Hispadent - Dr. Alonso - Excellent, Competent, Professional Treatment -Dominican Republic

Hispadent team is extremely competent,...

Hispadent team is extremely competent, professional, fast, state-of-the-art, and far less expensive than what I had been quoted by prosthodontists in NJ. In addition, the experience was almost completely painless, and Dr. Alonso and his staff are genuinely warm and friendly. Overall, my experience with Hispadent was superior to any prior dental experience in the U.S. Incidentally, I’m an attorney and I work for an established law firm that is engaged primarily in litigation (trial work), so my appearance is important to my profession. I couldn’t be more pleased with my new smile.
Thank you so much for sharing your opinion about your doctor.
I would love to add your experience to the Dental Implants community, but it would be helpful if you could provide some more detail about your experience with your procedure/treatment. I suggest adding before and after photos - optional of course, so that other community members can use your review as a guide throughout their journey.
Ready to add an update now? Click here to add more detail to your review to be part of the Dental Implants community today.

Before & After

Before & After

Hello Dawn, i just updated with pictures. My treatment was veneers and crowns.
I've moved your review into the community now. :)  Thank you for including pictures!  Can you tell us more specifically what you had done?  It seems that initially you filed your review under implants, but you only mentioned veneers and crowns.  Were the crowns on implants?
Dominican Republic Cosmetic Dentist