24 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5"6', 150 Lbs - Dominican Republic

Well I emailed Dr. Hector Cabral and I was getting...

Well I emailed Dr. Hector Cabral and I was getting no where. I have two friends who got their surgery done with him and he did an amazing job on both. I am anxious to get my body done. However, today I finally got in touch with Dr. Cabral trough whatsapp, and he said he will do a Lipo sculpture with butt augmentation and the total cost will be $4500 USD. I am very happy and can't wait. I searched online to get information on Dr. Cabral and to be honest the web has this poor doctor as if he is bad and honestly I don't believe those lies and the posts I have seen so far saying negative things about Dr. Cabral. He truly is the king of barbies and the proof is my two friends that I seen with my own eyes they look amazing with a huge booty and a small waist. I will keep posting up photos wish me luck guys!

before photos

Here are some photos before my surgery
Did you ever o through with it?
Can I ask if anyone knows Cabrals whatsapp
Save travels and good luck
Dr. Hector Cabral

Well the doctor is hard to reach by email. I got him quick by whatsapp. He responded quickly and said for me to forward him 3 photos one side ways, back, and front, my height and weight. Then he gave me the estimate which is $4500.