Duran Doll Soon to Be :D - Dominican Republic, DO

Hi everyone! I will be having BBL and breast...

Hi everyone! I will be having BBL and breast reduction on Dec 5th! Very excited!!! And nervous lol. I bought an extra faja from amazon duran does include one in her quote. Curious if anyone else Is having surgery on the same date!? I plan on staying at Angela's RH. I originally planned on going with yily but she is expecting and will not out on leave from nov 18- jan 15th. But I'm glad I learned about Duran! Her work is awesome!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

So far she answers all of my questions. Things are going great!

Soon girl soon.. Are you ready???
Duran includes the marena brand stage 1 garment n you may buy stage 2 (the fajate disenos de prada brand) in her office..
Yay ur big day almost here! I'm 12 days post op n dhole still feeling funny I'm 100% better now while recovering at home :) can't wait for you!
Thanks love! Congrats! I've been glued to your updates! Lol I feel like I'm a lot more prepared just from reading your journey alone. Thank you soooo much for that! And I knw your body is BANGING! :D I can't wait to be right along with ya.
Welcome n good luck! Yes Duran quote includes a faja.. I've already wasted $300 in faja expenses snuggest u keep ur money cuz she will suggest a stage 2 faja post op (plus very hard to get suze right b4 operation ) I c her in 10 days for my bbl and breast lift with implants. So excited!!!
Congrats!! Omg! 10 days! That's right around the corner. Good luck! I will be praying for you.Im soooo excited too!!
How do you plan on sleeping after sx as I am doing the same thing with her on Jan2nd and looking for ideas?
I see a lot of ppl talking about a boppy pillow? I may have to get one of those

Welcome to the community!!!

Thank you!