Doing Bbl/implants/lipo with Yily - Dominican Republic, DO

Ok so I'm booked for dec 8 for yily bbl/...

Ok so I'm booked for dec 8 for yily bbl/ implants/lipo an quote has been all over the place. I got 3 diffrent ones so ill keep the first and then bring proo of what she quoted me in the first place. I'm staying at jacqulines day spa because I have been there and I know the lady's and the take care of you and Ana ever washed my hair score I flew! I'm a white girl an not looking for a huge ass but was drawn to her for her lipo ability man she can give you a tiny curvy body. Don't want a huge booty. Last time I was in dr I heard horror story's about duran and I just wanted to cry for the girls who were being ripped off and no refunds after being told thy couldn't get what thy were promised! Ugh I'd strangle someone! I am nervous e for this trip jut cause I want to be one of the gals who ha an amazing experience with yily! Anyone know if ill get a good result with my huge wide butt?!?

It's hit or miss with yily,duran and cabral! You just got to hope your on there good day! I heard yily sucks sometimes but other times she does amazing work!!
What's a girl to do?
I'm not sure Hun pick the one you feel most comfortable with. I was actually there when hearing these stories and for me I wouldn't go with duran given I seen how much these girls were upset!
Can u tell me what stories were heard about dr. Duran?
The last time I was there the lady I was in the waiting room with was telling me about her roommates 4 girls having major problems with there doctor. Me and her chose camilo. She said they all had been rejected one surgury they were promised then to get the refund was the hardest part said he didn't deal with money and guess the lady who does was ignoring all the phone calls! When one lady's husband was about to fly down to fix the mess they have just her the refund ever so quickly. However by the time I left the office the other 3 girls hadn't been returned there money. Which was horrible because they had a horrible experience at queens recouvery house also :( felt bad that they were promised stuff spen the money then were refused to be refunded!
What dr. Was this dr Duran or camilo. Who is camilo?
They all went with duran and me and the one girl telling me the horror story shared the same doctor. Our dr was dr.katherine felix camilo
Thank u for the info. How was ur xperience with that dr?
She doesn't have bad reviews and that's why I went with her safety first! Other than her telling me not to get implants because they will make me look "big" and it was my first on the list of to-do's which I cried I must say but I decided I'd go back after the lift. My left nipple is a little off centre and that is my only complaint. If your looking for aggressive lipo she isn't your lady but if you want boogie revision/TT she is good. I'm going to yily for the lipo/implant/bbl because that is her thing!
I was looking at dr camilo page but I really don't like her bbl...yily has too many bad reviews... I'm confused now I thought Duran was good