Dr. Cynthia Disla - Mommy Makeover July 2013 - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been reading (stalking) RS for the past few...

I have been reading (stalking) RS for the past few months. This community has been extremely helpful and is a MUST for anyone considering PX. I have learned so much and hope I can be helpful to some of you as well. I have built some new bonds that I'm sure will be for life (jn61144).

I decided early on that I wanted Dr. Disla to be my plastic surgeon. From the get go she's been easy to get a hold of. I find her to be experienced, knowledgeable and her communication is exceptional (speaks/writes English)! All my emails are promptly answered (always).

My surgery is July 1. I will keep everyone posted so stay tuned : )

Less than a week to go!

I will be leaving to DR on Saturday and will have my procedures done on Monday, July 1st. I'm excited and a little nervous.

I can't wait to post my results. Stay tuned...

3 days post-op!

I am 3 days post-op and am feeling pretty good. Doctor Disla is an awesome surgeon and human being. She's caring and has made sure I'm recovering well.

I will write a more thorough post with pictures once I'm back home.

I highly recommend Disla!! I had BA with lift, tummy tuck and some fat transfer to my booty.

6 Weeks Post-op!! Disla is the BEST!

I'm sorry it's taken me so long to update my review. I've been busy with work and also taking my time with the recovery.

The recovery (and faja) have been hard. Please know that feeling down and kind of depressed is normal. You will need to have a great support system!!

I have uploaded some pics and hope you all see what a great doctor Disla is.

Before & After

As you can see, Disla did an awesome job.

Thanks for helping me with this J! You're the best!

Booty pics

I did not want a BBL, Disla just "rounded" it out, which makes me think her BBLs must be insane!

Almost 3 months post-op.

Gracias Doctora!! I'll be 3 months post-op Oct 1st. I still get a little swollen at the end of the day, but as you can see the swelling is not too bad. Ladies, wear your fajas to obtain the best results! It's a pain, but worth it.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr. Disla is an exceptional surgeon. She always answered my emails and even called me. She's a perfectionist and knows what she's doing! I highly recommend her.