Breast Lift and Tummy Tuck - Dominican Republic, DO

I expect to have perky breasts (preferably 36B),...

I expect to have perky breasts (preferably 36B), visibly hidden precision cuts so that with proper care they fade nicely, and lastly, I expect to have a much smaller waist (36-31-43 are my current measurements, I would like to be 36-26-41).

Friday morning I emailed Dr. Baez regarding a breast lift. I also requested a tummy tuck along with liposuction of the back, flanks, and abdomen. By 8:52, Saturday night, Dr. Baez had replied to my message. Instead of the typical generated email I received from both Dr. Duran and Dr. Yily, Dr. Baez actually asked questions regarding my clinical history. She also suggested that I include photos (the forums on her website did not permit photos) before she could determine a price range for the quote.

As of now, I'm waiting for my quote. Please check back as I will be documenting each step of this process.
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

I will follow your journey as well
I will be following your journey, as I am also going to Baez for a tummy tuck and breast lift.

Thank you for staring your journey on RealSelf. Sounds like you have enough breast tissue to just get a lift without implants. Lucky you! What is your current cup size? Sounds like your doctor is already paying off. I also like the idea of your PS inquiring about your medical history. Feel free to post any photos in your review...personal photos and/or wish photos! Update us when you get your quote. Take care!