#BanginBody - Dominican Republic, DO

Ladies this is the page created for all those...

Ladies this is the page created for all those looking to upgrade themselves in 2014. If anyone has any questions, suggestions, pics they wanna share, whatever Please Post It. We are all here for information and to just make this experience a little easier. I look forward to making friends throughtout the journey, and possibly lifelong!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I have my quote and want to schedule with Duran for the first week of December 2014. I would love to buddy up with someone. Inbox me if your interested.
Im going to duran july 9 but will be flying out on the 8th
Anyone going in August?
Yay best of luck I'm going to Duran in 13 days :)
I'm having a hard time getting a reply back from her. How did you get her attention?
Hello future dolls. I was looking into having surgery with Duran because her work is sick. I already have a little something back there but I need the small waist and a just a tad bit more booty. I want to go in Feb 2014 or maybe March. I'm looking for buddies that will be going during that time as well.
Hello I am looking for a buddy that time also please contact me if you have not found a buddy yet. I am from Ohio.
Kk thanks
hi duran dolls future duran doll here want to have my surgery in july 2014 any one goin around dat time
Hola!! Bootayy I'm not sure when I'll be able to go .. I'm waiting for 2014 So I can submit my 3-4 weeks off upon approval and options of dates .... I'll let you know.. I'm sure there's future Dolls going around that time ;) Welcome Future Duran Dolls ;)
July is my Birthday and I would love to go way... before the end of July myself ;) I will keep you posted :) Meantime got my Domican friend going this December to meet Dr. Duran and see how far her two houses are from Cipla and If close We will have very nice two house to stay in :) they are empty only uses then to visit during Christmas fully furnished and clean :) Keep you posed Future Doll!!!!
hey! Im trying to go July too, im super excited
i want to go in july 2014 but i havent confirmed yet did u get a date
I will be going to Duran July this year.
I am going to Duran July 28th
i tryin to start a buddy group i am goin to duran to in july
i tryin to start a buddy group i am goin to duran to in july
I'm going to duran July 23
YES!!! 2014 DURAN DOLLS!!!! Please READ and check out the 2013 " THE TRIO " DR.DURAN DOLLS..... Their Reviews , pictures and best of all their actual videos right after Surgury ;) Gotta Love them DOLLS xoxoxo Reviews are very detailed, helpful and informative for The Future Duran Dolls ... In Addition,Their BUDDIE SYSTEM really worked and truly helped. Much Love Duran Dolls!! PLEASE READ Reviews before asking questions Geemmy , nickibutt and Hardbum561
YES!!! 2014 DURAN DOLLS!!!! Once my friend head to DR. In December to visit CIPLA and Doctors she's going to let me know how far is her house from Clinic etc. I will then start recruiting for the 2014 etc. Please READ and check out the 2013 " THE TRIO " DR.DURAN DOLLS..... Their Reviews , pictures and best of all their actual videos right after Surgury ;) Gotta Love them DOLLS xoxoxo Reviews are very detailed, helpful and informative for The Future Duran Dolls ... In Addition,Their BUDDIE SYSTEM really worked and truly helped. Much Love Duran Dolls!! PLEASE READ Reviews before asking questions Geemmy , nickibutt and Hardbum561
In Indy
Future Doll Flying out from Chicago April 2014!!!!!!!! Heyyyyy Dolllsss :-)
can anyone tell me if theres another way to get in contact with Duran? i emailed her a week ago haven't gotten a response :-( SOMEONE HELP ME PLEASE!!!!
-:- Message from RealSelf staff -:-

Yes, Duran Dolls for 2014 !!!!!!!! Wooo woooo!! That's what's up lol..,. February 2014 ;) I would love to go in February but I wouldn't be able to go until April 2014 or December 2014 due to coverage at work and not to mention I have to gain at least 20 pounds and have to plan accordly and make sure the Dr. letter is in tact and my health etc. upon approval from work I will then start recruitment lol.. With the Future Duran Dolls and I have no problem Translating for the Dolls as I speak, read and write Spanish fluently ;) LETSSSSS GOOOOI!!!!! ;) LET'S TURN IT UP!!!!!