24 Years Old, 2 Kids, 5"6', 150 Lbs - Dominican Republic

Well I emailed Dr. Hector Cabral and I was getting...

Well I emailed Dr. Hector Cabral and I was getting no where. I have two friends who got their surgery done with him and he did an amazing job on both. I am anxious to get my body done. However, today I finally got in touch with Dr. Cabral trough whatsapp, and he said he will do a Lipo sculpture with butt augmentation and the total cost will be $4500 USD. I am very happy and can't wait. I searched online to get information on Dr. Cabral and to be honest the web has this poor doctor as if he is bad and honestly I don't believe those lies and the posts I have seen so far saying negative things about Dr. Cabral. He truly is the king of barbies and the proof is my two friends that I seen with my own eyes they look amazing with a huge booty and a small waist. I will keep posting up photos wish me luck guys!

before photos

Here are some photos before my surgery
Dr. Hector Cabral

Well the doctor is hard to reach by email. I got him quick by whatsapp. He responded quickly and said for me to forward him 3 photos one side ways, back, and front, my height and weight. Then he gave me the estimate which is $4500.

Can I ask if anyone knows Cabrals whatsapp
Save travels and good luck
But your not located in ny
Good luck! Wishing you health and happiness.
I wish you all the best on your journey and looking forward to seeing your results.
i also want to go to dr to get a bbl with lipo in april but im unsure about the doctor. ive heard of cabral n seen beautiful work but alot of malpractice. but i wish you the best of luck n hope u come back a doll :)
Well i do agree with you. He did my friend surgery and girl let me tell you she was over weight and she looks soooo hottt. Very small waist and without fat transfer her but looks amazing. He is the king of barbies and he also has alot of malpractice bcuz of what he was doing. My friends looks hot but she got a bit burn n she had to get blood transfusion. Just make sure your blood levels are high i am.sure everything will come out great for you i cant wait.to see your after pics.
Welcome and congratulations!
Congrats and good luck
Thank you love I will keep everyone posted and as soon as I get the surgery I will posts up new photos. @beautiful1980