I Should Have Done This Sooner. Great Doctor

Hey girl! Ur pain level?
Pain level was a 4. It didn't hurt.
Congrats! You look great..

Scar therapy.

I apply raw aloe on my scar I will post pictures soon. It looks good

Your body looks great! After seeing your breast lift results I contacted him and I'm very interested in getting a BL with implants. How long did you stay in the area? How much was it to stay at the recovery center? And how long did it take to recover from the bL and was it very painful?
This is about the best breast lift I have ever seen!
Can you post more post op pictures please of your boobs and the scaring, I am going to him in June for breast lift with implants, I want to have an expectation.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Dr ricardo is an amazing hidden gem!!! I'm glad I was recommended to him. My sister had her breast done and so have her friends.. Very professional. He speaks English so there's no middle man telling the doctor your surgical dreams. He was and still very attentive I keep in contact with him via what's app. My main concern was the scaring he reassured me that I would be very pleased. I when to dr on Sunday 1/12/14 I was operated on Monday night 1/13/14 the staff was so friendly and I felt like family. The clinic was very clean and they have free wifi. Please consider him. I love my results and he will be my doctor for life !