Breast Lift, Lipo of Waist and Tummy Tuck 5.1 130lbs - Dr. Amy Chesney, Waterloo ON

My Journey begins

I'm a 52 yr old mother of 4 children and cant wait to get my body back. I have a couple of quotes that i'm considering. Dr. Robles 5900. All inclusive in DR and Dr. Pantoja $6500. in Mexico. Dr. Pantoja mentions muscle repair in his quote which i'm not sure if he is just more detailed in his quote and /or if this will be included in Dr. Robles Tummy Tuck. I have sent Laura the question. I'm leaning towards Dr. W. Robles as it looks like it will be easier to get a flight to Santa Domingo and her she offers aftercare. I'm looking on or around Jan 1rst 2014/

ALL INCLUIVE PACKAGE
- Doctor's fee: $4900
- Post Surgical Support Garment or Bra: $150
- Medicine:$100.00
- Transportation: $100.00
- Recovery House 10 days (US$75 P/N): $750.00
Dr. Robles price TOTAL: US$ 5900.00 -

* Price are in American Dollars.
* This price are guarantee for six months.
* Recovery House is optional; you also can ask for other recovery house prices or hotel.
* You can bring or buy an extra garment for an extra cost 100-150 USD.
* Non surgical guest to stay at the house: US$55 /day.
* The procedures will depend on your hemoglobin levels.
* It is very important to have a good hemoglobin level to have the surgery done. Your hemoglobin levels have to be more than 12 gm/ dl.

Our all-inclusive package included:

•Personal Assistant Full Bilingual
•Pre-surgical medical examinations (Chest X-Ray, Blood test)
•Cardiologic Evaluation
•Operating Room
•Anesthesia (epidural block)
•Post-surgical Accessory (1 Special Garments)
•Supplies and disposable materials
•Medicines (pain medicine and antibiotics)
•Medical fees
•Two nights at the clinic
•Consultation and medical checks before and after surgery
•Physician examinations and consultations, pre and post operative
•Transportation (Between Airport-Hospital- Recovery house- medical -checkups)
•Hosting (Home Cooking)

Quote from Dr. Pantoja in Mexico
-Perform liposuction in your entire back and arms if necessary.
-Tummy tuck with abdominal muscle repair. This will be made through an incision as low and thin as possible from side to side.
-Breast lift. The incision will be made around the areola, the middle and the breast crease, using this technique will allow the doctor to perform an internal support using your own breast tissue and remove all the extra skin.

The quote for the entire package is $6,500USD. The drains and stitches will be removed 2-3 weeks after surgery. Recovery time can be 3-4 weeks
OHIP Approved!!! Will be staying in Ontario for Breast reduction..
Hi Melissa, My husband was going to stay at the recovery house with me. Its approx $ 55. extra for him to stay there.
You look really good for 4 children. Great foundation, I'm sure your results will look amazing!

Surgery Date Feb 27th,14

I was approved for my breasts to be reduced OHIP therefore i will be staying in Canada for the surgery.. Dr. Amy Chesney in Waterloo, Ontario. Im going to go ahead and have the Tummy Tuck at the same time.. Cost is $12,900. for tummy tuck and lipo around breasts to help contour..
Hope everything is well!

Countdown begins.

And so my countdown begins and i'm getting nervous. I would like to lose at least 5lbs before surgery but when i get anxiety i eat.
Good luck! I'm also pricing around. I'm BBW and need a full body sculpture. Does anyone know of a doctor who has given great results to full figured? I need a doctor in DOminican Republic preferably in the Capital (Santo Domingo)
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon