Bbl.breast Implant with Lift - Dominican Republic, DO

Round two for me. Hope doctor beaz hook my body up...

Round two for me. Hope doctor beaz hook my body up .this is my second time doing a bbl .I had it down in new york and my butt shrink after the doc.did it ..my doctor did a terrible job with the lipo he left me with a lot of scare on my body . I still do not know what doctor I want to work on my body I am inlove with duran. I have met her and she is so sweet and profession but am concern with her breast and I really want my breast done more than anything . Beaz does excellent boobs job ..I have appointment with both doctor buran on the 25 july and dr.beaz 26 of july..

confirm my appointment

Will I spoke to doctor beaz today I have confirm my appointment no turning back now ..I hope my blood went up.we will see when I get to DR.

Good luck good luck good luck chica!!! Your up and coming very soon. I pray strength over your recovery & happy healing! Muah
I also want to have surgery with Dr. Baez, because Duran and not attentive yily their new patients, take too long to answer our questions!!

bad news

My doctor call and told me my blood level Is 11.4 I was shock I cry how could this happen I have been talking all my vitamins and the irons he prescide for me for 3 months .what going on he told I need to see a hemoglobin doctor so I can get a iron transfusion .I call jetblue cancel my flight last night and u belive the fucker s charge me a cancelation fee of a 160.00 out of my $530.00 that I paid for my ticket .I told them I have a medical clearance little from my doctor saying that I cannot travel.
I spoke to yasmin she told me she rather have a alive girl than a dead one and she has a space for me ever . I had sent her$200.00 for my deposit so that is safe..thank god. Dr.Beaz was so understanding we talk last night and she said whenever am ready.I felt so stupid because when I first contact Dr.Baez and told she my experience and what happen when I came to DR in june that my levels had drop from 11.8 to 11.1 I just taught it was because my period came the very day I arrive in DR and I bleed really heavy and I am anemic . I taught my blood had went up I eat green leafy vegetable ,I drink a a glass of vegetable juice every morning . I take floradix everyday and the iron was not cheap $25.00 for that small bottle . I was doing everything right and my irons are still down .the sad thing is DR. baez told to see a hemoglobin doctor and I did not .

Baez is not the doctor to see if your anemic! Carebral,Yilly,Duran offer blood transfusion for extra fee.
good luck honey!!! you are in my prayers

hemoglobin doctor

I saw my doctor my hemoglobin went up am 11.9 am so happy. he told me to stop taking iron tablet because my iron is too high. he told me I have a disorder 2 to be exact sickle cell trait and alpha-thalassemia trait .that the reason my anemic . he gave me my result and I am happy to say am healthy . I wont die when I do have surgery. I am going back to see him in October . I am going to send my information to Dr. baez because she is the one who told me to see a hemoglobin doc. I am pretty sure my hemo will go up to 12.5. by October. I am taking all my supplement , vegetable , am drinking my beet juice am even eating livers. floridix , and a green supplement juice that I got from the health food store , I drink vegetable and fruit juice everyday. and am going to a doctor. so am happy I now know the cause of my anemic . other from being anemic am healthy.

changing doctor

I am having second thought and to be honest I am tired of taking iron pill. my hemo went up and to be honest I don't think I am going to reach 13 . so dr. baez is going to out of the picture for me the reason why I was going to baez was because of her cheap price and I love her breast. I want a nice cute ass, lipo to my arm and that a must I will not settle. I am going to go back to my number one doctor Duran, she is charging me $5,500 for lipo , arm stomach bbl and breast implant with lift. I already sent doctor baez my deposit of $500 .what a waste now I will be sending Duran a deposit also so I can lock in my date. I am a little bit worried about dr. duran doing my breast , I have nightmares of them being fuck up and no sensation. other wise from the breast I love her work and her. when I met her she was so sweet and concern about my health. so I think am going to go with the person I am comfortable with I know she will give me a tiny waist and hips with a cute little booty. am praying for the breast to turn out good I love my boobs.

I am going to go to DR November11 and having surgery on the 12 with doctor duran. I am going to make an appointment with Baez also for the 12 , I already send a deposit to both doctor so when I go and if my hemo is 12.5 then Baez is the doctor but if is only 12 then Duran here I come. I already got my ticket . I will have surgery.
good luck

schedule with two surgeon

I have 2 surgery date one with duran and one with baez November 6 here I come . In my condition being anemic I have to have am back up plan. I will have surgery my hemoglobin is 12.3 . Am going back to see my hemoglobin doctor before I go .

got ticket

Just bought my ticket and book with yasmin . I am only going stay there for 7 days. I need to find someone in new york that does massage. Preferably queen . I got all my supply and med. I plan on spending no unnecessary money in DR this time .

When are you going love?
nov.5 doll
I go the 4th of November and s. The 6th. Im a healthy woman always working out and I have stopped working out. And been eating craxy for 2 months since I had to gain weight. I nred to bring my hemo level up. I just started drinking couple home remedies juices...one will be beets..yucckkkk but I have under 3 weeks to get it up there

working on hemo

That baez is not my doctor anymore . I am anemic and my hemoglobin will never be 13 . The doctor told me. I have found a couple of doctors even though my hemo is low. I already informed them and yes I did get permission from my medical doctor and my hemoglobin doctor to have surgery .I got my paperwork from my doctor and when I go I will consult with a hemoglobin doctor in DR just to be safe. I am very healthy . I am not risking my life for surgery. I had cosmetic surgery in the US . When I go to DR if I am not comfortable I will not have surgery there . I will do it in Florida since I already paid my deposit to another doctor. I am trying a couple of home made remedies. Hope they work out . If I can just go to DR and do bbl n lipo not aggressive I will be ok with that.

Any updates? How's it going?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon