**Starting on a New Me** - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies, I am 26 year old with two beautiful...

Hello ladies, I am 26 year old with two beautiful daughter`s. I`ve been looking to have the butt augmentation surgery since I`ve been in middle school (no lie). After i had my daughter`s I have gain a lot of weight, I weight 205 pounds. &(5`3) This is the heaviest I been :( and all the F******G weight goes to my belly, flanks and arms, Nothing goes to my butt.
I NEED TO HAVE SURGERY ASAP!! I NEED THE NEW ME TO COME OUT!!
The surgeries I want to have is ARM LIFT, TUMMY TUCK, BUTT AUGMENTATION WITH LIPOSUCTION TO MY ENTIRE BACK!!!
I`ve been searching online for doctors and everything around me is so damn expensive I live in NY. Ever since I found this website I`ve been hooked lol, I`m on this website like 24/7.
I found some doctors that I`m interested in like Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez, Dr. Yily, Dr.Duran and Dr. Robles. I`ve requested some info from all of them. When I get my quotes from them I will put them up.
I`ll take any useful information any of you ladies have! I will also give you ladies any information I have to help out.
REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT LADIES ;)

Dr.Baez Qoute

Quote from Dr.Baez is $5,500 for
Arm lift,
Tummy tuck,
Lipo in abdomen waist,back, flanks and inner thighs
Plus Brazilian Butt lift (fat transfer to butt)
and Breast lift.

Included in the price is
Airport pick up
Evaluation by surgeon
Chest x-ray
EKG
Cardiovascular Evaluation
Laboratory Exams
Anesthesia
Surgeries
Overnight stay in the clinic
First compressive garment
Free of charge follow ups
Medication post surgery
Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages
And with out the Breast lift the Quote is $4,200

Transportation and Recovery house is with additional fee.

I just send Dr.Yily De Los Santos an email hope she response back soon. I`m still waiting on Dr.Duran response, it been like 3 weeks.

Putting up some Wish Pics

I`m going insane, can`t wait to have surgery. Waiting for Dr.Yily to response back, I keep checking me email! But I`m leaning more towards Dr.Baez!!

Pregnant :)

Few months ago I was checking my blood count like Dr. Baez asked me and found out that I was pregnant. I super excited :) But now I will have to wait bit longer to have my surgery. I asked Dr. Baez how long after I give birth can I have surgery she said 6 months after. So hopefully I will be having surgery on August of 2014.

Passport ;*)

I know August 2014 is a long way from now. But I'm gonna go and renew my passport trying to get some things out the way. Cause I know it takes a long time to receive it.

is anyone going august 25th? thats when i go.
Glad ur sticking with baez
Congratulation on your pregnancy hope you have a safe delivery and speedy recovery. Am planning on having surgery in August as well. Any ideas of when?
Good for u hun!! Gettin Grl !!
Congratulations!
Congrats!
When are you going? Was Baez going to do a breast lift at the same time as the breast lift?
Sorry. Arm lift at the same time as the breast lift?
i`m not planning on doing the breast lift.
Hopefully I will be going on August 2014.
when are you planning on going?
hopefully august 2014.
I believe u were mistaken with massages & u/s. They are not included in price.
I think she included the massages with the price because it seems a little high
This is the email she sent me n it includes the massages.
well, I dunno. It specifically states that it is not included in my quote. says cost is an extra $300 \(for lymphatic drains & u/s)
ok. lucky u!!!
i guess i`am.. probably everyone is different depending on the surgery.
She gave me a 4,000 quote n it did include the massages she does alot of things diff from Yily or Duran I'm still waiting on Robles also my my heart says yily or Duran still dnt no yet but planing on goin in February the 20th and I NEED A BUDDY DOLL LOL
I wanted Feb 19th. Dr. Baez is all booked up. I had to settle for the 6th. No worries, as long as it's done in Feb.
Good luck Beautiful!!!
Hi mizbeautiful I'm going on the 17th With yily I need a buddy where r u thinking of stayin let me knw may b I can change my date...
Good luck Lotus on your journey I hope all goes well for ya! Muah