**Starting on a New Me** - Dominican Republic, DO

Hello ladies, I am 26 year old with two beautiful...

Hello ladies, I am 26 year old with two beautiful daughter`s. I`ve been looking to have the butt augmentation surgery since I`ve been in middle school (no lie). After i had my daughter`s I have gain a lot of weight, I weight 205 pounds. &(5`3) This is the heaviest I been :( and all the F******G weight goes to my belly, flanks and arms, Nothing goes to my butt.
I NEED TO HAVE SURGERY ASAP!! I NEED THE NEW ME TO COME OUT!!
The surgeries I want to have is ARM LIFT, TUMMY TUCK, BUTT AUGMENTATION WITH LIPOSUCTION TO MY ENTIRE BACK!!!
I`ve been searching online for doctors and everything around me is so damn expensive I live in NY. Ever since I found this website I`ve been hooked lol, I`m on this website like 24/7.
I found some doctors that I`m interested in like Dr. Australia Fragoso Baez, Dr. Yily, Dr.Duran and Dr. Robles. I`ve requested some info from all of them. When I get my quotes from them I will put them up.
I`ll take any useful information any of you ladies have! I will also give you ladies any information I have to help out.
REMEMBER WE ARE HERE TO HELP EACH OTHER OUT LADIES ;)

Dr.Baez Qoute

Quote from Dr.Baez is $5,500 for
Arm lift,
Tummy tuck,
Lipo in abdomen waist,back, flanks and inner thighs
Plus Brazilian Butt lift (fat transfer to butt)
and Breast lift.

Included in the price is
Airport pick up
Evaluation by surgeon
Chest x-ray
EKG
Cardiovascular Evaluation
Laboratory Exams
Anesthesia
Surgeries
Overnight stay in the clinic
First compressive garment
Free of charge follow ups
Medication post surgery
Lymphatic drain massages and ultrasound massages
And with out the Breast lift the Quote is $4,200

Transportation and Recovery house is with additional fee.

I just send Dr.Yily De Los Santos an email hope she response back soon. I`m still waiting on Dr.Duran response, it been like 3 weeks.

Putting up some Wish Pics

I`m going insane, can`t wait to have surgery. Waiting for Dr.Yily to response back, I keep checking me email! But I`m leaning more towards Dr.Baez!!

Pregnant :)

Few months ago I was checking my blood count like Dr. Baez asked me and found out that I was pregnant. I super excited :) But now I will have to wait bit longer to have my surgery. I asked Dr. Baez how long after I give birth can I have surgery she said 6 months after. So hopefully I will be having surgery on August of 2014.

Passport ;*)

I know August 2014 is a long way from now. But I'm gonna go and renew my passport trying to get some things out the way. Cause I know it takes a long time to receive it.

I`m Back ;)

I gave birth to a girl!!! I started the review with 2 daughter`s and now I have 3 gorgeous daughter`s.
So now I`m back on track with my plans (oh yeah). So let me tell yall about my pregnancy I`ve lost weight instead of gaining weight with my pregnancy, lost about 30 pounds. Crazy right... not even 1 pound gained on my pregnancy. *Thank the Lord she is a healthy baby girl*

Yall know what`s crazy all this time and I still haven`t heard from Dr. Yily or Dr. Duran. I`m sticking with Dr. Baez, I think is a sign.

Requested Info

I just requested information from Dr. Robles. Let see how much she`s going to quote me. I was at her website looking thru her pictures, I liked what I saw. She also has more pictures in her Facebook page, she`s amazing. (Urgh...idk)

QUOTE FROM DR. ROBLES

Hello Sweetie ,
Dr. Robles reviewed your photos and recommend the following:

"Tummy tuck + liposuction on waist, armpits, back + Brazilian Butt Lift"

Also she said ¨I can do a very good job in her body to improve it¨, Anyways, Please see bellow the price quote for the procedure(s):

OUR PACKAGE

JUST SURGERY
- Medical Fee's:
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra
TOTAL: US$ 4350.00

Note: if you decided to have this package you have to reserve in a hotel or Recovery House. Also you have to bring an extra 400.00 for medicine and transportation.

She left out the Arm Lift don`t know why.

Baez changed my quote :/

I`ve been emailing back and forth with Dr.Baez. Asking her some questions,

Me: Hello, Dr. Baez. I`m still interested in having surgery with you. I would like to know if is the same price as you previously mentioned to me in the other emails. I want to have done an Arm lift, Tummy tuck, Brazilian butt lift and Liposuction in abdomen, waist, full back, underarms, and inner thighs. Instead of liposuction in the inner thighs I would like the liposuction on my chin. I would also like fat grafting on my hips.

Baez: i will try to answer your questions, please chec your email below , please send new pictures to evaluate you, your quote remains the same

My Questions =
Me: Do I need an Arm Lift? or Aggressive liposuction would be enough?
Baez: arm lift was the procedure i recommended before i need to see your new pictures to tell if lipo will do better

Me: How long would my arm incision be?
Baez: it depends on amount of sagging skin you have

Me: How much fat can you remove?
Baez: it depends on your hemoglobin, it is removed usually 5-6 liters of fat

Me: How much is m blood level count suppose to be in order to have surgery?
Baez: it must be over 12

Me: If I do TT and BBL would I lose volume and projection?
Baez: yes it will lose some volume and projection as you can only sleep over your back

Me: Would it be best to leave the Tummy Tuck for another surgery? I would
like your opinion, Because I do not want to lose volume or projection on my buttocks..
Baez: I am sorry but I can offer good results without a tummy tuck, you can look for a second opinion.

Me: Not a problem I still want to have surgery with you. I just wanted to know your opinion.
Baez: ok, so you would like tummy tuck, lipo to sides, back, waist and under armpits with BBL, right ?

Me: Yes to the tummy tuck, lipo to sides, back, waist and under armpits with BBL. The Arm Lift is included in the quote right?
Baez: Tummy tuck, liposuction to sides, back, waist and under armpits with BBL is 3800 dollars if you add an arm lift is 4800 USD.

Me: What hotel`s or recovery house`s do you recommend? And prices?
Baez: i dont have a prefered RH you should look at realself to know about which is good and quotes

I`m thinking to myself like are you reading any of my emails because I asked her if my quote changed and she said it remains the same. So for her to change my quote out of the no where WTF and she knew I wanted an Arm Lift from the first time I contacted her. So is $600 dollars more.

Por favor Dr Baez quiero serlo para August 2014 por favor llamame 475 -282-5721 Lissette Melendez
Dr Baez me an my sister somos Dominicans no tenemos mucho dinero pero queremos Brazilian butt lift y sacar gordura de chichos y bariga porfavor llamame al 475-282-5721 Lissette Melendez
Baez quoted me 4000 for tummy tuck, bbl, and lipo to back, flanks, waist and inner thighs. With an arm lift it would be 1000 more. I think it also depends on the work and your height and weight and so on. I'm extremely short and extremely overweight.
So are you going with Baez? I am planning to have the same surgeries Aug 7th.
Way back when....lol Baez was 2700 for bbl and lipo ...armlift was 600 extra and tt was 900 more...I'm wondering since she has been out awhile if she has went up...
She is charging for a Tummy tuck, liposuction to sides, back, waist and under armpits with BBL is 3800 dollars and with arm lift is 4800 dollars.
Gd luck
Thanks
She does not do armlift with all of that!!! She will give u a different quote with armlift like she gave me with limited areas of lipo and no bbl..1-2 hundred dollars different
Really...... that sucks lol
Congrats on the new baby. lol, I can't believe u didn't hear from Yily or Duran. Do u still plan on having sx?
Thank you. I can`t believe it either smh.. Yes, I am planning on having it with Dr. Baez.
Good luck Hun & congratulations on ur new baby girl:-)
is anyone going august 25th? thats when i go.
Yes! Going Aug 28th!
Glad ur sticking with baez
Congratulation on your pregnancy hope you have a safe delivery and speedy recovery. Am planning on having surgery in August as well. Any ideas of when?
Thank you. I`m not sure yet have to email the doctor to see when I can have the surgery.
Good for u hun!! Gettin Grl !!
Congratulations!
Congrats!
When are you going? Was Baez going to do a breast lift at the same time as the breast lift?