28 Mother of Two - Dominican Republic

Dr. Adolfo Sesto is a Excellent doctor, I...

Dr. Adolfo Sesto is a Excellent doctor, I recommend him to anyone who wants to have an Excellent results and the best service by him and all his staff.. The best doctor Ever!! I love him for all he did to me, and all the attention, work and help to me!! If you wants the BEST RESULTS YO SHOUTCAST GO AND LET HIM DO THE MAGIC!!

My results! !

This pic is two weeks after I got my implants. I am EXTREMELY HAPPY with my results!

my before and after pic

My pic before my breast implants, and my pic before my lipo and tummy tuck.

Three weeks after my surgery.

I am feeling Amazing.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

The best of the best!! I am extremely happy with my results.. Dr. Sesto is the best! If I need to get something else done I will go back to him.. He is all you need!!

You look great
Thanks!
Congratulations! How many cc's and what type of implant did you get? How was your recovery? So glad you're happy with your results!
350 cc. My recovery was amazing, no pain, my implants brand are Silimed.
Perfect size for you...not too big and not too small...just right!
Hi! are you comfortable posting a before picture as well? Did he provide post care after your surgery? Did someone recommend him to you?
Yes. I will post my before and after pic. My sister recommend him to me, she looks Amazing too. We love him.. He is the Best!
Thank you ;) That will really help. & Thats good to hear! I cant seem to find much on him online. My cousin has gotten work done with him and will be doing some more but I want to feel assured.
& by the way you look amazing!
Thank you.. He is amazing, if I have to get anything else done I will definitely go back to him. Hope you can go with him. Best luck !!
Hi there, Welcome and thanks so much for offering your opinion on your doctor.

With more detail about your experience - such as why you had the surgery, tips for getting good results, pros/cons, information on the recovery/pain/downtime and before & after photos - our team can add your story to the main community.

As the community manager, I'm asked all the time to keep encouraging people to share more details, which is so helpful for others considering these procedures. So please accept this as a well-intentioned request from thousands.