Duran Dolly - 36D-26-42 Corset info and ungarmented pix

I wanted to begin logging my journey with Dr....

I wanted to begin logging my journey with Dr. Duran for my fellow bbl lovers. I'm a relatively proportionate 5'10" 165lb, size 8, thick legged, small bummed diva wannabe hoping for the fashion model curves of Draya Michele.

I researched several of the popular options: Wilberto Cortes, Jimmerson, Perry, Hughes, Schulmann, etc.. but these male doctors didn't sculpt the super femme curves of my dreams. I found that Dr. Yily and Dr. Duran had the most appealing portfolios although i will honestly say I had severe reservations about international surgery.

I'm definitely a researcher and I had to find alternative to the aforementioned boys club but it was worth it! I was deciding between the two sculptors at Santa Domingo's premier doll factory CIPLA. After sifting through TONS of images and buried posts I realized it came down to one thing.. Dra Duran had not a single review under 3 stars here. Her patients all mentioned her aftercare and bedside manner was impeccable.. So I guess the decision was made.

Today I sent Dra Duran an email, added her Facebook and Instagram and plan on following up with a polite phone call today if I still haven't heard back - just so they know I'm as serious as a heart attack. Let's do this. I heard persistence is key so, I'm going for the gold

Can anyone tell me how to get in touch with Dr.Duran I emailed her but she answered back in Spanish. Is there any other way to contact her? I really love the fact that she makes her bootays lol heart shaped!!!
I am soooo excited to see someone that is close to my height. I am 5'11 and it is almost impossible to find anyone else here that tall. So trying to find a similair shape to compare is almost non-existant. Well Im happy your here, wish you were going with me Dec 12-23, 2013 to Dra Duran.
Alixir, how do you know how much it will cost if you haven't heard from her yet? What procedures are you getting done?

Got my official quote! Building the blood for surgery.

Yay! Giddy up! Today I received my quote from Dra Duran's office! I'm forwarding my deposit tomorrow and getting this surgery scheduled.
In the email the nurse mentions that they would like to check hemoglobin levels a month out and to use iron with vitamin c to boost my blood for surgery/recovery.
I'm currently taking Megafood's Blood Builder (Non GMO, Vegan, No animal testing brand of vitamins!) http://www.amazon.com/Megafood-Blood-Builder-90-Tabs/dp/B000F4ZRCC

Scheduling my prelim blood tests for next week!

Me too! But emailing her takes what seems like an eternity for a response. Her email response is automated and is saying she'll get back to you when she gets a chance. So I just constantly call. I'm still waiting on a quote though. When you call ask to speak to Elizabeth. She speaks English. Although today, Dr. duran is in surgery until 6. Try then maybe. 809- 565-5348
I think that's the best it will get. Use a translator and email her back asap :D!
Hi fellow tall lady! Wish I could wait that long but my impatience is killing me :) I'm sure you feel the same. Loving your thread. Here's to the new us!

Supplement therapies before and after BBL

Just a word of note here, this is my regimine - it may not work for you. I happen to take a pretty heavy vitamin supplement routine daily. This includes Black seed oil (gluthathione), MSM, Biotin, Women's Multivitamin, Holy Basil Force, Zyflamend (awesome anti-inflammatory), Fish Oil complex, Blood Builder, a triple probiotic, Oxy-Elite (when working out) and milk thistle (to clean the liver which apparently is very important before surgery!!). I used this resource (as well as a chat with my Dr.) in consideration of my supplemental routine prior to surgery anf found for the most part, I was spot on!

After surgery I plan on adding:
Serrapeptase: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-1115-serrapeptase.aspx?activeIngredientId=1115&activeIngredientName=serrapeptase

Bromelain: http://www.webmd.com/vitamins-supplements/ingredientmono-895-BROMELAIN.aspx?activeIngredientId=895&activeIngredientName=BROMELAIN

and of course topical Arnica Montana and homeopathic ingestable Arnica (30x) as well.

Hi I enjoy reading your post. I havent seen anyone provide information about any test that they do prior to surgery. Do they provide pre op testing in the cost or do you have to get it done before you fly to the DR? What is required ?
Tall ones like us are in short supply on this site!! I am 5'10.

Post-Op pack list thoughts.. MADACIDE wipes

She sent me this list: After surgery You'll need:

After surgery'll need:

1) fraxiparine or mexaprin
2) amoxicillin-clavulanic acid
3) Iron
4) Vitamin C
5) Prilosec
6) Protein (Ensure)
7) Lioton gel (heparin gel)
8) Arnica (tab and cream)
9) B12

Other:
1) sanitary pads
2) Cotton flannel or T (white, white)
3) Moist towelettes (wipes)
4) Comfortable clothing
5) Rubber gloves (my addition)
6) alcohol swabs (my addition)

I already love my protein shakes but I decided to fly with a dry formula and grab a pack of water when down there. I've flown too much to be hassled with traveling with liquids like that. LAWD.

Using this Raw Organic meal supplement powder: http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Nutritional-Supplement-Chocolate/dp/B00CLD71X8

And this superfoods powder which is super high in ORAC value (antioxidants are key to recovery): http://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Grass-Green-SuperFood-15-Count/dp/B004TJD73K

I'm also re-ordering this Ester-C complex (vitamin C complex): http://www.amazon.com/American-Health-Products-Bioflavonoids-tablets/dp/B000OP5D3U
Also Pycnogenol: http://www.amazon.com/Source-Naturals-Pycnogenol-100mg-Tablets/dp/B000GFHPQG

And using this Garden of Life B Complexx which includes Folate (iron) and Biotin: http://www.amazon.com/Garden-Life-Vitamin-Code-B-Complex/dp/B00280M12A

In addition to the above I'm splurging on the 10' roll of Lipofoam because I want the smoothest results possible and I saw it really, really, really aids in healing the bruising. AND packing puppy pads (I don't want to leak all over my bed)...

OH! and MADACIDE WIPES: http://www.amazon.com/MadaCide-FDW-Wipes-Tub-160/dp/B0017VOOIA
Madacide is used in hospitals to clean prep areas for surgery. It kills everything and in my eyes is WELL worth the money not to risk any infection.

Meows, babes!

Your primary care physician can help you get your blood tests run. You can also search your area for a "Minute Clinic". You want to make sure your hemoglobin levels are on par and if they're not, you can start using supplements to get you where you need to be as long as you have at least a month to get there. The surgeon typically includes this blood work in their fee and they will give you another test right before prep. I think many people get their work done in their hometowns so they don't waste time and money finding out they're not in proper "shape" to get their elective surgery. Hope that helps, hon and thank you :D

Some visual inspiration

Keeping my mid and inspiration high :)

Date settled: October 2013

So, looks like I'm going in the end of October instead of in the beginning of November. My tummy just flipped knowing it's even that fewer weeks away..

Excited and nervous.

I also have to say Dra Duran is so attentive and kind. She emailed me back several times on the weekend helping me settle my date. I'm actually really excited to meet her face to face.

I think I'll bring a little gift from my company to say thank you..
..for changing my life..

Thx 4 milk thistle advice. Will consider! I'm 56 days away from by Duran donk. Yay n congrats 2 you
Whoop! Whoop! Yes honey! The dirty 30! I will be 30 in November and my sx is Oct 8th with Duran. Congrats girlie!! The new 30 bodies coming through baby!! ***does the fist pump** lol

Hotels, Recovery Houses and all the fine writing..

Started with Tripadvisor.com, AirBnB.com and Booking.com for options. I initially expected to stay at a nearby chain hotel but I was bouncing back and forth about staying in a recovery house versus "winging it"..
le sigh.

The recovery houses I checked out were Yasmine's (AirBnB.com), Dominga's (AirBnB.com) and Healing Haven (http://healinghavendr.com/home.html). The cost is super reasonable on shared rooms at each space but the nicer/private rooms are comparable to private rooms/private bath at a 3-4 star hotel in the area. I also get free wi-fi my entire stay, A/C, I'm relatively close to CIPLA and my total is about $70.35/day for 11 nights staying at Hotel San Marco: http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g147289-d3786567-Reviews-Hotel_San_Marco-Santo_Domingo_Santo_Domingo_Province_Dominican_Republic.html

I'm planning on getting a lymphatic masseuse and nurse to visit post op (which were extra costs at most of the available accomadations). But, I thought it might be important to be somewhere with internet and scenic things/places to roam in the actual area and at all times of eve :/ since I'm traveling alone. I'm trying to curb any depression that might set in..

Planning on bringing books, notepads and my camera to keep me moving and my attention to the beautiful new landscape that is Santo Domingo.

I'm 95% sure I'm going to have surgery with Baez oct 24th unless Duran magically messages me in the next 48 hours with a quote and availability in oct/early nov. If I do go with the 24th do u or do u know anyone else looking for a travel buddy?
Thanks babe! And good luck to you!
Thx :) silhouette recovery house is a good look. Silhouetterecovery@hotmail.com . Beautiful amazing recovery home crib what I've seen n heard. Check it out sis (email Angie)

Real Recovery Armonia and surgery in a few hours!

Firstly, the entire staff at Real Recovery Armonia are so nice... Wonderful actually. The house has a lovely vibe and is clean and comfortable. The bustle of the living room will likely include Flacka(sp?), Mayra the owner I believe, a couple awesome drivers, Ruth the massage therapist and Patricia.. I was a little worried that they were not very organized but everything came together and well. I have to blame my shitty Spanish on this mix. They are new and getting the bits and boobs together but its worth getting a spot here.

When I was met at arrival pickup by my driver I was informed we were waiting for another girl... Who didn't show. I'm sure these doctors and recovery houses get people doing this all the time. I imagine it can be frustrating as hell making bookings that don't come to fruition because of whatever reason. Ladies, this is no fantasy..
Let's communicate, keep it real and be responsible to our doctor's and caretaker's time, effort and energy.. This is why deposits exist.
Anyway, we finally leave after waiting for a bit and head directly to CIPLA. I have my blood work and x-ray done downstairs and head upstairs to have my EKG done by CIPLA cardiologist Dra Alamazar. She was sweet as pie.. And mentioned I looked great why have surgery?
Tiny waist dreams..
My iron was 12.5 or 12.7. I have been overdosing on liver, Multi grain Cheerios and steak so it better have been up! She said I was God for surgery and to come in tomorrow at 6 am. I'm first, yay!
Its now 3:20a and I'm happy, nervous and already thinking of recovery.
No more pot for awhile..
Sad face.

Let's get it!!!!
May God bless you and ur operation you will look amazing :-*
Lol @ no pot 4 a while .. Same here :( stopped mj 5 months ago 4 my bbl :)

Just pacing..

..myself. I have my ups and downs. My head had been throbbing since yesterday but I realize I've not been drinking enough water. Ladies, make sure to take your Bromelain and b6 afterward. They really make a difference. Also, drink water!

Keep getting better
Feel better honey

Get those massages!

Your body will not just absorb or release that fluid.. You literally have to have it massaged out. Ruth has been doing work on this body! I was lumpy and fluid filled before she got her patient hands on me. After a rundown she uses this ultrasonic machine on me that smoothes the skin right in front of my eyes.
No one got lipo to be lumpy.
So far I've gotten three but tomorrow I plan on having two, one in the day and one at night. With only three days left I'm doing as much as I can to get the firm, curvy results of my dreams.

Much better after a nap and tons of water. Thank you!
Thanks babe!
Girl, yasssssssssss!

Second Stage FAJA is muy importante

Umm, soooooooooooo I swoll up after the first day and wearing my post surgery compression garmentbut after changing my faja (which is a small) and getting two massages my waist went down three inches.
They are worth the money.

Hey girl!! Hope everything's fine with u!
I hope you are healing nicely! I too am interested in Dr. Duran. Could you please tell me how did you initially get in touch with her?
How are they treating you? Are u sleeping well? Hows the food? The apt clean?? All this questions because I am interested in staying there instead than staying with fam. The webpage is so convincing plus I sent someone to check it out and they "gots the info" and confirm is good

My flight home after 9 days..

Being in first class didn't mean a frigging thing on my journey home. The engine on my AA flight failed and I was left waiting in PAIN for several hours. Subsequently, I missed my connecting flight in MIA and had to spend the night. I cried hysterically.
I did that.
I watched my slender ankles and legs swell up in a matter of hours and FILL with fluid. Wheelchair assistance forgot me in the morning and I missed another flight. I finally got home 20 hours after my journey started. My Fajate was cutting into my thighs and cutting off my circulation. I could have done without such an experience.
Shittons of Bromelain and water over two days took the tingling down and my legs with them. I was scared out of my mind. And the moral of this entry: DIRECT FLIGHTS BABES!

My heart feels your pain. I have said direct flight headed back home ATLEAST. I am afraid that would happen being in between flights in pain and no one will be with me.
Facebook is how I initially contacted her

PIX (photo comparison pre-op and directly post-op)

This shows me in the hospital pre-operative, directly post op and awaiting my first massage and after my second massage... these images are about two days apart. So, Thursday was the surgery, Saturday I had my first massage and Monday after wearing my second stage Faja and second massage.

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

TODAY (1 month + 1 day post op versus 11 days post operative) PIX!

So, I'm one month and one day post operative and my glorious measurements are 37D"-27/26"-41" All my swelling hasn't even gone down. I am wearing a corset about 6-10 hours a day that closes 26" so it's literally shaped me 26". I wonder when I'll FLUFF!

I am having some custom curvy corsets made rush by my corsetier that measure 30"(underbust)-24"waist-42"hips

Thanks for your review & glad you're healing well. I will def be getting my survival lipo kit from makemeheal since it has the bromelain, arnica Montana, b6/12 etc. thanks for the knowledge Hun!
How did your flight home go??? Girl, did you take your bromelain beforehand?
Did you have any luck yet??????

My new corset and look at that ass!

I've gone back to my regular workout routine and the fluffing fairies have visited me, it seems. I believe in these corsets.. Not those Fajas! Im so tired of itching in that thing, oh and expanding :( This was custom made for my shape. Squee!

Get boned ladies! Lol! As in steel boning in your garment versus powermesh. Powermesh on does soooo much. Why, oh why do I want another round? I just want my waist tinier..

Alixir I am loving your shape it's my exact shape now 6 weeks post op I am getting ready to order the faja Salome in xs by the way you look amazing
Thanks, boo! I'm hotting that gym and training that ass everyday. Squats keep your pow nice and right ;)
No worries! Stay on the regimen! I fell off and started to swell. Live on that kit, love!

Here's my nakedy silhouette

I'm planning on dropping 20 pounds over the next three months through Paleo and low carb dieting. So far, I've seen immediate improvement..
I'd been eating a lot of coconut cream pie. I think I was depressed from the constant FREAKING ITCHING!!!
I might have a second round in September/October 2014 in Columbia. Duran is cool and I'm okay with my results but trying to get in touch with them at the office is soooo hard.. And I'm a fucking patient.

Sigh.

As a matter of fact I was thinking about meeting Mary Jane yesterday but still holding off l.. How is that going for you boo? N ur body n booty bangin for real
Girl, I've been smoking one a day since week two.. I do love that green.
U look amazing doll. Duran has been incredibly easy to reach since sx.. R u trying her gmail email account and or fb? Congrats !

Last update for tonight and pix :)

I'm wearing my new corset (24") cinched down and I'm super comfy. I had her put powermesh panels in the hips so my ass wouldn't squish. I bought two corsets since I was so fucking bored of that brown/beige Faja or Mirena.
I've gone three nights (overall, not in a row) since surgery without a garment and every night I put my Vedette cincher vest or my larger corset (26") on and try to go the entire night.
For the past ten days I've been doing light cardio and some toning exercises because my body was literally falling apart. I'm typically really active and being sedentary just made my depression worse. I hired a personal trainer and will start on Friday. She said it should be easy for me to lose 20 pounds. The weird thing is I wear a size 4 on my waist now..
BUT I CAN'T FIT MY ARMANI PANTS or any of my other pants. Currently SQUEEZING into a size 30 stretch jean (Go to the Guess store, my dolls! Bigger bum cuts and thighs in the low rise selection)
I just wanted a "pout" not a full grown vixen ass, lol. Since I'm 5'10" I really don't want to get too little but as long as my legs have chubb around the knees I think I can lose a few. And I'm on it. Ran 4 miles today, did my toning exercises and some light lifting (back work).

Keep it curvy!
And I swear I'm done posting for today ;)

Love the corset Hun! & thanks for posting the link.
Looking good! Congrats, that slim but curvy frame is just dope! I love your corsets, they're beautiful. If you don't mind me asking, where did your order them?
Thank you! Please visit: http://www.lovesickcorrectiveapparel.com/corset/corsetstyle.html She makes corsets fully custom, made to measure and made to order. They start at $220 and go up from there.

REAL CORSET TRAINING FOR CURVY GIRLS! new pix!

Please join RealSelf or sign in.

REAL CORSET TRAINING FOR CURVY GIRLS! new pix!

There are several suppliers around. And while I love wearing my squeem or faja vest under my corsets as a "liner" and to prevent skin folding, these corsets are the real deal and much more comfortable than the constant rolling on these powermesh corsets... which foreals started giving me a back fold..
Mystic City Corsets on Ebay is perfect for the girls wanting to try something out but don't want to spend custom money. They run between $75 and $100 a piece and they have several styles. I would suggest something cotton since they are washable. DO THIS FIRST GIRLS!
Versatile Corsets is okay since they have a lot of styles but kinda overpriced for what you get.
My custom pieces... well.. that's where the scoop gets perfected. She is a fabric engineer. She can take your shape and translate it into a 3D garment perfectly. Her pieces start at $250 for "off the rack" or "otr" styles. She can also alter an "otr" piece to fit your curves if you can't come in for a fitting for a full custom like my last three pix. Those begin at $200/$220 and the customs begin at $300/$350.
Thing is, these don't stretch, don't wear out as fast and are far more supportive and shaping. I wear a corset over at least my Faja or Mirena..
Order a corset 3-4" smaller than your natural waist size.

You look SO damn goood. I love the fact that u wanna get into shape and everything after surgery, I was planning on doing the same lol I feel like the bbl is just a jump start to being healthy so I'm excited to get back into the gym!! Thanks for the review :)
Exactly! I just wanted the shape so I could get my "Skinny/curvy bitch" on.. Well, more like Glenda the good bitch, lol. About to post today's nakedy look.. Ribs. Damn. Thanx, ma!
Thx for ur cutest training tips dolls n you look sexy.. Think I have a lil girl crush lol but seriously geez $400 for a corset is higher than I thought but most def will look at what ur advising n start first with the mystic city .. Thx again boo

Please excuse my bald ass face but look at that ass!

I woke up this way. No really, lol. I didn't measure but I have been hitting the gym daily. My legs hurt but I swear my ass is GROWING and my back looseness is almost gone.
After cutting sugar, bread and all grains (other than quinoa) I've seen immediate results. Totally planning on going on the juicing diet after Christmas.
Yasssss!
Sorry if I'm feeling myself here. "Today was a good day.."

Rd 2 for what exactly boo? I like salama , fisher Snd ghurani in Miami now..
hey girl, just one question. did wearing the corset actually make your waist smaller? I want a 22-23 inch waist and I want to know how to achieve it. I am currently 24-23.5inches o n my waist depending on the day.
You look great!!!

What the fuck.

So, when I lean out (stretch, stand tall, lose weight in my belly) I am not smooth. There is so little fat in the front of my belly that I'm a lumpy, hard body, mess if I reach for something or stretch out (naked, mind ya o.0). I'm constantly using my massager and I'm considering VelaShape. I need to liquify this fibrosis asap.

What the deuce?

Awesome results. Nice to see it on a tall girl like me :)
How are you doing now? Any updates?
You look good

Round two fall 2014

I'm holding steady at this weight. I like my body on random days but I'm sincerely craving round two.. My butt seems to have alot of "top" ass on certain days and no real butt projection on others. My back has also settled with a "pocket of fat". I got two rounds of endermologie on my stomach and back last month to break up some of what's left. I'm probably going to GroupOn another package for 6-10 to truly smoothen my results further.

I really want my waist to be narrower. I've got a very athletic shape which is totally cool but I feel I wanted more of a dramatic "pinup" shape without adding hips. I'm due for new boobs so I'm considering having it all done at once in fall. I'm not sure if I'll have enough to transfer but I really, really don't want to gain any weight for any reason.

I'm 4 months post op n have bumps on my tummy too :-(
You look great! Can't wait for my surgery!
You figure makes me proud to be a future Duran doll :)

Five months along...

I've bought some things and added some activities to my life in hopes of smoothening my belly.
1) Bikram Yoga - Or hot yoga. The warm environment, stretching and strengthening of the muscles and focused breathing helps break those fibers up.
2) I bought a heavy duty massager: http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000PTO0RK
I use it every other day.
3) I'm still getting those endermologie packages on Group On.

I'm still considering round two. It's just a fact of life. I'm committed to slimming down for summer but I'm just trying to see how all this settles.

U look awesome boo n ur tummy looks super smooth I'm thinking about rd 2 in winter 2014 n don't wanna gain either but some docs simply not combining fg with implants in states :-( thx 4 the endermologie/yoga suggestions boo
Wow! You look great five months out! :)
I had to lay off the corsets and stuff and I'm using slimming belts at the gym and just started Bikram.. Did you look on GroupOn or Lifebooker for "endermologie" or "velashape" or "lymphatic massage"?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon