Up-coming Procedures (Liposculpture & Butt Implants) Around March 8th, 2014

Hi my name is Angeline R. I am looking forward to...

Hi my name is Angeline R. I am looking forward to traveling to Dominican Rep in the beginning of March (around the 7th). I am Dominican, from Santiago (Speak spanish and all). H: 5'2 W: 110

Lets see if you guys can compare... I want to have the perfect body shape (don't we all).
I want to get a couple things done but, then again not sure if the doctor might consider it too much surgery.. (sighs)

Considering Buttock & Breast Implants... I had a daughter 1year & 5months ago, no stretch-marks or anything nor complications.. As far as myself being so skinny but wanting a perfect coke shape not sure if i can or should get a Lipo for a perfect or desirable waist (PLEASE HELP!!!)

Also since I am considering going to DR in March I have about 3-4 Doctors in mind that i would like to share so in that form I can get opinions from actual Patients. If anyone knows what the cost can be for the following procedures let me know and If anyone knows any in Santiago please know me as well.. The one's i have been researching are in Santo Domingo.

Here are the Doctors:
1). Dra. Walkiris Robles
2). Dra. Yily De Los Santos
3). Dra. Agustina Hilario Duran

I'll post pictures at a later time :)
Hey sis good luck with your journey! !
Congrats girl! My day is coming soon as well the 19th !!! Good luck sweety! Xo
Hello, Ladies I am schedule for surgery with Dr.Yily on March 8 I look forward to conversing with you guys. I also will arrive a day or two ahead maybe we all can meet up before surgery, much blessings
Jacqueline M. Per.