Up-coming Procedures (Liposculpture & Butt Implants) Around March 8th, 2014

Hi my name is Angeline R. I am looking forward to...

Hi my name is Angeline R. I am looking forward to traveling to Dominican Rep in the beginning of March (around the 7th). I am Dominican, from Santiago (Speak spanish and all). H: 5'2 W: 110

Lets see if you guys can compare... I want to have the perfect body shape (don't we all).
I want to get a couple things done but, then again not sure if the doctor might consider it too much surgery.. (sighs)

Considering Buttock & Breast Implants... I had a daughter 1year & 5months ago, no stretch-marks or anything nor complications.. As far as myself being so skinny but wanting a perfect coke shape not sure if i can or should get a Lipo for a perfect or desirable waist (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Also since I am considering going to DR in March I have about 3-4 Doctors in mind that i would like to share so in that form I can get opinions from actual Patients. If anyone knows what the cost can be for the following procedures let me know and If anyone knows any in Santiago please know me as well.. The one's i have been researching are in Santo Domingo.

Here are the Doctors:
1). Dra. Walkiris Robles
2). Dra. Yily De Los Santos
3). Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

I'll post pictures at a later time :)
Jacqueline M. Per.

N/A

Hey sis good luck with your journey! !
Congrats girl! My day is coming soon as well the 19th !!! Good luck sweety! Xo
Hello, Ladies I am schedule for surgery with Dr.Yily on March 8 I look forward to conversing with you guys. I also will arrive a day or two ahead maybe we all can meet up before surgery, much blessings
Im flying from jersey, march 6, sx the 7th, staying for 2 weeks in real recovery armonia...im scheduled with yily but might be switching to cabral or contreras let me know if u want to buddy up im dominican too and speak spanish
Hi im dominican and also going with her in march
With Jaqueline?
Good luck with your surgeries! I am going to Yily march 14th.
Good Luck to you as well!!. I'm still searching Doctors, still not sure when I will be going. It will be at the beginning of March!
She is charging me 4100 for bbl,tummy tuck,and lipo.Didnt ask her yet if she can do the breast implant with impant still debating.But i have seen some of yily patients get all that and they look amazing.
Sounds cool i was tempted and messaged her too see what she says. Because I can not afford to go twice for something that i believe I can get done at once.
Im getting a tummy tuck,lipo and bbl .Im also thinking of breast lift with implant.
I wanted to get Breast Implants as well My Dr. told me that i couldn't because if i get butt implants i have to sleep on my stomach and if i get breast implants ( I would have to sleep on my back).. there is no way i can sleep.. so then there's that. but that was what i wanted to get. How much is Yily charging you? and is she okay with doing so much procedures, at one time?
That will be cool.What dr did you choose?
Well I started off thinking Yily. Hopefully and all goes well I will stick to my Dr. Her name is Jacqueline Miranda-Pereyra... I was referred over to her by her colleague who I initially thought I was going to go with since I was referred over to him by a family member.. They're both located in a very good Hospital in Santiago, Dominican Republic. It's called Homs. You can look it up. Very clean & Nice environment. They have various Surgeons all in which graduated in Brazil or here! They also have American & Brazilian doctors there. Jacqueline is veryyy professional she gave me her cell # instead of giving me her office #. She answered all my questions & gave me her professional opinions about many things. She gave me all the names of the blood work & tests that I can get done here so it can be much cheaper for me, which was great!. I'm all set for March 7th :) What are you getting done?
Good luck with your search!Im scheduled for yily march 7.
Thanks for your wishes Hun. and Really?!! I was looking at flights for either March 7 or the 8th as well... Although I've decided to switch from the Surgeons I provided above and Have finally chose My Doctor... I really Hope All goes well.. Since we're both going around the same time... we can keep each other posted about our experience if you'd like :)

Hi there, welcome and thanks so much for sharing your journey with us!

Good luck with your research. I've put osme links below to each doctors reviews, so that you can take a look at the good and the bad for each and evaluate what's best for you. I hope this helps!

Dr. Robles reviews