Dr. Robles - Dominican Republic, DO

I am looking to go back to DR for a breast lift...

I am looking to go back to DR for a breast lift and lipo to stomach and thighs and arms. I really want to stick with Dr Robles because I love my new shape from tummy tuck but she wont do it all at once. I want to make this my last trip for surgery so imma looking to go with Yili or Hungria his boob jobs are amazing Yili lipo skills and body contour is amazing so undecided. Really thinking of Hungria because of his quote he gave me. But we will see. Keep yawl posted
Dr Hungria

Thank you for sharing your story with us :) I'm curious, how did you find out about Dr Hungria? I've been trying to do some research on him but I'm not finding much. I got a quote from him and the price was nice, so I'm defenitely considering him for my breast lift
Actually online. Makemeheal and other people were talking about him so I Google him and I liked his work and he had great reviews
A breast lift and lipo doesn't seem like too much at once. I recently had a lift, implant exchange with new pockets, lipo to my hips and fat transfer to my face. Just watch lipo on inner thighs, i had it done years ago and ended up with "wavy" marks, also happens with arms. I don't know either of the docs, but best wishes in whichever you choose...

Congrads on the tummy tuck! Will you be getting implants with your lift? Or perhaps the fat transfer from your lipo to your breasts? I'm glad you didn't do all those procedures at once...that would be a lot! What is your current cup size? Do you suggest traveling for cosmetic procedures to other women? Thank you for sharing your story on RealSelf!

I dont really want implants. Im a 36dd use to be 40dd but after tt and back lipo and losing about 15lbs im a 36dd now. I think the doctors in other countries are great. If you make sure the doctor you choose has great credentials and experience.

If you're a 36DD now, I can understand why you would opt for just a lift. Congrads on the weight loss. It sounds like you're just becoming a slimmer, perkier person. :)