Fab at 50 - Dominican Republic, DO

Feb 2013 is when I finally decided to go with Dr....

Feb 2013 is when I finally decided to go with Dr. Robles for my surgery. I am booked and my surgery date is August 1, 2013. My surgery day is my birthday and this surgery is what I'm giving myself as a present. Now that the date is finally approaching I'm getting very excited. I would like lipo on my front and back, my arm flanks, my inner upper thigh and a breast lift.....I am a very confident woman but after this surgery I will definitely be over the top.....in a good way lol!!!! cant wait!!!!!
I will be traveling from Florida with my daughter whom is also having surgery. But yes a have lots of help from family when I return home. Thanks for the support! yes, as time gets closer i'm getting nervous......and excited!!!!! I got my labs back and I found out I was anemia so i'm taking lots of vitamins and eating lots of food that build blood volume.... so pray for me girls!!!!! 28 days left YAAAA HOOO!!!!!!!

Congrads on scheduling your surgery! Sounds like you're having a lot done. Will you have anyone to help you with your recovery? Are you traveling for your procedure? Thank you for starting your journey on RealSelf! I look forward to your updates!

Good luck on your surgery! I'm having my BL done on August 8th. How are you handling the wait? I find myself wishing time would go by faster a lot! lol . I am so impatient :)~

Fab at 50

fab at 50
1 second ago

Fab at 50

I didn't know that cutting off my favorite drinks (alcohol) would be so hard dang!!!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon