I finally committed! Made my deposit today. It's...

I finally committed! Made my deposit today. It's feeling real now. I already started purchasing my supplies. So far I have a boppy pillow Nursit brand, arnica pills, pomade, & gel, bromelain pills, rosa mosqueta oil & bath bar, which is making my skin feel so soft, geratol w/ B complex, emergenC, folic acid, gloves, gauze & tape, anti-bacteria wipes, wash cloths, & go girl to stand & pee. If you ladies have any other suggestions on supplies please let me know. Thanks

Congrats chica!! Im having BL and BA Feb 13th! I haven't bought a single thing! Yikes!! I better get on it. I have a list and it sounds like yours. Are you having BL also ? Wishing you all the best and keep us posted!
I'm getting the works..lol. Tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift. W/ implant, & rounding of my butt. I'm getting my supplies from amazon. They have a lot of stuff really cheap. I'm also gonna get the make me heal surgery kit. It comes with pre. & post vitamins to aid with healing. It's $70 but the reviews are awesome.

My Procedures & Stats

I am a wife & mother of three beautiful daughters. I was a young mother, having my first daughter at the age of seventeen. I was a 124pds & by the end of that pregnancy I was pushing 180pds. I did not over eat or change my regular habits,but for some reason i just get huge when I'm pregnant. After I went down within 6 months, but as you can imagine I was left with stretch marks & loose skin. Every pregnancy after was pretty much the same. Start out small & end up huge. Each pregnancy left a couple pounds on me ranging from 5-10 pds. I am currently 150 pds 5"7. With clothes on I look pretty good, but without not so much!! I knew I needed a tummy tuck after my first daughter but never thought I would be able to afford one. Recently a good friend of mine went to DR for surgery. She came back looking great & it gave me the reassurance & confidence to have my surgery too. I went for a quote at a local PS his price was. $7000 just for TT. I saw some pics of his work but was not impressed as his shapes were more boxy than womanly. Then I was looking into Cardenas in Mexico, but there were some infectious issues with a couple women. I just kept on searching & I came across super girl & domini RS profile on Disla. I really liked there results & knew I would like similar outcomes because of how natural Disla shaped them. I have been in contact with Disla through email & FB & she is very responsive. I appreciate that, especially, being as though I can be a little anal about details & could just imagine after surgery. I need to know that I will b ok & looked after properly. I was quoted $5650 for tummy tuck, lipo, breast lift w/ implant, & butt lift. I'm still debating on a recovery house. My friend has someone who took care of her & she ok'd for me to stay there for a minimal cost. I am just getting quotes of RH just to see if it would just be better for me if there is a 24 hr nurse. & all- inclusive. We will see.

The full haul over! Wow!! I'm starting slow. Hope I can do TT later on. I gotta convince hubby TT will be worth it. I'm going to look into amazon for supplies. Thanks for the 411!

Feeling like a Fatty....lol

Went to my Dr appt today & I weighed 163pds. I was 153 a couple of months ago. I never gained weight before this fast. I've been at the 150 mark for about 4 yrs now. What's the hell is going on? It may be the fact that I know I'm having surgery & have been indulging lately. You know, some chocolate here & piece of cake or ice cream there...lol. Now I have to get serious about losing this extra 10 by 3-24. I am getting a BBL, but I want to be as small as possible after. I want a tiny waist with a flat stomach, perky boobs, a fat booty! I get my blood work back tomorrow, so I'll give an update then with my hemo levels & so forth. Will be faxing those to Disla ASAP.

BloodWork Update

Got my results back from my PCP today. Hemoglobin is a 13.5 and I haven't even started my geritol yet. My cholesterol is a bit high, what a bummer, but I've gained weight and think thats the reason. I faxed a copy to Disla right away & i'm waiting for her response. Ive contacted several recovery houses and they are as follows:
Recovery Armonia- $75 a night
Jaquelines-$75
Daisy's-$70
Silhouette-$85
Healing Haven-$104
Fantasy-$60
Upscale-$75-100

Pre-op Photos... What A Mess :-(

Ok, finally got the nerve to put a pre-op photo. Here it is letting it all hang out!!...lol

That's what I'm hoping for is that the boobs will be awesome and then I can convince him about TT. Are you traveling to DR or do you live there? Have you said anything family? We are Cuban and I feel bad not sharing but I don't want to hear it. I have only told my kids 31 and 22 y/o boys and 21 daughter. They are fine with it. So that counts and matters most. I haven't said anything to co-workers. I was thinking of calling in sick. Lol!
I'm in philly. I told my mom & sisters & that's it. They r supportive, but the only person I can really count on is the hubby with helping me with the grls . They r 5,8,&11.
Girl! You've got a great shape!! You're gonna look amazing!! I'm just 2 weeks from pre-op ! It's going so fast!

FB for Disla

I contacted Disla to see if she a surgery group for post & pre-op dolls to get info & support. She said she needed one if I could help her with that. So ladies desiring to have surgery with Disla can now be added to the secret group by friending Vinita Muneca. Don't worry about your privacy because no friends can see posts, pics, or updates. It will be a great place to share experiences, find buddies, & gain support. Hope to find u all there.. Toodles????

Feeling Confused

I don't know if I want to get my boobs done now. I don't want to screw my breast up. I know they r saggy, but with the right bra they look fabulous ;-) I'm not too impressed with the last couple of boobs I saw. I love domini & super girls boobs, but a couple recents haven't looked that great to me. I wonder why the difference? I'm getting nervous now. I know Disla can do great work! I just pray I get the results I want. I don't have unrealistic expectations, I just want everything even & right. U know?

Flight Booked!

Last night I booked my flight. I paid $400 nonstop. It was the lowest it's been since the fall. I also thinking about booking my RH stay with Dominga. I got a really good quote from her that includes 8 nights & 4 post op massages. Not to mention she is 300 ft from the beach! I am feeling overall good about my decision to have surgery & pray everything goes perfectly, especially after. I made a decision to go through with the boobs. I'm scared to be so immobile, but if I don't I know I'll regret it later.

1 thing at a time. My anxiety was up too, until I booked flight. Now I feel more secure, but just thinking about the small stuff. FYI get a stool softner the vits r killers...lol
Hello, Im new to the site and have also decided to go to Disla for a much needed MM, hopefully in March 2014. I see my Dr. tomrw to get my blood work done. I have 20 yr old twin boys who are in college and working, so its my time to get my body back and do something for me! This is a nerve wrecking process, but your post made me feel a little bit better. Thanks
Welcome, I'm glad my post reassured u. I have done a lot of research on docs in DR b4 choosing Disla. I just followed my gut instinct. Just stay positive & do ur research to prepare urself mentally. If u have any questions please feel free to ask.

5wks! The Count Down Begins????

I'm so excited about my upcoming sx. It seems to be all I think about. I've been having dreams about the procedure & my new body. All have been good so my vibe is positive. Everything is coming together with my arrangements when I get back home. My mom will be coming up to my place to drive the grls to school & give me a hand around the house with dinner & taking care of me. It's gonna be hard relinquishing all that control. I was talking to my hubby the other day & the subject of me getting implants came up. He is not to thrilled about the implants, but I told about the 30% tissue lost after a lift & how I'll be an A cup without them. He said whatever I want to do. He is just concerned that he won't be able to grab & squeeze me like he does, but since they will be behind the muscle I don't see why not. I hope they feel real & squishy. I'm also getting areola reduction with the lift to get the look I want. My nipples got huge during pregnancy. I just worry about losing sensitivity. I'm gonna talk to Disla about that when I get there. I have list of questions for my consult. Until next time beauty & blessings ????

Hey, I am having my a tummy tuck and all over lipo with Dr Disla too. Is that group on here or facebook. I typed in Vinita Muneca and nothing came up. My surgery is April 16.
No cecip is not waking distance to Florida suites. Dr. Robles performs surgery out of that clinic. Dra. Disla performs surgery out of cipla. Florida suites is walking distance to cipla. :) good luck with everything! I am a Disla patient and love her and my results! I considered Robles but was underwhelmed with her results.
I love ur results!!

Booked My RH

I finally booked my RH. I will be staying with Gianna Colombo & I must say I am really excited to stay with her. The cost is $55 per night plus $40 for massages, which are optional. She wraps ur body to prep your skin SX. She is also licensed lymphatic masseuse as well. I am really excited to go to DR & know everything is going to be fine. I've been really prayerful & know The Lord is gonna use this SX to bring me closer to him. I will miss my girls & hubby like crazy, but I know I will be coming back home to them. I will be taking a lot of photos of my pre-op body so I can compare it to my post results. I will also give a detailed review on the RH as I know how important this information can be to others. I will have Disla take pre & post measurements too because I want to know everything about everything. Well ladies the next update from me will be next wk when I'm boarding my flight. Until then, may your days be filled with beauty & blessings!

Hi can you please send me the info to the recovery house you will stay at?
FB Gianna Colombo
That's awesome am happy something positive came out of your disappointment

How are you feeling??

Swell hell

I'm feeling great! Been trying to post pics but having trouble. I'm really swollen & not loving my hips right now but I know I have to b patient. I just hope I'm small like I wanted to be. I'm on steroid for swelling & faja is not working with my body
It will all get better it takes time you just have to keep reminding yourself that! Did you get your breast done? If so how do you feel about that? Take your time to relax and let your body heal!

No garment because of swelling

How did you enjoy your stay at Gianna Colombo?
I loved my stay at Gianna's. They provided the best care for me. I did not need for nothing! I highly recommend her RH
what did Disla say about you high cholesterol?

Tiny waist

Hi, can u write about your experience with disla when u arrived and her post surgery? Thx
@vlady34...say ur question in my inbox and decided to share my experience as well, the more info the better. i flown in on a wednesday at 11am..my driver too my straight to her office at clipla..we do the regular greeting etc. she ask me my family history, if i had any allergy, taking medication, check my weight, the regular doctor stuff, paid her and then to doing all the test, blood test, chest x-ray, ekg, and then i waited for the results then went to the RH, then i had to be back there at 7am in the morning. but she was very friendly, professionally caring and listening to what i want and answered my questions...i made the right choice in doctor...after the surgery, she called the RH on the days i didnt see her to check up on me.
Great! Did u pay for the 10 days of messages in her office for 250? She told me she would see me every day after surgery and didn't want me to pay for the messages at the recovery house.

My Experience

On arrival to Santo Domingo I was greeted by Gianna and her husband, Nelson. I immediately felt at ease and knew I was in good hands. We took a short tour of the city and saw the house were Christopher Colombus lived when he discovered Santo Domingo. Driving along the beautiful ocean only provided a tease into the needed vaca I was sacraficing this year for my new body. Gianna's house was perfectly located close cipla and was in a nice and developed area. I felt very safe. The food and nursing staff were amazingly helpful and I could not have made it through this without them. After having a delicious lunch, I called Disla to alert of my arrival. She immediately said to meet her at cipla within the hour (mind you this is a sunday). Gianna and I went and I had my consultation with Disla. she was so warm and welcoming and I knew right away she would take care of me. I stripped down in all my glory and she told what would be necessary for me to achieve my desired look. We agreed on TT,BBL,LIPO, BL w Implant. 375CC high profile non-textured silicone. She gave me pre-op instructions and I was on my way. The following morning Gianna went with me to cipla. We did all the testing together and she never left my side. Once all test were completed I went to tell Disla and she said to go to the 5th floor to get my room. I checked in with Gianna still by my side and the nurse put the blue gown on. Within 5 minutes Disla came in and marked me up. She gave the blue pill and reassured me that everything would be ok. 2min later they came to take me back into the operating room and I started to cry because I did not feel the lie pill yet. Gianna held my hand and coached me through it. Once in the operating room they held me down and gave me the epidural. I screamed like a baby. It hurt so bad. Then they put the catheter, which didn't hurt at all compared to the epidural. After that I was out. I woke up when she was doing my left and last breast and started crying to hurry up, but didn't feel any pain. I was just freaked out by the whole idea. After surgery i was freezing and shaking. I had to have my vitals taken and was rolled to my room. Minutes later Disla came in and made sure I was ok. She called my husband for me and let me speak the few words I could. I had a nurse with me all night. Disla requires her patients to pay an additional $50 for a private nurse for 12hrs and it was money well spent. After the 12hrs Gianna sent one of her nurses to stay until I was discharged. I would see Disla every 2 days to have my bandages changed and to ck my progress. She was very responsive to my questions and concerns. She even called Gianna to ck on me. I was having an issue with swelling and she nipped it in butt right away with a steroid. My stay was short 10 days, but she made sure that my drain was out and my wounds were ok before my departure. She even suggested a scar therapy of silicone steps that I paid $60 for 4, when in the US its $100 for one. Overall, my experience with Disla has been excellent. She is a professional and skilled surgeon and I'm so glad that she has been a part of my transformation. My body keeps changing everyday and I have to patient as this SX is a process. Just started my massages today and they are brutal but Im sure they will be worth all the pain in a few weeks.

Can you post more recent photo of your bbl and ba??
Yes as soon as I get this faja off again...lol
Thx for ur post.. It help calm me a lot.. However, u didn't get messages at Disla office? She told me to get 10 for 250

Pics

You look awesome! I hope my waist slims down as much as yours!
You look awesome. How did they make your waist so narrow? Please do tell the secrete. My MM is on the 9th and I want to be curve-a-licious like you!
Thank u. They do muscle repair with the tummy tuck to bring waist in.

Butt getting rounder

Did You have lipo in your arms as well?? If so how was that pain?
also how was the pain meds over there did they work well?
No only thigh lipo & I didn't hurt at all

Stomach still has extra skin

as i said b4 you look amazing! Thanks for your detailed review and thanks for helping create a secret FB group for Disla. She is a great surgeon and not many ppl are aware of her talent. I only found out because the massive amt of research I conducted prior to choosing her.
Thanks, she is really good & professional. I can't wait for all this swelling to subside so I can c the masterpiece she created. My hips & belly r in swell hell & I've been getting massages everyday. I just want everything to tighten up

Clothing is a chore

Non of my clothes fit. Had these jeans from after I had my daughter. I feel like my hips are too high. I hope they drop & go down dramatically. I don't look natural like I wanted. I look like a doll. Definitely not the look I was going for. I hope it changes. I know I'm only 14 days, but this whole process is depressing. I also have to large lumps on my outer thighs. I was doing some research & it said with fat transfer if too much is added to a place with poor flow fat can die & migrate. I've been getting massages everyday to try & rid if it. It's a little sore too. Ahhh the stress of the SX is real. Please ladies make sure you express your wants clearly. I said small & natural. Idk I hope it's just swelling. I know I'm super swollen but I want to be small already & flat tummy. I love my boobs & Butt is better but so not loving these hips!!! I'm just praying that everything turns out the way I wanted & goes down at least so I can fit some of my old clothes.

Thank u ladies for all the support. I really appreciate it
Oh man I'm sorry to hear you're going through that but please understand the emotional roller coaster and displeasure with your results are so normal! When I was healing I had days where I hated my body and would cry but with time it gets better! This is such a traumatic experience we put our bodies through! Naturally it is pissed at us and goes haywire lol. I think you look beautiful and will continue to get better and better! Hang in there it can't get any worse. Lol remember 1 week post op.
you look great! give your body enough time to heal. The rollercoaster of emotions are natural with surgery therefore count on us here to help you get through your difficult days.. happy healing and blessings

Took these today!

I see some improvements with my hips they are going down but they are still too big. I just pray I am happy with the end result. I like everything else though. I guess I'm a little depressed. I feel embarrassed about this new body. I didn't want to be so obvious I had SX. I think I look like Betty boop...lol

Pics

wow what a great journey! omg your waist is tiny!! love it!!! you look amazing! thanks for sharing your story! its good to know, all these different choices! everyday your gona keep looking better! :) im sure of it! cant wait to be doing my surgery!

After first shower

wow you are look so curvy and tiny waisted!!!!! love it!! can u imagine how tiny ur waist is gona be after you heal up!!!! ekkkk love it !!! you look sooo good! happy healing doll!
Thanks sweetie. This SX takes a lot out of u emotionally, physically, & mentally. I'm praying I adjust sooner than later...
Congrats on your MM! You look amazing! I am so happy for you! =) Happy healing! xo

These ridges ugghh!!!

These ridges are so hard & the creases are deep. In doing massages everyday hoping they go down. My weight is at 150pds now. I lost 9pds in four days. My diet has been really restricted because of my swelling. I can't have no salt. Just fruit, veggies chicken breast, & tilapia. I've been drinking a ton of water too. Too all who are considering SX or have a date coming up I suggest u limit ur sodium intake now to prevent excessive swelling after. I'm still not happy with my hips & I been sleeping on my sides hoping they go down. Only time will tell.

Looking hott girl. Woohoo. So happy for you. Summer bod :-)

Bathing suits

I emailed Disla about the lumps & hips & she said for me not to worry. If I don't line it, she will fix later. I just don't know if I could go through all this again. That epidorul & the dependency & strain in my family. I just pray they go down. These are my bathing suits from last summer vacation. My hips look huge & wide. I really hate them!!! I don't even think I will like them when the swelling goes down. I just like to be small like b4. Hips make me look like a fat curvy girl.

Bathing suits

Sry hit wrong button

How long did you wear the compression socks for?
2 wks
omg ur waist is tinyyyy!!!!!!!!!! LOVVE IT!!!!

Without faja it's a mess

Give it some time from what the dr said it's a 3 month process! Are you still wearing the faja 24/7 and getting massages?
Yes all those things r being fine daily but still don't address the issue of loose skin

Loose skin getting worst

Incisions opening up

How is your incision doing? Are you spitting stitches?
Things r getting better. Boobs r scabbing & tummy opening is getting smaller. The hips still look hidious without the faja though. I'm giving it 3 months but I know I'm going to get everything fixed. I'm really disappointed about the pain & money that I just wasted. Lesson learned though
What did you use to close the incision? Any special cream?

Incisions healing & dents on ASS!!

3 days post & 5 wks post ASS pic

Swelling is down but shape is still the same. Long, wide, & flat. What a mess this whole SX has been for me. I'm gonna wait my 3 months until I give my whole review because every1 say wait three months to c final result but from what I c my shape is my shape I'm just getting smaller. Weight still 150!

Hopefully everything will improve at your 3month mark. Your breast looks great
Thanks that's what I'm waiting for.

Scar is high & these HIPS!! Disgusting!!!

Loose skin, high scar, huge hips!! I hate this! Can't wait to get a revision to fix this MESS!!!

I think you look great :) I hope my hips turn out like yours, nice and curvy!! :)
I think you still look amazing but I have noticed that the PS in the DR tend to cut a very curved high incision ...I don't know if that has to do with giving people the extra tiny waist ?My surgeon cut very low but also my waist did not shrink much ,which I am ok with because like you I wanted a more natural result .
Oh WAIT a minute....DID I miss something...let me go back and look at your review....I thought you was happy with your results???? you are getting a revision?
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

Thus far Disla has been great. Very prompt with answering my questions & concerns. I can't for March to get here so I can meet her in person!