Today is the Day I Decided to Stop Dreaming and Go for It! - Dominican Republic, DO

I have been dreaming and obsessing over boobs for...

I have been dreaming and obsessing over boobs for as long as I could remember. Seems like everyone around me had decided a long time ago to stop wasting time and actually go for. Me on the other hand I’ve always been the scary one… No tattoos no piercing. Nothing! My 30th b-day just passed and now I’m ready to get the body of my dreams. Thanks to all of the wonderful ladies on this site, I finally got the courage to stop existing and start to finally live my dream life with my dream body!

M of 1 ready for Breast Augmentation and Liposcuplture

After reading all of your beautiful stories and journeys, I decided to get a tad more done than the original BI I had planned. Since most of you guys had several procedures done and they turned out well, I have full confidence that I am in good hands with Dr. Duran. The only thing that concerns me is my weight. I am 124lbs now and I hope to get down to 120lbs before surgery with my final goal weight being 115lbs. I know some of you gorgeous ladies may think I’m going to be too tiny for the “look” Dr. Duran typically creates. The thing is… I live in Los Angeles part of the year and in Vegas the other. I love the Breezy California girl look and I also love the toned petite look of the girls in Vegas. Although I do find the Video Vixens and Duran Dolls absolutely beautiful, I was hoping to get more of a Cassie, Nicole Murphy, Kelly Rowland, Jennifer Stano David (pre baby) look.

I decided to follow a few Doctors on Social media so that I could try to figure out their specialties and get a feel for their work and customer service. I did see the Screenshot Duran put up of her phone showing the ridiculous number of calls, emails, texts and the like she had yet to respond to or answer. That lady is certainly in need of a personal assistant. Because of that and the sweet message she put under the pic I decided to go with Bella Vita for all of my booking needs. I had already read a few of you guy’s horror stories about their lack of following up with calls emails and texts. I have way too much going on to literally hunt these women down. I already knew before hand I would have to pay around $150 for Bella Vita to set up my surgery but I had no clue about the other services they offered. Once checking out the website I saw they can also help with; Confirming and securing your surgery, reserving your hotel or other stay accommodations, arranging your personal car service and arranging for your personal nurse. For my “$150 plus tax” as stated in my contract… I will be putting Jazzelyn to work! Any who… It only took about a day for me to get a response back from Jazz, and I still haven’t heard from Dr. Duran so I’m sure I’m making the right decision to go the Bella Vista route. I decided to only pursue Dr. Duran so far because I love her breast augmentations and lipo with the BBL. Although I decided I don’t need a BBL I could stand to have a little lipo and the BI.

As I turned 30 this year I really wanted to go somewhere grand to celebrate this mile stone. My significant other and I decided to plan a trip to D.R. even before I know all the great work that was done there. My plan is to go around July when our 10 year old is out of school so that we can make it a real staycation for hopefully a month. I was thinking while there I could look into getting a smile makeover but a few reviews, particularly the review by La Muneca has me running scared. I’ll have to do more research on that one. If anyone is going this summer or sooner please let me know. I’d love to keep track of your progress.

Also, has anyone gotten Rhinoplasty in DR? I’m thinking of getting the whole “rich bitch’” makeover but I may have to stick with Beverly Hills for that one.

Replies from Dra. Duran and Dr. Contreas

YAYYYYYY! Dra. Duran And Dr. Edgar Contreas both responded to me on Sunday afternoon. I had not sent pictures in my original email so Dr. Duran responded asking me for photos. I easily sent 15… anxious much? So now I am awaiting her quote along with the list of questions I asked. I’m too excited!

Dr. Contreas gave me a quote for a lift/lipo and BI of $4000 plus $500 for meds… That sounds good to me! I’ll be lurking RS to find “inspiration” from you ladies and to make sure I am making the right decision between Dr. Contreas and Dra. Duran. I also reached out to Dra. Yilly but she has yet to respond. I’m hoping to hear back from her later in the week. I promise you all I will feel like every bit of “that chick” if Yilly, Duran AND Contreas give me good quotes and can fit me in within 3 months * Crosses fingers *… Chile…. I may just start my vitamin intake today I’m so ready!!!

I’m going to try to keep busy by researching and buying supplies… Jeeze.. I’m really feeling like one of you RS girls… I decided to put up pics of what I’m working with just to kick the week off right! Toodles dolls!

(Sorry they're not the best pics, I had to take them on my Macbook Photobooth so that I could hurry and get them back to Dr. Duran)

Replies from Dra. Duran and Dr. Contreas

Choices, Choices

Sooooo, as I was updating my last post (sorry for the double post, I was only trying to add pictures) Jazzelyn from Belle Vita and I were communicating and I asked If Dra. Duran could get me in, in July and she said YES! Also Dr. Contreas told me he could get me in in July as well and he didn’t need a deposit to secure a date. All he needs is for me to fill out a form and return it to him. Choice, choices. All I have to do next is pay the fee to Jazzelyn if I decide to go with with Dra. Duran. I’m so super excited!
Dominican Republic Plastic Surgeon

You already look so wonderful. You're going to be stunning after wards. Get iiit!! :D
your body is so nice now so just imagine your results.
Congrats on your journey and Ty for sharing. You will hv excellent results because you have a great foundation:-) good luck and keep us posted:-)
First off congrats on taking the leap and deciding to have your surgery ! Your pre op photos are great ! Girl you already look great so post op - u gonna get em girl ^_^ Lol @rich bitch makeover !! I read your posts but it didn't mention are you going with saline or silicone ? And what cc are you considering ? Btw love your inspiration pics all amazing !
Did bella Vita help you get a quote from dra Duran, or did she reply to an email you sent her directly? I've been emailing her for months and she hasn't respond :(. I don't know if I should go with the bella vita… Hope to see your respond. Thanks.
I honestly haven't paid Bella Vita yet. I'm going to wait until Sunday to see if Dra. Duran responds to the pics I sent her last week.
Ok, Thanks for the info! I think I may have to get in touch with Bella Vita.
Congrats on your decision and choice! I can't wait to see your transformation!
Thank you! Im super pumped!
Decisions decisions!!! everything will be fine hun, I will be going in july to be Yilified, cant wait hun, MAYBE WE WILL SEE EACH OTHER IN SANTO!!!
Lets make sure we see each other! When in July?
I am going on the 3rd July my appointment is the 7th July!!!
I plan on going for the month of July. I was even thinking about getting other things don since I plan on being there for so long. I have wanted veneers for forever.
Wow your shape is already gorgeous so I know your results will be fabulous! Can't wait to see.
Thank you lady. I hope it all turns out great!