bad. Ladies, wear your fajas to obtain the best results! It's a pain, but worth it.

Your breast look perfect. Beautiful results all around!
How much money would I need beside for the surgery to bring with me I just want to get an idea
You look beautifull #DislaDoll... Dr.Disla is amazing love her work!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Disla is an exceptional surgeon. She always answered my emails and even called me. She's a perfectionist and knows what she's doing! I highly recommend her.