Fab at 50 - Dominican Republic, DO

Feb 2013 is when I finally decided to go with Dr....

Feb 2013 is when I finally decided to go with Dr. Robles for my surgery. I am booked and my surgery date is August 1, 2013. My surgery day is my birthday and this surgery is what I'm giving myself as a present. Now that the date is finally approaching I'm getting very excited. I would like lipo on my front and back, my arm flanks, my inner upper thigh and a breast lift.....I am a very confident woman but after this surgery I will definitely be over the top.....in a good way lol!!!! cant wait!!!!!

Fab at 50

fab at 50
1 second ago

I will be traveling from Florida with my daughter whom is also having surgery. But yes a have lots of help from family when I return home. Thanks for the support! yes, as time gets closer i'm getting nervous......and excited!!!!! I got my labs back and I found out I was anemia so i'm taking lots of vitamins and eating lots of food that build blood volume.... so pray for me girls!!!!! 28 days left YAAAA HOOO!!!!!!!

Fab at 50

I didn't know that cutting off my favorite drinks (alcohol) would be so hard dang!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Congrads on scheduling your surgery! Sounds like you're having a lot done. Will you have anyone to help you with your recovery? Are you traveling for your procedure? Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I look forward to your updates!

Good luck on your surgery! I'm having my BL done on August 8th. How are you handling the wait? I find myself wishing time would go by faster a lot! lol . I am so impatient :)~