BBL, Lipo, TT in DR April 2014!!!! - Dominican Republic, DO

I'm 30 years old w/ 3 girls and I have been...

I'm 30 years old w/ 3 girls and I have been battling this weight thing since the birth of my 3rd child who is 8yrs old! I have had trainers, diet, etc... Nothing has worked:(! So for the past three years I have been thinking long and hard about getting surgery and I've come to the conclusion to go ahead and do it! I was considering having it done here in the states but the quote I was give was not in my price range! So a friend of mine told me about Dra. Robles in DR and I have been researching her and I've heard nothing but great reviews! I sent my pictures in and Raquel replied right away! Hopefully I can get my procedure done the 1st of April and make it back to the states by my B-day April 10th! Anyone else going around this time?

Talk to Elizabeth

So I talked to Elizabeth this morning she said she would be emailing me the information in a couple of hours..I keep checking my email every 5 minutes! I hope she sends it I'm so ready to fix this sponge bob shape!!!

I changed Dr.

I forgot to mention I am switching to Duran! She has the best reviews and her butts are the biggest!

Changing To Yily..I think?!?

Ok so I've been trying to get in touch with Duran for over a month now! I've spoken with Elizabeth several times but I still don't have a quote:( she even gave me her cell number so I can keep reminding her...but I'm tired of calling! So I got a reply back from Yily a day after I sent her a message on Whatsapp and I recieved my quote and everything!! I'm praying she can deliver but I'm pretty sure she can!! So I initially was planning to go in May.. But I'm thinking I want to go around June 16th! Is anyone going around that time? I've have a few friends that are saying they will go but I'm sure that will change as time approaches! So if anyone wants a buddy please let me know!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon